ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa at Purdue to kickoff 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣

Nov 8, 2001
Iowa has a new QB in 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣, like former starter CJ Beathard, as a Hawkeyes starter, his first career start will come at Purdue.

Battle of Black & Gold‼️

We have football planned 3.0.

Let's play ball.

We open with our most hated rival. Time for Brohm to stop the opening season game loss streak with this game.
I think this team plays like they have something to prove, especially after last year's debacle. Neal is back, the offensive line should be better, new defensive coordinator, and hopefully Rondale will opt back in. I'm excited for this team.

Very winnable season to get us back into a bowl game. My initial thoughts are:

W - Iowa
W - @ Illinois
L - @ Wisc
W - Northwestern
W - @ Minnesota
W - Rutgers
L - Nebraska
W - @ Indiana

6-2
I look at that schedule and I think Illinois is going to be much more difficult than anyone imagined. And I think we can win at Wisconsin in an empty stadium. I also am concerned with Minnesota more than I am with Nebraska

Reactions: purduepat1969
I look at that schedule and I think Illinois is going to be much more difficult than anyone imagined. And I think we can win at Wisconsin in an empty stadium. I also am concerned with Minnesota more than I am with Nebraska
don't care for our chances up in Minny late in the season.

I believe Purdue will be in every one of these games, including an empty Camp Randall stadium. Most don't realize we were just decimated with injuries at all key positions. Neal and GK are pro's and should be the best D-Line in the league. We also should have one the top receiving corps in the league even with no Moore. Can't wait.

Iowa has a new QB in 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣, like former starter CJ Beathard, as a Hawkeyes starter, his first career start will come at Purdue.

Battle of Black & Gold‼

We have football planned 3.0.

Let's play ball.
Ah yes, our most-hated rival to kick off the season. Brohm’s Record in openers at Purdue is 0-3 (Louisville with Lamar Jackson, Northwestern, and at Nevada). He needs to get off the snide......

Reactions: purduepat1969
Nevada's head coach was on Iowa's 1985 Rose Bowl team. Of course, Purdue's new DC is former Iowa LB Bob Diaco.

Should be a good one to kickoff 2020.

Reactions: 72Boiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT