ADVERTISEMENT

Interview with former black supremacist

Boilermaker03

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Valparaiso, IN
Very interesting listen. Totally destroys BNI's narrative of Trump being racist.

One part that I have always wondered about that he confirmed was that Democrats recruit black people to stand behind them at events while Republicans just let whoever sit there. Dems want the optics, Republicans would rather it be organic.

Very interesting listen. Totally destroys BNI's narrative of Trump being racist.

One part that I have always wondered about that he confirmed was that Democrats recruit black people to stand behind them at events while Republicans just let whoever sit there. Dems want the optics, Republicans would rather it be organic.

So, you find and post a video of one crazy black man, that said Bill Clinton is a FULL-BLOODED Cherokee, to prove that Chump is not a racist? This Negro and the one standing next to him are the black traitors that I always talk about. What you just did is what Faux News does all the time. When you do not like what a black person does or say, i.e. myself on the board, you run around and find another black person to try and offset what I say. Remember the two n'er do wells on Faux News, Diamond & Silk. They are now suing Faux News for racism when they were fired from the network. Most black people say 83% know that the man is racist. That is all you need to know about how blacks feel about the dude.

As far as recruiting blacks to stand behind the candidate, what do you think Chump was doing? The blacks that he had stand behind him have been outed as the same folks or plants that travel from rally to rally. This fool in the video said that the dems recruit blacks and the repubs didn't. Naturally, he is wrong. If blacks are on this so-called democratic plantation, you don't need to "recruit" blacks to stand behind the candidates.

Therefore, the bottom line is that my narrative is not destroyed whatsoever. I'm just glad that this guy was not around to free the slaves. Harriet Tubman would have put a bullet in this dude's forehead from a Range 365 by the way.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
So, you find and post a video of one crazy black man, that said Bill Clinton is a FULL-BLOODED Cherokee, to prove that Chump is not a racist? This Negro and the one standing next to him are the black traitors that I always talk about. What you just did is what Faux News does all the time. When you do not like what a black person does or say, i.e. myself on the board, you run around and find another black person to try and offset what I say. Remember the two n'er do wells on Faux News, Diamond & Silk. They are now suing Faux News for racism when they were fired from the network. Most black people say 83% know that the man is racist. That is all you need to know about how blacks feel about the dude.

As far as recruiting blacks to stand behind the candidate, what do you think Chump was doing? The blacks that he had stand behind him have been outed as the same folks or plants that travel from rally to rally. This fool in the video said that the dems recruit blacks and the repubs didn't. Naturally, he is wrong. If blacks are on this so-called democratic plantation, you don't need to "recruit" blacks to stand behind the candidates.

Therefore, the bottom line is that my narrative is not destroyed whatsoever. I'm just glad that this guy was not around to free the slaves. Harriet Tubman would have put a bullet in this dude's forehead from a Range 365 by the way.

Your narratives get destroyed daily but for whatever weird reason, you keep coming back for more.

Reactions: Boilermaker03

I didn't run around doing anything. It fell into my lap. You can't handle the facts that the man spewed there, so you run around looking for stuff to back you up. See how that goes?

What that man said were facts. Trump did a lot for blacks BEFORE he ran for office. Blacks and the left in general loved Trump before he ran for office. It wasn't until he ran that he suddenly became racist. You and people like you are so fukking blind it's pretty pathetic.

I didn't run around doing anything. It fell into my lap. You can't handle the facts that the man spewed there, so you run around looking for stuff to back you up. See how that goes?

What that man said were facts. Trump did a lot for blacks BEFORE he ran for office. Blacks and the left in general loved Trump before he ran for office. It wasn't until he ran that he suddenly became racist. You and people like you are so fukking blind it's pretty pathetic.
Chump has always been a racist every since he and his racist dad discriminated against blacks trying to rent his apartments. Or when he said that I don't want black men looking after my money. I rather have short men wearing yarmulkes to look after my money.

Secondly, that dude in the video did not say anything that was factual. That is exactly what I'm saying. You found one black dude, and yes there may a few others, that go against what the mainstream blacks are saying. Then you spout his statements as being factual when it is not. Perhaps he was recruited like a lot of these black traitors. Some of these folks like Candace Owens are getting paid a lot of money to say do whatever to perpetuate white supremacy.

Chump was never a republican prior to running. He was even pro-choice. When thinking about running for president, Steve Bannon had to tell him since he is running as a Republican, he cannot be pro-choice. This is just a small example of the con many republicans obviously fell for. You have to be pro-life. How can you be republican and publically say that Sen. Mccain is not a hero because he got himself captured? McCain is a hero in my eyes. Statements like that burn bridges and ultimately may be the reason McCain voted the way he did and saved Obamacare. I don't know about the left in general but I'm telling you the majority of blacks DID NOT like Chump at all. They may have liked the money he may have donated here and there. If you take a poll of the few black supporters he does have, I'll bet most of them are of the younger set that don't know about his racist past. Perhaps they fell for his con like many Americans in general did. In the future, the repubs will be better off pushing aside finally and finding a better human being to run in 2024 and beyond.

Chump has always been a racist every since he and his racist dad discriminated against blacks trying to rent his apartments. Or when he said that I don't want black men looking after my money. I rather have short men wearing yarmulkes to look after my money.

Secondly, that dude in the video did not say anything that was factual. That is exactly what I'm saying. You found one black dude, and yes there may a few others, that go against what the mainstream blacks are saying. Then you spout his statements as being factual when it is not. Perhaps he was recruited like a lot of these black traitors. Some of these folks like Candace Owens are getting paid a lot of money to say do whatever to perpetuate white supremacy.

Chump was never a republican prior to running. He was even pro-choice. When thinking about running for president, Steve Bannon had to tell him since he is running as a Republican, he cannot be pro-choice. This is just a small example of the con many republicans obviously fell for. You have to be pro-life. How can you be republican and publically say that Sen. Mccain is not a hero because he got himself captured? McCain is a hero in my eyes. Statements like that burn bridges and ultimately may be the reason McCain voted the way he did and saved Obamacare. I don't know about the left in general but I'm telling you the majority of blacks DID NOT like Chump at all. They may have liked the money he may have donated here and there. If you take a poll of the few black supporters he does have, I'll bet most of them are of the younger set that don't know about his racist past. Perhaps they fell for his con like many Americans in general did. In the future, the repubs will be better off pushing aside finally and finding a better human being to run in 2024 and beyond.
The con of world peace and a strong economy? Heck of a con.

The only people who were conned were Blacks who voted for Biden. He’s a racist.

Reactions: bonefish1

Interesting point. I wonder who has more Indian blood Clinton or Warren?

Interesting point. I wonder who has more Indian blood Clinton or Warren?
According to the fool in the video, Bill Clinton. He claims Clinton is full-blooded. This dude is crazier than cat doo doo.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT