ADVERTISEMENT

Injuries

I just came over to see if David Bell is playing today. I think you will be fighting a losing battle against goboilers2. I'm very right leaning politically but I'm guessing that dude is QAnon.
Beware the what we can do as fans thread

That’s your example? Really? They used the word “people” instead of “women”? Regardless of your opinion on gender equality, how is that a “partisan” comment? But yes, I would love to dive into more blatant examples of CDC politics so “I can learn”. Please provide me some of those examples to educate me.
That is one. Where should I start? 1995 and the CDC's involvement in gun registration and control? Political, no?
Are you woke?

Reactions: mediaexpert
I just came over to see if David Bell is playing today. I think you will be fighting a losing battle against goboilers2. I'm very right leaning politically but I'm guessing that dude is QAnon.
I happen to know David bell is very right leaning 😂😂

That is one. Where should I start? 1995 and the CDC's involvement in gun registration and control? Political, no?
Are you woke?
I see that the CDC conducted research in 1995 on gun violence but nothing that comes close to being “partisan” or advocating one way or the other. Try again, boomer. Also, actually provide citations to your bullshit ramblings so I can “learn”. The fact that you have to pick something from almost 30 years ago also shows how full of sh!r you are.

I see that the CDC conducted research in 1995 on gun violence but nothing that comes close to being “partisan” or advocating one way or the other. Try again, boomer. Also, actually provide citations to your bullshit ramblings so I can “learn”. The fact that you have to pick something from almost 30 years ago also shows how full of sh!r you are.
You asked for a starting point. I gave you 1995. Lets do 2021, then. CDC deliberately falsifying Florida Covid19 numbers, even after FL publicly corrected them. Politically motivated? Likely, as DeSantis is a major contender for 2024. Are you going to whine that is too recent. I am going to cite examples in as many decades as you like, but that will never change the mind of the woke video game player type.

How is a 2A battle in a center that is only supposed to be focusing on infectious diseases, not politically motivated?

Silly video game playing Millennial, not everyone is a boomer.

Go back to Call of Duty.

Reactions: mediaexpert
You asked for a starting point. I gave you 1995. Lets do 2021, then. CDC deliberately falsifying Florida Covid19 numbers, even after FL publicly corrected them. Politically motivated? Likely, as DeSantis is a major contender for 2024. Are you going to whine that is too recent. I am going to cite examples in as many decades as you like, but that will never change the mind of the woke video game player type.

How is a 2A battle in a center that is only supposed to be focusing on infectious diseases, not politically motivated?

Silly video game playing Millennial, not everyone is a boomer.

Go back to Call of Duty.
Sounds like a minor error that was instantly updated. Not really something to get your panties in a bunch about. But then again, you Karens will bitch and moan about the smallest things. But I’ll let you keep going. Give me some other decades so I can shut those down too. PS your insults are pathetic. Those may have been good ones back in the ‘30s when you were in grade school, but today they fall flatter than you when you forget your walker.

Sounds like a minor error that was instantly updated. Not really something to get your panties in a bunch about. But then again, you Karens will bitch and moan about the smallest things. But I’ll let you keep going. Give me some other decades so I can shut those down too. PS your insults are pathetic. Those may have been good ones back in the ‘30s when you were in grade school, but today they fall flatter than you when you forget your walker.
You know better than that. It took nearly 45 days to update. Simple fact is that the CDC sought to undermine Red State governors, and turned a blind eye as NY's policies caused a spike in deaths.

Now, go back to Call of Duty, little boy. I guarantee you aren't as bold in real life. You will come back with attempted wit, but you and I both know better.

85 can you stop arguing about not arguing and just admit you were wrong! You didn’t start this thread, but you took it over and it’s 4 pages of you arguing with people and then saying you’re not arguing. Just like you always do! Is it so hard for you to just answer a simple question? The restaurant used to require shirt and shoes for service and now it also requires a mask and vaccine id . If you don’t like it, eat at home! And stop complaining about our government ruining your life!

85 can you stop arguing about not arguing and just admit you were wrong! You didn’t start this thread, but you took it over and it’s 4 pages of you arguing with people and then saying you’re not arguing. Just like you always do! Is it so hard for you to just answer a simple question? The restaurant used to require shirt and shoes for service and now it also requires a mask and vaccine id . If you don’t like it, eat at home! And stop complaining about our government ruining your life!
Hey man, 5K is A-OK! Doesn't beat my record post on the old Peegs, though.

You support somebody who is blatantly wrong? Still waiting on the little bitch boy @Purdue85 to answer the question. Not surprising the coward has gone quiet after being utterly destroyed in this thread.
I "went quiet" because I have a life, and was away from the forum for a few days.

I haven't read all your profane responses, just a small sample to know it was good that I was away, and that "utterly destroyed" doesn't mean what it used to mean.

Here's the reaction to my original point, in a nutshell:

quote-covey-people-listen-to-reply-not-understand.jpg

Have a nice day.

There's nothing I said that was "wrong".

And, you posting that is like the old saying about the pot and kettle, bigs.

There's nothing I said that was "wrong".

And, you posting that is like the old saying about the pot and kettle, bigs.
You said that a restaurant asking for proof of vaccination was a HIPAA violation. That is blatantly wrong. You ran away like a coward for that long and came back with these weak responses? I didn’t think you could come off as more pathetic, but here we are. At this point you’re so dug in on your own stupidity that there’s no changing it. Let’s put this to bed before you dig your hole any deeper.

I "went quiet" because I have a life, and was away from the forum for a few days.

I haven't read all your profane responses, just a small sample to know it was good that I was away, and that "utterly destroyed" doesn't mean what it used to mean.

Here's the reaction to my original point, in a nutshell:

quote-covey-people-listen-to-reply-not-understand.jpg

Have a nice day.
You are arguing with someone who likely uses pronouns for gender description.

You said that a restaurant asking for proof of vaccination was a HIPAA violation. That is blatantly wrong. You ran away like a coward for that long and came back with these weak responses? I didn’t think you could come off as more pathetic, but here we are. At this point you’re so dug in on your own stupidity that there’s no changing it. Let’s put this to bed before you dig your hole any deeper.
You're a liar. I left the forum to live life and enjoy the weekend with my family.

You, on the other hand, appear to be foaming at the mouth, in search of an argument.

You're refusing to understand my point. You're trolling. You're not to be taken seriously.

You're a liar. I left the forum to live life and enjoy the weekend with my family.

You, on the other hand, appear to be foaming at the mouth, in search of an argument.

You're refusing to understand my point. You're trolling. You're not to be taken seriously.
I had your back while you were gone if it means anything…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT