ADVERTISEMENT

Indinia is 6-0 and . . .

Kern County

Redshirt Freshman
Sep 24, 2012
They have a 6 page thread on Purdue firing Harrell. Even with a decent start to the season, they still can’t help being a little brother. Now they’re bitching about whether staying at their tailgate and eating tasteless breakfast burritos and drinking Coors Light is still better than going into the stadium and watching the game. Sounds like Nebraska is bring 20,000 Husker fans to Blobington, just like OSU always does. At least they’ll be wearing the same colors, so the aerial photo is I’ll look good. Funny Little Bro Loosiers😂

They have a 6 page thread on Purdue firing Harrell. Even with a decent start to the season, they still can’t help being a little brother. Now they’re bitching about whether staying at their tailgate and eating tasteless breakfast burritos and drinking Coors Light is still better than going into the stadium and watching the game. Sounds like Nebraska is bring 20,000 Husker fans to Blobington, just like OSU always does. At least they’ll be wearing the same colors, so the aerial photo is I’ll look good. Funny Little Bro Loosiers😂
In fairness, there were at least 20K Husker fans at Ross-Ade…

Reactions: Bippus33
who cares family guy GIF

And you’re hanging out on their site and reporting back here?? The easiest rebuttal they’ll have to you calling them little bro is pointing to this thread.

Reactions: Bippus33 and BBG
I can’t tell which team is going to come back to earth come Saturday.

I can’t tell which team is going to come back to earth come Saturday.

The most difficult team they have played so far is Northwestern. This is a once in a lifetime schedule for them this year, even with there ability to schedule out-of-the conference creme puffs.

The most difficult team they have played so far is Northwestern. This is a once in a lifetime schedule for them this year, even with there ability to schedule out-of-the conference creme puffs.
Good for them and I hope that they make the most of their schedule and season.
We sure did do it last year and so far this year........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT