ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana, Tennessee and Illinois fans are in shambles tonight.

I guess so! All three of their players were first round picks. Tennessee’s player was picked by the lakers. IU’s player was a lottery pick. Illinois player went in the first round about where predicted.

But hey, if it gives you a chance to bad mouth a team you don’t like, go ahead! Northwestern and OSU and Michigan and UCLA fans must be in a shambles too.

I don’t understand the need/desire of people who feel compelled to bad mouth posters and also other teams. But, I guess if it makes you happy, go ahead! Go right over to the Illinois and IU and and Tennessee board and tell them how sad it is their players were first round picks.

Just to make you happy, I’ll misspell. Rose Holman. Just for you so you can be happy and criticize my spelling! For some people, they need to criticize others!

There you go!

Rose Holman !!!!! With an extra !!!!! Just for you

But hey, if it gives you a chance to bad mouth a team you don’t like, go ahead! Northwestern and OSU and Michigan and UCLA fans must be in a shambles too.

I don’t understand the need/desire of people who feel compelled to bad mouth posters and also other teams. But, I guess if it makes you happy, go ahead! Go right over to the Illinois and IU and and Tennessee board and tell them how sad it is their players were first round picks.
Um, no one needs your permission. But why give and then continue to whine about it?

Tennessee fans are the absolute worst. Zach Edey beats Dalton Knecht again!
This is Tennessee fandom summed up in a single message board post:

GRFdIOuW4AAxPk5

Not to be outdone, the Hoosiers had a meltdown when Edey was picked before their player:

GRFd4U1WwAAG7By

• Haha
Reactions: Schnelk and z_one
I guess so! All three of their players were first round picks. Tennessee’s player was picked by the lakers. IU’s player was a lottery pick. Illinois player went in the first round about where predicted.

As usual, you completely misunderstood the basis for his post.

Just to make you happy, I’ll misspell. Rose Holman. Just for you so you can be happy and criticize my spelling! For some people, they need to criticize others!

There you go!

Rose Holman !!!!! With an extra !!!!! Just for you
You did that on the football forum not here. No surprise though, we are getting used to that from you.

Reactions: boilermaker75

We just expect you to badmouth Purdue. You rarely pass up a chance to do so.

Reactions: BBG
This is Tennessee fandom summed up in a single message board post:

GRFdIOuW4AAxPk5

Not to be outdone, the Hoosiers had a meltdown when Edey was picked before their player:

GRFd4U1WwAAG7By
Honestly that Tenn post is docile compared to the other stuff I have seen when Purdue plays them. iu's reaction is hilarious and sad. I wouldnt expect anything less.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
Honestly that Tenn post is docile compared to the other stuff I have seen when Purdue plays them. iu's reaction is hilarious and sad. I wouldnt expect anything less.
I was curious and went to check out that thread. Wow. I know many, many IU grads, and I seriously doubt that any of these people have ever set foot on campus. Some can barely put a sentence together.

I was happy he went 9th🤷. Will be interesting to see how Memphis utilizes with Ja, Bane and Jackson. Ware ended up in a great spot with Miami. Knecht ended up in what could be a pretty good spot. If JHS can get healthy, Lakers could have a good backcourt duo with those 2. Shannon Jr isn't in a bad spot either. Minny is a great defensive team that needs scoring off the bench. I don't know how good he will be, but that's a good spot to start.

Reactions: barney31
I was happy he went 9th🤷. Will be interesting to see how Memphis utilizes with Ja, Bane and Jackson. Ware ended up in a great spot with Miami. Knecht ended up in what could be a pretty good spot. If JHS can get healthy, Lakers could have a good backcourt duo with those 2. Shannon Jr isn't in a bad spot either. Minny is a great defensive team that needs scoring off the bench. I don't know how good he will be, but that's a good spot to start.
Uhhhh you mean Knecht and ***Bronny James. He just took JHS’s spot.

Reactions: HarrysPostGame13
He has to get healthy and stay healthy before he does anything. G-League was a good spot for him last year. He won't start getting into the rotation until year 3 I'd say(if he's still in LA).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT