ADVERTISEMENT

In tressel’s prime I never saw a big ten team hold us like these guys

BCfanatic2020

All-American
Jan 5, 2020
Also, funny it’s northwestern.. why do their DBs act like Andre rison seemingly unprovoked.

Dude you’re not Deion Sanders.. you’re grabbing players with both hands and holding on for dear life in a battle of mid tier programs

Reactions: Roeder and jmohlman
Also, funny it’s northwestern.. why do their DBs act like Andre rison seemingly unprovoked.

Dude you’re not Deion Sanders.. you’re grabbing players with both hands and holding on for dear life in a battle of mid tier programs
Counter it with better check downs instead of 2-3 yard check downs that setup for 3rd and long.

Both Brohms got an D today at best.
I agree with you, however the officials have to do a better job. Coaches can only do so much if pretty much on every play they’re open receiver isn’t open because they are being held or the jerseys being grab. I totally get it, that’s part of the game but it’s really freaking ridiculous when it’s every play seemingly

I agree with you, however the officials have to do a better job. Coaches can only do so much if pretty much on every play they’re open receiver isn’t open because they are being held or the jerseys being grab. I totally get it, that’s part of the game but it’s really freaking ridiculous when it’s every play seemingly

#2.. who really isn’t that good without tackling while the ball is in the air.. had Durham with both hands toward the end of the game. Durham was looking around confused it was so egregious

#2.. who really isn’t that good without tackling while the ball is in the air.. had Durham with both hands toward the end of the game. Durham was looking around confused it was so egregious
I get missing some holds, but #2 clutches the jersey, keeps his hand close to his body, and just rides the receiver every play. Haven't seen this much holding since Carr's Mich teams were allowed to do it.

I get missing some holds, but #2 clutches the jersey, keeps his hand close to his body, and just rides the receiver every play. Haven't seen this much holding since Carr's Mich teams were allowed to do it.

It was worse than carr’s Michigan team and if brohm doesn’t go off about it, expect more of it

Reactions: Boiler8285
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT