ADVERTISEMENT

Immigration in Ohio

TheGunner

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
The Biden administration provided Haitian immigrants documentation for temporary legal status (usually 2 years). The Biden Administration also recently changed federal immigration policy which has exacerbated the problem by allowing each one of those individuals to bring up to 6 additional family members. (The estimated population increase of Haitians in Springfield ranges from 10 to 20 thousand and I am trying to get the data on how many of those are on public assistance).

Yippee. So the “illegal immigrants” oops, I mean undocumented people per liberal narrative…now are quickly becoming “documented”. Rejoice everyone!!

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

In the immortal words of cousin Eddie, this is the gift that keeps on giving Clark!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
That story is wild. A 1/3 of the town or more Haitians. Foreign flags flying in the town. Killing American kid by driving on the wrong side of the road. Tales of their driving is scary. Original residents moving out.

Cats being butchered for food. But good to know the same Haitians that think it is ok to butcher cats, are the Haitians working in the local food processing facility. Lol

I am wondering who is getting paid behind the scene to help make this happen, as this town is not a sanctuary city. Obviously the factory getting cheap labor is a source.

Other than the driving problems, crime and death that needs to be ended in all these communities, the only thing I want to see more of is assimilation. As working migrants do contribute to SS. So there is that positive. And with the low birth rate, that helps a lot.

That story is wild. A 1/3 of the town or more Haitians. Foreign flags flying in the town. Killing American kid by driving on the wrong side of the road. Tales of their driving is scary. Original residents moving out.

Cats being butchered for food. But good to know the same Haitians that think it is ok to butcher cats, are the Haitians working in the local food processing facility. Lol

I am wondering who is getting paid behind the scene to help make this happen, as this town is not a sanctuary city. Obviously the factory getting cheap labor is a source.

Other than the driving problems, crime and death that needs to be ended in all these communities, the only thing I want to see more of is assimilation. As working migrants do contribute to SS. So there is that positive. And with the low birth rate, that helps a lot.
If you honestly believe the cat story……😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: BB62
This is rhetorical, but surely you aren’t this dumb.

It’s not the crime P95Grad 🤞, it’s the drag on the already depleted public assistance programs…but hey, maybe Joe and Kamala will just turn the printing press on like they did in ‘21-‘22. Maybe Kamala will tab it as the inflation Reduction Act Part II (or in others words…the Immigration Bailout Act, flooding the US with 10MM needy immigrants to vote Democrat in the future)

Reactions: tjreese
It’s not the crime P95Grad 🤞, it’s the drag on the already depleted public assistance programs…but hey, maybe Joe and Kamala will just turn the printing press on like they did in ‘21-‘22. Maybe Kamala will tab it as the inflation Reduction Act Part II (or in others words…the Immigration Bailout Act, flooding the US with 10MM needy immigrants to vote Democrat in the future)
Thanks for telling me you didn’t read the article and are also an easy mark.

Please elaborate…. I missed where in my post I indicated I didn’t read the article
Purdue95 and some of the other lefty libs won't believe a story unless it's told to them by MSNNBC. And even then, if it doesn't fit their liberal narrative, they don't believe it (such is the case with them refusing to believe that Putin supports Harris in the election. He literally said this but the lefty libs say "Yeh, but that's not really what he meant. He secretly supports Trump")

Purdue95 and some of the other lefty libs won't believe a story unless it's told to them by MSNNBC. And even then, if it doesn't fit their liberal narrative, they don't believe it (such is the case with them refusing to believe that Putin supports Harris in the election. He literally said this but the lefty libs say "Yeh, but that's not really what he meant. He secretly supports Trump")

Libs like 95 are humorless....not worth responding to.

It's funny to me, others find it gross, that we have someone in Ohio eating cats. Sure it's not in Springfield, but funny nonetheless. I can see the conversation.....
"What's for dinner, Mom?, Don't know son, depends on what shows up in the back yard tonight, why don't you put out a $0.78 cent can of Fancy Feast and see if we can turn it into a real meal!"

Libs like 95 are humorless....not worth responding to.

It's funny to me, others find it gross, that we have someone in Ohio eating cats. Sure it's not in Springfield, but funny nonetheless. I can see the conversation.....
"What's for dinner, Mom?, Don't know son, depends on what shows up in the back yard tonight, why don't you put out a $0.78 cent can of Fancy Feast and see if we can turn it into a real meal!"
Bone, gunner and especially Buck, please send me your bank information because have I got some magic beans to sell you guys.

I’m howling at you going on about me not believing something when at least one of you (although I’m sure it’s all three) now believe we have immigrants just randomly eating pets.

Go outside, touch grass, and start over. Sweet jesus

I see a lot of news stories saying there isn't an issue in Springfield, then I also see a lot of videos of actual residents saying there is.

So I can see where people would have a hard time believing this is real, you either trust the stories from new organizations that aren't based out of the town or the words of the actual residents.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Bone, gunner and especially Buck, please send me your bank information because have I got some magic beans to sell you guys.

I’m howling at you going on about me not believing something when at least one of you (although I’m sure it’s all three) now believe we have immigrants just randomly eating pets.

Go outside, touch grass, and start over. Sweet jesus
I’ve said it and I’ll say it again. These right wingers and Flavor Aiders will believe every conspiracy theory known to man. From Jewish space lasers to kids held in pizza parlor basements to Haitians eating cats. Believing in this crap is bad enough but when prominent government figures publicly acknowledge this crap is embarrassing like Ted Cruz and bad built Marjorie Taylor Greene.

I’ve said it and I’ll say it again. These right wingers and Flavor Aiders will believe every conspiracy theory known to man. From Jewish space lasers to kids held in pizza parlor basements to Haitians eating cats. Believing in this crap is bad enough but when prominent government figures publicly acknowledge this crap is embarrassing like Ted Cruz and bad built Marjorie Taylor Greene.
You mean conspiracy theories such as Russian collusion, Hunter's fake laptop, covid started in nature - not a high-level lab in the same area, and the border is not open? And many more - including Joe is not a senile puppet of the establishment?

Wait, those are idiot conspiracy theories you and other libs on this forum believed in, right Uncle Pavlov?

Of course lefty libs like yourself don't want to believe a negative story about immigrants. You're too scared of being called a phobe, ist or ism.
Very similar to democrats support of hamas.

You mean conspiracy theories such as Russian collusion, Hunter's fake laptop, covid started in nature - not a high-level lab in the same area, and the border is not open? And many more - including Joe is not a senile puppet of the establishment?

Wait, those are idiot conspiracy theories you and other libs on this forum believed in, right Uncle Pavlov?
That's pretty damn funny. Choose your favorite left wing libby conspiracy theory that they were all prepared to die on the hill for (until of course ,they were all proven to be false).

The latest on is my favorite of Putin saying that he supports Harris but that's not true and he secretly supports Trump.
Bob, katscratch,95 and BNI will believe anything they're told to by MSNBC.

Reactions: Riveting
I see a lot of news stories saying there isn't an issue in Springfield, then I also see a lot of videos of actual residents saying there is.

So I can see where people would have a hard time believing this is real, you either trust the stories from new organizations that aren't based out of the town or the words of the actual residents.

There is only one story about cats....in Canton Ohio. Police report backs it up. It's funny more than anything and is a crazy outlier.

The real problem is the American citizens getting run off the road, harassed and hassled by Haitian neighbors who some, as of yet do not want to assimilate. A story and video is posted below if anyone wants the truth. WARNING: I know truth scares the libs, so I will warn them truth here....stay away You can hear it right from the Springfield citizens.

Like I said above there are big time pros++ to migrants who want to work as it helps with the SS situation. Needed. But the harassment and criminal activity of a some are giving those good workers a bad rap. Any criminals in this bunch needs to be out of here.

Ohio residents in small town erupt over havoc caused by massive influx of 20,000 of Haitians

Last edited:
Reactions: Indy_Rider
That's pretty damn funny. Choose your favorite left wing libby conspiracy theory that they were all prepared to die on the hill for (until of course ,they were all proven to be false).

The latest on is my favorite of Putin saying that he supports Harris but that's not true and he secretly supports Trump.
Bob, katscratch,95 and BNI will believe anything they're told to by MSNBC.
Please remain on this hill and die there.
You apparently believe anything Vladimir Putin tells you. Do you still retain enough common sense and logic to step back, be honest with yourself outside your political positions, and consider what you're saying? I mean good god man.

You apparently believe anything Vladimir Putin tells you. Do you still retain enough common sense and logic to step back, be honest with yourself outside your political positions, and consider what you're saying? I mean good god man.
Do you still believe in Russian collusion? Of course you do..... Oh...and don't forget Jan 6! NURSE! Get the paddles! Bob's having a grabber!!

• Haha
The Boneman believes everything that Faux News and right wing talk radio tells him to believe.

Do you still believe in Russian collusion? Of course you do..... Oh...and don't forget Jan 6! NURSE! Get the paddles! Bob's having a grabber!!
Change the subject and make fun of the poster when you have no other answer.

History will not forget Jan 6 as much as you want it to be.

Obviously you can't or simply refuse to do any self evaluation of what you say or believe.

The comparisons are amazing. You make fun of me for Jan 6 while you believe what Putin tells you. Can't make this stuff up.

Of course lefty libs like yourself don't want to believe a negative story about immigrants. You're too scared of being called a phobe, ist or ism.
Very similar to democrats support of hamas.
The stories are lies and are being spread so folks like you can continue to go around and say that immigrants are all bad. It’s no deeper than that.

There is only one story about cats....in Canton Ohio. Police report backs it up. It's funny more than anything and is a crazy outlier.

The real problem is the American citizens getting run off the road, harassed and hassled by Haitian neighbors who some, as of yet do not want to assimilate. A story and video is posted below if anyone wants the truth. I know truth scares the libs, so I will warn them to stay away You can hear it right from the Springfield citizens.

Like I said above there are big time pros++ to migrants who want to work as it helps with the SS situation. Needed. But the harassment and criminal activity of a some are giving those good workers a bad rap. Any criminals in this bunch needs to be out of here.

Ohio residents in small town erupt over havoc caused by massive influx of 20,000 of Haitians
Uh oh, you better watch out or they’re going to take another $30k-something from you, buck. Quick, to your safe space. And hide your cats!!

The stories are lies and are being spread so folks like you can continue to go around and say that immigrants are all bad. It’s no deeper than that.
You think the DHS IG inspector report that 300,000 children are unaccounted for is a lie?

Change the subject and make fun of the poster when you have no other answer.

History will not forget Jan 6 as much as you want it to be.

Obviously you can't or simply refuse to do any self evaluation of what you say or believe.

The comparisons are amazing. You make fun of me for Jan 6 while you believe what Putin tells you. Can't make this stuff up.
Again, I'll say it very simply so you can understand better:

"What purpose does it serve Putin to verbally claim he supports Harris in the election when, as you claim, he secretly supports Trump?"

Here, I'll put it another way:
"If Putin really supports Trump, why doesn't he just say it?"

There, did I say that slowly enough? And as far as Jan 6, I have zero doubt there will be some reference to it on your headstone.

Immigrants aren't all bad, just illegal immigrants. We had an immigrant nanny from Nicaragua for about 6 years. But, she earned her citizenship through the correct and legal process.
And guess what, she was against ILLEGAL immigrants as well. There are no shortcuts.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Immigrants aren't all bad, just illegal immigrants. We had an immigrant nanny from Nicaragua for about 6 years. But, she earned her citizenship through the correct and legal process.
And guess what, she was against ILLEGAL immigrants as well. There are no shortcuts.
This is all fine and dandy and I know you’re trying to make yourself feel better here, but the immigrants in Ohio that you’re suddenly up in arms about are here legally as well. Just stick to guarding the shitter, bone.

Priceless. The only magic beans you are selling are in the form of Kamala Harris.

Buy these beans and I guarantee you that you will be better in FOUR SHORT YEARS!! (Even if you aren’t better after Biden’s four years…just trust me! )

• Haha
Priceless. The only magic beans you are selling are in the form of Kamala Harris.

Buy these beans and I guarantee you that you will be better in FOUR SHORT YEARS!! (Even if you aren’t better after Biden’s four years…just trust me! )
Better is subjective, of course, but I’m doing far better than four years ago. 🤷🏻‍♂️

This is all fine and dandy and I know you’re trying to make yourself feel better here, but the immigrants in Ohio that you’re suddenly up in arms about are here legally as well. Just stick to guarding the shitter, bone.
You mean the Haitian immigrants eating pets? They're legal?

TPS is a 1990 law that allows undocumented immigrants already in the U.S. to legally stay in 18-month increments if the Homeland Security secretary determines that natural disasters or civil strife prevent them from safely returning home.

Is Haiti one of those shithole countries Trump was referring to? I mean, Haiti shares an Island with the Dominican Republic, yet Haiti can't seem to get their shit together economically or politically, while the DR at least has a robust tourism industry. Haiti has fences around the port that cruise ships visit.

You mean the Haitian immigrants eating pets? They're legal?

TPS is a 1990 law that allows undocumented immigrants already in the U.S. to legally stay in 18-month increments if the Homeland Security secretary determines that natural disasters or civil strife prevent them from safely returning home.

Is Haiti one of those shithole countries Trump was referring to? I mean, Haiti shares an Island with the Dominican Republic, yet Haiti can't seem to get their shit together economically or politically, while the DR at least has a robust tourism industry. Haiti has fences around the port that cruise ships visit.
I would laugh at your first sentence, but I have a feeling you think it’s all true. Which makes the rest of your post just a bunch of rambling scared white man nonsense. Like I said, stick to guarding bathrooms.

Again, I'll say it very simply so you can understand better:

"What purpose does it serve Putin to verbally claim he supports Harris in the election when, as you claim, he secretly supports Trump?"

Here, I'll put it another way:
"If Putin really supports Trump, why doesn't he just say it?"

There, did I say that slowly enough? And as far as Jan 6, I have zero doubt there will be some reference to it on your headstone.
Kat already said it. You simply ignore that which collides with your rigid beliefs.
If you are a presidential candidate, would you want Putin's endorsement? Would it help you or hurt you?

The purpose it serves is clearly to take votes away from Harris and give more to trump.

Answers the second question too.
There's probably no more votes to get from MAGA if Putin were to endorse trump but it would probably send his polling numbers soaring with MAGA.

It might have some affect on Harris' numbers if it was actually true. But it's so ridiculous it won't.

You still haven't acknowledged two things that affect this situation. Harris will continue Ukraine. Why would Putin want that? Trump will find a way to blame Ukraine for the war and cut their funding. Would Putin want that? Try to discuss this in your reply if you dare.

Second, Russia has been supporting trump since 2016. He's been taking funding from them for a lot longer than that. Despite all the whining about the Russia collusion investigation, all you seem to forget that while they could prove no collusion, all the investigations clearly showed Russia wanted trump to be president and took actions to make it happen. They still do. Why would Putin publicly support Harris when he clearly prefers trump?

Last edited:
Kat already said it. You simply ignore that which collides with your rigid beliefs.
If you are a presidential candidate, would you want Putin's endorsement? Would it help you or hurt you?

The purpose it serves is clearly to take votes away from Harris and give more to trump.

Answers the second question too.
There's probably no more votes to get from MAGA if Putin were to endorse trump but it would probably send his polling numbers soaring with MAGA.

It might have some affect on Harris' numbers of it was actually true. But it's so ridiculous it won't.

You still haven't acknowledged two things that affect this situation. Harris will continue Ukraine. Why would Putin want that? Trump will find a way to blame Ukraine for the war and cut their funding. Would Putin want that. Try to discuss this in your reply if you dare.

Second, Russia has been supporting trump since 2016. He's been taking funding from them for a lot longer than that. Despite all the whining about the Russia collusion investigation, all you seem to forget that while they could prove no collusion, all the investigations clearly showed Russia wanted trump to be president and took actions to make it happen. They still do. Why would Putin publicly support Harris when he clearly prefers trump?
Bob's still pushing the Russian collusion hoax.
Follow the Russian money Bob. It doesn't go to Trump.

Bob's still pushing the Russian collusion hoax.
Follow the Russian money Bob. It doesn't go to Trump.
DoJ and the FBI have tried to revive the hoax recently since the phony prosecutions have backfired on the dems.

Bob somehow thinks the Russians wanted Trump over Hillary even though they had all her emails from her sad time as Secretary of State.

Reactions: bonefish1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT