ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Pumped up

BoilerNGold013

True Freshman
Oct 26, 2014
I can't wait for Thursday night at 6:30 PM in college park. The team is bleeding mentally and physically right now. Thursday night is going to be so fun to watch to see the character of this team and Painter's intelligence to make adjustments and motive the troops. Maryland will press all night, grab/hack with immunity and drop into that soft zone to confuse Smith. Cant wait to see what Painter has planned as a counter.

Boiler Up and Hammer down! Lets get back on the winning track!!!

I can't wait for Thursday night at 6:30 PM in college park. The team is bleeding mentally and physically right now. Thursday night is going to be so fun to watch to see the character of this team and Painter's intelligence to make adjustments and motive the troops. Maryland will press all night, grab/hack with immunity and drop into that soft zone to confuse Smith. Cant wait to see what Painter has planned as a counter.

Boiler Up and Hammer down! Lets get back on the winning track!!!
Hopefully Purdue handles teh 2-2-1 zone press with sufficient time on the clock to get good offense successfully. If mission is accomplished you now face a team that will try to spread you out and dribble drive requiring good individual D so as to not require as much help to have shorter closeouts. Those are two areas that Purdue has struggled. Not sure if Maryland still uses the funky ball or not, but as we all know...limit turnovers, hit the boards and FTs and feed Zach as needed. This should be a very tough game for Purdue because Maryland is bringing their A game. That said, part of the problem I think at Northwestern was a Purdue team comfortable in their lead of the Big and not 100% ready. This game I hope Purdue expects and wants the grind being aggressive early.

Reactions: titaniumbolt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT