ADVERTISEMENT

I'm glad they are clarifying this a little

So I take it you’re under 16.

Makes a lot more sense now.

Sounds like the type of ignorant conclusion Biden would reach.

all-you-have-to-say-is-no-no.gif

The problem I have with you and others on this board is that you are saying Joe has dementia with zero proof. I’ve brought this Up multiple times. I’ve also stated my mother has it and there are absolutely no similarities at all. You’re making a baseless accusation, it’s as simple as that. It’s also just ridiculous. He wouldn’t be running if he had dementia, and if you’re smart enough to string together a five paragraph diatribe trying to defend your stance, you should also be able to just use some basis common sense.

Yes, Biden should have used his presser to accuse the DOJ of ELECTION INTERFERENCE ! He should have then called the Hur report an act of TREASON ! and then some innuendo about the penalty for TREASON is a FIRING SQUAD !! That's what I was expecting anyways.
Even better, he should have demanded to have charges brought against him to prove he is not too incompetent to stand trial -- proving as well that we do have equal treatment under the law.

Even better, he should have demanded to have charges brought against him to prove he is not too incompetent to stand trial -- proving as well that we do have equal treatment under the law.
Well now; any lack of accusations of rigging and snowflake capital letter tantrums would be completely out of MAGA character.

And that snowflake, conspiracy theory screaming is the example of leadership that the MAGA leaders set.

Which is extraordinarily dangerous and sad.

Well now; any lack of accusations of rigging and snowflake capital letter tantrums would be completely out of MAGA character.

And that snowflake, conspiracy theory screaming is the example of leadership that the MAGA leaders set.

Which is extraordinarily dangerous and sad.

ADVERTISEMENT