ADVERTISEMENT

I wanted a crushing....

Sometimes this forum can be just a tad rude towards others with differing opinions and creative views. Last time I looked this was a fans forum, not a basketball experts forum .
What if those opinions are only when a team that is 20-2 loses or has a bad game and those opinions are never positive/heard from when the team defeats top 10 teams?

Reactions: PurdueDave
Sometimes this forum can be just a tad rude towards others with differing opinions and creative views. Last time I looked this was a fans forum, not a basketball experts forum .
Do you mean like when people want to talk about their rivals and make fun of them with a different spelling of their name because they weren't smart enough to catch that when a game uniform was misspelled? Those differing opinions? The ones you are rude to people when they express?

Yeah those people. How many times are you going to drive that into the ground? The next 60 years? Don’t you have anything else to contribute? The seamstress who made the mistake probably didn’t even go to IU. It could even be the one who spelled your icon name. How do you like being made fun of?

Yeah those people. How many times are you going to drive that into the ground? The next 60 years? Don’t you have anything else to contribute? The seamstress who made the mistake probably didn’t even go to IU. It could even be the one who spelled your icon name. How do you like being made fun of?
Hey Wole, is everything ok?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT