ADVERTISEMENT

I thought Biden’s illegal immigration wasn’t a problem

If there’s no where to put the people, then maybe…just maybe your president should be stopping them at the border. Or better yet, send the ones that arrived illegally back to Mexico. If they cannot support themselves, why should the US taxpayer be on the hook?

I recognize that is a novel concept for democrats who are just hoping to add to their constituency, but why should we take on more tax burden from non-US citizens?
Sadly, I expect the problem to grow exponentially and that today pales in comparison to the future problems unless someone gets the support to send them back and PREVENT then from coming in and we all know how unlikely that is. Course we all know there was no crisis they were fleeing ,and why they were so welcomed arriving not starved as the destruction of this country continues. There will be no assimilation, but perhaps we can have 50 numbers to push to get the "language" needed for communication. The greatest experiment being purposely destroyed by corruption and enough greed to sell out this country while merit is ignored and demographics elevated. How anyone can look at what is going on in this country and consider it better than under Trump I have no idea

If there’s no where to put the people, then maybe…just maybe your president should be stopping them at the border. Or better yet, send the ones that arrived illegally back to Mexico. If they cannot support themselves, why should the US taxpayer be on the hook?

I recognize that is a novel concept for democrats who are just hoping to add to their constituency, but why should we take on more tax burden from non-US citizens?
and "IF" we continue to take on the burden perhaps an adjustment can make it better?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT