ADVERTISEMENT

I don't care about you I just want your vote

Trump says 100k

Weak deflection.

Nah, you know that’s fake news Bob…why are you bothering with this Fake News Stuff. You can’t have it both ways. Call if fake, then b!tch when you want to b!tch about it.😉

As for deflecting. I have learned that from Kamala.😉. If you hate deflecting maybe you should watch her interviews. She’s outstanding at deflecting

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Nah, you know that’s fake news Bob…why are you bothering with this Fake News Stuff. You can’t have it both ways. Call if fake, then b!tch when you want to b!tch about it.😉

As for deflecting. I have learned that from Kamala.😉. If you hate deflecting maybe you should watch her interviews. She’s outstanding at deflecting
Uh. Trump gave the number. I KNOW he inflates his crowd numbers because he's a flaming narcissist. Are you one of the MAGAs here who have used crowd size as some sort of measuring stick for popularity?

Harris talks in circles. I don't see a lot of deflecting but I'm sure it happens. Trump does it all the time. Wouldn't you agree?

Uh. Trump gave the number. I KNOW he inflates his crowd numbers because he's a flaming narcissist. Are you one of the MAGAs here who have used crowd size as some sort of measuring stick for popularity?

Harris talks in circles. I don't see a lot of deflecting but I'm sure it happens. Trump does it all the time. Wouldn't you agree?
Ok, when someone asks someone a direct question and they don’t answer “by talking in circles” I perceive that as deflecting, but you be you and accept less.

As for crowd sizes at rallies, I really could care less as it’s only important on Election Day. I do find it funny when people give Trump crap about worrying about crowd sizes (because he’s a “narcissist”) then want to argue about crowd sizes. It’s like saying something not important but then making it important when it doesn’t happen. 🤪

Sort of like Kamala saying the border is important today when it hasn’t been important for 3 years under the Biden/Harris administration. But it’s important now 😉 and will be important if she’s president 😉😉. Here I thought saying “Don’t come” would be the deterrent to stop all illegal immigration.😉😉

Ok, when someone asks someone a direct question and they don’t answer “by talking in circles” I perceive that as deflecting, but you be you and accept less.

As for crowd sizes at rallies, I really could care less as it’s only important on Election Day. I do find it funny when people give Trump crap about worrying about crowd sizes (because he’s a “narcissist”) then want to argue about crowd sizes. It’s like saying something not important but then making it important when it doesn’t happen. 🤪

Sort of like Kamala saying the border is important today when it hasn’t been important for 3 years under the Biden/Harris administration. But it’s important now 😉 and will be important if she’s president 😉😉. Here I thought saying “Don’t come” would be the deterrent to stop all illegal immigration.😉😉
YOU brought up crowd sizes.

Must of only been 3 or 4 people because no one shows up at Trump rallies, let alone rallies in CA

It's been said on this board many times that trump had to win in '16 because he had all these people at his rallies while Joe was in his basement. Do you need receipts?

It's only important to me because 1) It shows what a liar he is. 2) It clearly shows what is most important to him. He needs attention and praise........and bragging about how many people came to see him.......and inflating the numbers to make him look even better in his mind........demonstrates his insecurity and weakness. People have figured out if you simply tell him how great he is they can get what they want.

• Haha
YOU brought up crowd sizes.

It's been said on this board many times that trump had to win in '16 because he had all these people at his rallies while Joe was in his basement. Do you need receipts?

It's only important to me because 1) It shows what a liar he is. 2) It clearly shows what is most important to him. He needs attention and praise........and bragging about how many people came to see him.......and inflating the numbers to make him look even better in his mind........demonstrates his insecurity and weakness. People have figured out if you simply tell him how great he is they can get what they want.
I agree that Trump is a narcissist (most politicians are narcissists) and have stated here many times. You should read more about Biden and Harris and without your rose colored glasses, you’d conclude the same (heck, Biden thought he should still be in the race until Pelosi and the DNC power structure told him no, he even states to this day…but he’s not a narcissist🤣🤪)

And if I agree Trump is a narcissist, why spent time continuing to point out the obvious.

In other news, the sky is blue, the earth is round and Democrats cannot spot their own narcissists. (And before you go all 🤪, yes, Trump is a much bigger narcissist than Biden and Harris). I don’t care that he is a narcissist.

RE - crowd “sizes” I merely stated it must have impacted 3 to 4 people clearly playing into the Democrat narrative, a baton you felt to need to pick up. And the crowd size was inferred in the initial post because of there weren’t many people impacted there wouldn’t be a democrat dog whistle being sounded. Here doggie doggie doggie.

Meanwhile people are without power and necessities and Kamala is getting glammed up for Vogue.

Last edited:
Or trump ignored repeated requests for payment from the bus company.

Could you link the explanation from the trump campaign? How about the apology to the thousands of his supporters left stranded ?
Sounds like the Bus company not being paid is just more bullsh!t spewed by TDS people. What actually happened isn't any better, but then again, this did take place in Commiefornia and I'm a believer that you have to be partially nutz to live there.

Sounds like the Bus company not being paid is just more bullsh!t spewed by TDS people. What actually happened isn't any better, but then again, this did take place in Commiefornia and I'm a believer that you have to be partially nutz to live there.

I didn't post a link. It was just social media posts. They mean nothing without context and proof. The people on the ground complaining didn't have TDS.

Your post about running out of gas was the SAME thing. Social media posts.

There were also posts blaming the mayor because he is a Harris supporter, saying it was a conspiracy. Do you have a disease for those people too?

Your whole explanation is based on social media posts.........yet yesterday you said we should wait to get the facts. You're quick to reverse course.

Commiefornia? You're more like trump everyday.

Where's the apology, or at least an explanation?

You are really obsessed. Maybe it's time for a mental health break from Trump news.
He could be the POTUS in three weeks. Do I have to wait until then to criticize him? Or will that get me investigated?

He lied and said Haitians were eating cats and dogs. Immigrants have bad genes that cause them to murder. FEMA is not helping republicans in NC. He says it will take the National Guard or the military to take care of the "enemy from within". "They are more dangerous than Russia and China and should be put in jail for the way they talk about our judges. "

Those are just the last couple weeks.
What freakin disease do YOU HAVE that enables you to ignore this sociopath yet claim I am obsessed?
Let me guess. You don't care about his words, only his actions. And policies.

He could be the POTUS in three weeks. Do I have to wait until then to criticize him? Or will that get me investigated?

What freakin disease do YOU HAVE that enables you to ignore this sociopath yet claim I am obsessed?
Let me guess. You don't care about his words, only his actions. And policies.
Who would investigate you? The DOJ and FBI don't investigate libs unless it somehow helps them. How can investigating you possibly help them?

Are you saying you care more about words than actions?

Who would investigate you? The DOJ and FBI don't investigate libs unless it somehow helps them. How can investigating you possibly help them?

Are you saying you care more about words than actions?
Don't put words in my mouth. I said nothing of the kind. This about what YOU have said.

Lol. So when a candidate makes promises, you pay no attention because they are only words? You don't vote based on what a candidate says he's going to do?

If Harris came out and said she hates.......idk.....Christians.....you wouldn't care, they're just words? You would add it to your list of default replies and trot it out when it's most convenient.

So when trump uses "words" and says he may have to call out the military to take care of "the enemy within"......do we have to wait for him to take "action" or can we be alarmed by his words? Obviously if we wait it will be too late.

By the way, he apparently doesn't even know he can't deploy the military on our soil without invoking the insurrection act.........which would give him broad powers with little restraint. Do we have to wait for that action or can we get worried now by his words?

It's a ridiculous position that enables you to ignore the lies, the personal attacks, idiotic ideas and authoritarian actions he says he's going to take. It's on the same level as the extraordinarily clueless "I only care about his policies" diversion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT