ADVERTISEMENT

How is mighty Nebraska down 14-3 to woeful Minnesota

TheGunner

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
for the last two weeks I have read that we have no chance against Nebraska and Minnesota was one of the crappier teams in the Big Ten West.

I would love for the Poo Poo squad to chime in.

Reactions: Matt Tiger
for the last two weeks I have read that we have no chance against Nebraska and Minnesota was one of the crappier teams in the Big Ten West.

you prolly will not get too many responses due to many here watching iu, I'm watching the Minny game and Morgan is having a good game and Martinez is pretty bad.

Michigan State (jury still out), Wisconsin, Minnesota, Purdue, Nebraska, and Indinia......hard to tell how good/bad these teams are from week-to-week. All capable of surprising in either direction. The Spartans had two first downs and 57 total yards in the first half in Bloomington.

It's the middle meat layer of a not so tasty, Big Ten sandwich.

Top Layer:

Iowa, Ohio State, Michigan and Penn State

Bottom Layer:

Rutgers, Illinois, Northwestern, and Maryland

Wash it down with some potent drink or suffer the consequences. I expect to field some grief on this opinion....bring it on. :)

Michigan State (jury still out), Wisconsin, Minnesota, Purdue, Nebraska, and Indinia......hard to tell how good/bad these teams are from week-to-week. The Spartans had two first downs and 57 total yards in the first half in Bloomington.

Top Layer:

Bottom Layer:

Wash it down with some potent drink or suffer the consequences. I expect to field some grief on this opinion....bring it on. :)
I agree , the middle layer is just prone to some clunkers

Michigan State (jury still out), Wisconsin, Minnesota, Purdue, Nebraska, and Indinia......hard to tell how good/bad these teams are from week-to-week. All capable of surprising in either direction. The Spartans had two first downs and 57 total yards in the first half in Bloomington.

Top Layer:

Bottom Layer:

We'll see after today. But I'm not sure Purdue is in the middle layer...

• Wow
Reactions: Purdue85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT