ADVERTISEMENT

hoping for Banks or Brazzell to jump on board

Don't know them. What position? From where?
Two Transfer Portal WR targets.

Banks (Wake Forest) had an OV (official visit) at Purdue last week. He also had visits to Wisconsin and Norte Dame. have not heard any further updates on him. Purdue gave him an offer.

Brazzell (Tulane) currently Has 38 offers including Purdue. I mentioned before, he went to high school at Midland Legacy, the same high school as our QB commit Marcos Davilla. Maybe with the Graham Harrell’s Texas connections we may lure him. No word if he took OV to Purdue.

WRs are still entering the portal and not sure who else Purdue is interested in. Whoever we bring in, I think it would need to be wrapped up before the start of the next semester.

Last edited:
Two Transfer Portal WR targets.

Banks (Wake Forest) had an OV (official visit) at Purdue last week. He also had visits to Wisconsin and Norte Dame. have not heard any further updates on him. Purdue gave him an offer.

Brazzell (Tulane) currently Has 38 offers including Purdue. I mentioned before, he went to high school at Midland Legacy, the same high school as our QB commit Marcos Davilla. Maybe with the Graham Harrell’s Texas connections we may lure him. No word if he took OV to Purdue.

WRs are still entering the portal and not sure who else Purdue is interested in. Whoever we bring it, I think it would need to be wrapped up before the start of the next semester.
So I wasn’t mistaken that Purdue was interested in a team mate of the qb we were recruiting

I assume Colin Brazzell (2024) is brother to Chris Brazzell since both went to the same HS. Colin has an offer from Purdue so I can see this being a 2 for 1 type situation.

Reactions: cillerdo
I assume Colin Brazzell (2024) is brother to Chris Brazzell since both went to the same HS. Colin has an offer from Purdue so I can see this being a 2 for 1 type situation.
We can take Brazzell off the list. He is heading to Tennessee.

Looks like Banks is visiting Nebraska the Jan 5th weekend. It does not look like he will make a decision anytime soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT