ADVERTISEMENT

Hope Bridges goes pro after this season.

If he has his normal game, we kill them by over 20. Played a great game but still didn't win.
You are correct!
Bridges normally doesn't shoot the 3 very good (some of those 3s were out of his a$$). Games a blow out if bridges misses a few of those.
Izzo's gotta be pulling out his hair right about now and I'm perfectly fine with that.

It was nice that Purdue was able to overcome a performance like that.
It was, but, it is still frustrating that one guy was able to carry his team just as Mason and Jok did...they are really good players for sure, each in their own regard, but, that is now a PG that lit Purdue up and for which they had no answer, a 2/3 that has done so, and a 4...and that is the kind of thing that can't happen in the NCAA tournament (but has).

He impressed me.
He has been impressive all year...the guy is very, very good...and he has an all-around game.

I don't know if anyone saw the Journey episode recently that focused on the youth at MSU and PSU...I could not believe the comments made by the MSU guys...all talked about how they were used to being able to take some plays off and coast a bit but now they don't have that luxury (no way you would have ever heard that from Swanigan)...there were multiple similar such comments, and while I know that they are talented and I would love to have some of them for sure in light of that, I just could not believe the things that they all said, as while they are talented, their passion for the game and understanding of the game was certainly lacking and it was very evident (and it has definitely translated to why they are struggling as they are, as that team has way too much talent to not be better than it has been and is).

Reactions: TC4THREE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT