ADVERTISEMENT

Hello Fellow Kids! It Is Bucket Week.

Dec 5, 2001
3gciu6.jpg

Did ya ever wonder why they didn't just call it "The Old Oak Bucket"? It isn't LIKE oak - it IS oak.

Old+Oaken+Bucket+Pic.jpg

I will start the smack talk:

Y'all stink.

R.bb84410ff98effacd6f0dca133c275c8

Now for the football.

We have doubled our 2021 win total, killed an OL coach and 2 QB's, a WR, and still have no idea what the hell we should expect to see on any given Saturday. Woe are us looking back at what coulda woulda shoulda been.

R.62ec2fee299b161646a7eac77d8062f2

Work, work, work.

tenor.gif

Do any of you plan to attend? I hear 37 south of Indi is under destruction and pretty rough travel

giphy.gif

so drive careful.

Current weather prediction. - high 40's and partly sunny/partly cloudy, depending on your disposition.

donkey-smile.gif

giphy.gif

See ya at the yard, Smalls. Yer killing' me.

3gciu6.jpg

Did ya ever wonder why they didn't just call it "The Old Oak Bucket"? It isn't LIKE oak - it IS oak.

Old+Oaken+Bucket+Pic.jpg

Y'all stink.

Now for the football.

We have doubled our 2021 win total, killed an OL coach and 2 QB's, a WR, and still have no idea what the hell we should expect to see on any given Saturday. Woe are us looking back at what coulda woulda shoulda been.

Work, work, work.

tenor.gif

Do any of you plan to attend? I hear 37 south of Indi is under destruction and pretty rough travel

giphy.gif

so drive careful.

Current weather prediction. - high 40's and partly sunny/partly cloudy, depending on your disposition.

donkey-smile.gif

giphy.gif

3gciu6.jpg

Old+Oaken+Bucket+Pic.jpg

Y'all stink.

Now for the football.

Work, work, work.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

so drive careful.

donkey-smile.gif

giphy.gif

Been once back when it was carpet during Tiller's years. It was another cold day, but don't recall rain. Not sure how many player's Purdue has left to play and if any potential redshirts get in a game.

Seen enough through the years that other than Tiller's time, most games were fairly close. Hope for no serious injuries and both sides have no issues with the officials as I expect a hard hitting game where it is all left on the field. No idea how many seniors are playing and how Reese Taylor will do...

Last edited:
Reactions: TMFT
If AOC isn't playing in the bowl game i see him having a good bounce back game on Saturday in gloomington...Boiler Up

How are we 10.5 favorites? We should win but cover? I’m not sure about that. We struggle with mobile quarterbacks. No Deen or Mock hurt as well. New center… Rain in gloomington on Saturday?

no bowl for AOC?
I was listening to Gold and Black last night and they were discussing Oconnell and Jones. Brian thought neither would probably play citing the fact O’Connell has already started 32 games (not much more to show scouts) and Jones may be too beat up.

Thought it was interesting because I would think both of these guys need to show out as much as possible to get drafted or improve their position.
Just thought his point makes sense some of our best players are going to opt out. I hope im wrong

Jr & I will have a tv with College Gameday playing at whatever spot we end up with in one of the grass lots at our tailgate. I haven’t settled on a menu yet, but it’s his first OOB game and I’m fat, so there’ll be food. Feel free to eat some food and shotgun a Busch Light, just don’t be a dick to the 8 yr old. :)

Looking forward to it at least being a little warmer Saturday.

This will easily be iu's largest crowd in Memorial "Goose Poop" stadium this year. Unfortunately for iu, it will only be about 20% iu basketball fans.

Jr & I will have a tv with College Gameday playing at whatever spot we end up with in one of the grass lots at our tailgate. I haven’t settled on a menu yet, but it’s his first OOB game and I’m fat, so there’ll be food. Feel free to eat some food and shotgun a Busch Light, just don’t be a dick to the 8 yr old. :)

Looking forward to it at least being a little warmer Saturday.
Busch Lite?

Real men drink Andechs double bock beer. Those monks know how to brew a beer, and it tastes excellent. Unfortunately I don't think you can buy them in the US. But a one liter mug may have about the same amount of alcohol as 2 six packs of American beer. You definitely know you've drunk one!

The only problem I have with that is that no more than they bathe the stench will be quite strong and they no doubt will lose their fast food job and they need what little dignity some of them have left.
The lack of punctuation and other grammatical errors, while making a fast food (IU) reference, is quite like the overrated chant.

Is the line still -10.5?
I’m trying to decide how much $ to put on the Boilers.

The lack of punctuation and other grammatical errors, while making a fast food (IU) reference, is quite like the overrated chant.
That is because some, like myself, are too dumb to write gooder in a forum

like IPA's but there are some many other good beers. Don't understand the light beer mentality, same price for a watered down product. All you can say about them is there cold and wet.
Oh I'm an IPA guy, swapping out a keg of Triton Railsplitter today to have fresh beer on tap at the house for the weekend.

I just can't long drink the stuff without getting (a) hammered or (b) day-drunk sick feeling. So it's the hillbilly water for me at a tailgate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT