ADVERTISEMENT

He just can't stay healthy

He was listed as receiver #4 on the depth chart, so he would have seen a significant amount of time on the field. That really is too bad. I wanted to see how another team could use his talents. Arizona always seemed to throw him a 1 yard pass with no blockers and ask him to break it. No recipe for success for anyone.

I remember when they were showing videos of him squatting around 550 to 600 before his freshman year at Purdue. I always wondered why someone his size would need to squat that much. I don't see how that much weight would improve his speed. Of course with his size, he would want to bounce off of people when hit, but do you need to squat 600 lbs. to do that. I can see the need for that much lbs. when you are a DL or OL, but for WRs seems to be overkill.

Reactions: Bippus33
He was listed as receiver #4 on the depth chart, so he would have seen a significant amount of time on the field. That really is too bad. I wanted to see how another team could use his talents. Arizona always seemed to throw him a 1 yard pass with no blockers and ask him to break it. No recipe for success for anyone.

I remember when they were showing videos of him squatting around 550 to 600 before his freshman year at Purdue. I always wondered why someone his size would need to squat that much. I don't see how that much weight would improve his speed. Of course with his size, he would want to bounce off of people when hit, but do you need to squat 600 lbs. to do that. I can see the need for that much lbs. when you are a DL or OL, but for WRs seems to be overkill.
Breaking tackles (because of that strength) was his best asset.

ah that sucks. He gave us some amazing memories though. Hope he can heal up and live pain free.

Then Charlie Jones left practice with turf toe (on a new turf).

Then David Bell left the preseason game today with a quad injury.

You can't make this shit up. Taylor Stubblefield better be careful.

Dang, Tracy was going to make some noise. I

I think Jones is going to be ok.

Bell was already in jeopardy of being cut, I bet he's done, at least in Cleveland.

Someone please get some protection for AOC and George and Derrick Barnes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT