ADVERTISEMENT

Hazell team getting domination smashed like fat, slow, small, weak teams do - 2 star wannabe team

Dec 23, 2014
It is really disgusting to have to watch this game. Just look at Purdue's defensive backs literally being drug down the field like utter fools. Our undersized, slow, unprepared corners try and tackle medium sized Iowa receivers and get leg drug down the field 6 yards after holding onto their legs begging for mercy. You would think Iowa's tailback is a god out there with supernatural powers just mauling through Purdue. They can't even make a tackle. It is the mindset that Hazell has this team in. 21 - 0. No first downs. A mere 4-2 Iowa team just trouncing Purdue with unfettered ease. It is the brand on ESPN just spewing through the TV. It just shows how under Hazell Purdue can't even win two games in a row for 4 years. A totally unprepared unfocused 13 million dollar coaching disaster.

Teams run on Purdue worse than most hall of fame quarterbacks throw in a game against bad team. It is just a trouncing out there today. It is time to fire this coach. It was almost a bad horrible thing that Purdue won last week for the simple fact it provided quarter to this coach for another week. Only to see Iowa come in here and just indescribably run all over Purdue like the defense doesn't even exist out there. Why even put players out there on defense at all? This is a practice scrimmage for Iowa. They have 170 yards rushing halfway through the second quarter with Illinois having over 350 yards rushing last week. It is embarrassingly bad. Most teams average 100 yards a game. If you get 100 yards a game that is actually really good. Purdue gives up 100 yards rushing A QUARTER. In a mere quarter. It is inconceivably bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Augie85
It is really disgusting to have to watch this game. Just look at Purdue's defensive backs literally being drug down the field like utter fools. Our undersized, slow, unprepared corners try and tackle medium sized Iowa receivers and get leg drug down the field 6 yards after holding onto their legs begging for mercy. You would think Iowa's tailback is a god out there with supernatural powers just mauling through Purdue. They can't even make a tackle. It is the mindset that Hazell has this team in. 21 - 0. No first downs. A mere 4-2 Iowa team just trouncing Purdue with unfettered ease. It is the brand on ESPN just spewing through the TV. It just shows how under Hazell Purdue can't even win two games in a row for 4 years. A totally unprepared unfocused 13 million dollar coaching disaster.

Teams run on Purdue worse than most hall of fame quarterbacks throw in a game against bad team. It is just a trouncing out there today. It is time to fire this coach. It was almost a bad horrible thing that Purdue won last week for the simple fact it provided quarter to this coach for another week. Only to see Iowa come in here and just indescribably run all over Purdue like the defense doesn't even exist out there. Why even put players out there on defense at all? This is a practice scrimmage for Iowa. They have 170 yards rushing halfway through the second quarter with Illinois having over 350 hards rushing last week. It is embarrassingly bad.
they score untouched, I can't recall ever seeing a worse D anywhere in college ball.

I am at game and what i see is Blough can't throw, defense is non eexistent and this keeps going on the whole first half!

Iowa in the first half against Purdue has 300 yards rushing. That is unheard of. An NFL team shouldn't be able to rush 300 yards against a D1 college team in the Big5 in a half. Maybe in a full game. This is incredible. Purdue scores a TD and in one play it is a 75 yard run untouched all the way down the field. Purdue's defensive line is just a bunch of fat out of shape slow weak blocking dummies out there getting trounced. You would think too after last week some other people besides Jones can touch the ball every once in a while. Typical Hazell though, if something doesn't work at all it becomes the strategy used to try and win the game. Think of the worst possible strategy to win a football game. Hazell will come up with something even worse than that. Oh he'll surprise you alright. If you think its possible for an average tailback to look better than Barry Sanders then Hazell will find a way to make that happen. Iowa 300 yards rushing IN THE FIRST HALF. Good god already how much more of this do we have to see. The team is being BOOED OFF THE FIELD. On national TV what a joke. What a disaster. Why not forfeit the game? Why is it necessary to play a game so one sided. If I were a coach and my team came out and played that bad I would forfeit the second half and we start practicing immediately. I'd say any of you want to leave do it now because the next week is going to be a living hell. Hazell can't do that though because he is a big soft ball getting knocked out of the park every week.

Purdue has two QB's starting for SEC powerhouse programs right now. Both transferring. And not that they were good at about anything out there the Purdue play calling made their performance that more bad and coaching definitely had something to do with the disgraceful QB performances. Though, the fact they are starting now shows that at the very least a significant level of these outcomes are coaching derived.

Last edited:
Reactions: Augie85
I went to see a good game, not the slaughter I am watching now, had big hopes for a win today. My bubble got popped

This is the worst defensive performance I have ever seen. Iowa a traditionally terrible offensive team just averaging 100 yards per carry as if no defense is on the field and it is a sprinting contest. Iowa will have two tailbacks EACH having OVER TWO HUNDRED YARDS RUSHING today. Most teams average 100 yards rushing. Iowa has two running backs each by themselves with over TWO HUNDRED and it is only the 3rd quarter. This is an utter domination humiliation mauling.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Well Replogle and Bentley are pretty much the only legit defensive players we have and they were both out. Might as well have fielded a high school defense after that.

First half was terrible, missed receivers , missed tackles, sometimes no one even close to the ball carrier. One thing I don't understand, is why teams can run outside on us and we can't.

teams run outside on us because our defensive ends stink. they have no clue how to play their position. even a two star should have enough football iq to know where to be and what to do but these clowns are worse than awful.

Agree with mryank. Panfil went inside and lost contain on several of those long end around runs today. Maybe it was by design, but there was literally nobody out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT