ADVERTISEMENT

Having Trouble Understanding How Your Girl Lost? You Might Be Living in a Bubble

There are some I think are reasonable here who I can and will listen to/read. Then there are those who advocate the humane slaughter of Muslims...
And there are others who think we should have open borders - what's your point? Sure sounds like you enjoy lumping all far right with anyone right of center. If this indoorsman fella is typical for how others "discuss" issues, I'm starting to think this place is a giant waste of time.

Reactions: boilersmitty
As I recall, BGB proposed giving them the option of deportation or humane slaughter. Humane slaughter was suggested after observing the barbarian cruelty with which they hack animals to death on this......holiday(?).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eid_al-Adha
Haha, so you are honestly not going to admit you are BGB? He disappears, probably banned, and you appear, both obsessed with "the hair pies of 72 virgins," jihadists... but you're not BGB, right! So now, having started on here in late September you witnessed enough to see what a profit BGB is/was! funny stuff.

Reactions: gr8indoorsman
And there are others who think we should have open borders - what's your point? Sure sounds like you enjoy lumping all far right with anyone right of center. If this indoorsman fella is typical for how others "discuss" issues, I'm starting to think this place is a giant waste of time.
Uh, I'm most definitely right of center, and I don't lump myself in with some of these guys at all. Not even a little bit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT