ADVERTISEMENT

Have we offered Sasha Stefanovic?

I see that he is visiting this week.

Not that has been reported. They will be keeping an eye on him this summer. If you read the tea leaves on this class, I would not be surprised at all that Purdue eventually offers, and he ends up a Boiler (he seems to be a fan). My question is, how good is he? Maybe someone who's seen him can weigh in.

If we offer him, then he's not good. The only reason we offered him is because Painter knows he's going to fail recruiting the big boys.

If we don't offer him, then he is good. Painter always fails to develop backup plans, and missed this gem in his backyard.

This will be interesting if Purdue offers Sasha. I think Xavier is his biggest offer thus far. I know Northwestern has also taken a look, but not offered yet.

I've seen him play a lot. Great improvement as he has continued to grow. I think is up to 6'4" now (his dad is 6'8" and was a great player at Merrillville and Illinois State). Handles and defense are good, not great. Not afraid to take big shots. Better all around player than Gelon

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT