ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh apparently threatened by a player on Twitter...

I’m of the mindset that within the next 3-5 years, there will be an announcement concerning Harbough’s odd behavior. It will be labeled as or linked to a mental break or early onset dimentia. Dude is hanging on by a thread and every year he doesn’t get Michigan to the playoff exhaserbates this.

Ive got a bet in Vegas that they never make it to the CFBP.

Running THAT offense in THIS conference. It's just never going to happen. They have all the line talent in the world. They have snagged some decent RBs. Even then, its tough to 3 yards and a cloud of dust people in modern football. Especially in a conference chock full of top 20 defenses, built to stop running offenses.

Running THAT offense in THIS conference. It's just never going to happen. They have all the line talent in the world. They have snagged some decent RBs. Even then, its tough to 3 yards and a cloud of dust people in modern football. Especially in a conference chock full of top 20 defenses, built to stop running offenses.
Oh...I completely agree. But I still believe Harbough is suffering from mental illness. How serious, I couldn’t speculate. But something is going on there.

Reactions: mathboy

Although I will say Andrew Luck score quite a bit playing for Harbough. I’m not certain if Harbough calls the plays either. But yes, since he landed in Michigan his teams haven’t looked well on offense.

Although I will say Andrew Luck score quite a bit playing for Harbough. I’m not certain if Harbough calls the plays either. But yes, since he landed in Michigan his teams haven’t looked well on offense.

Pac12 defenses are a lot different than BIG defenses. In fact, his offense might have been the oddity. A run first offense in a spread, pass happy conference where his issue now is that his offense's strengths play right into the strengths of the Defenses you are going to play.

Pac12 defenses are a lot different than BIG defenses. In fact, his offense might have been the oddity. A run first offense in a spread, pass happy conference where his issue now is that his offense's strengths play right into the strengths of the Defenses you are going to play.
Oh for sure. But with Luck and whoever was his OC at Standard, they put up some serious numbers, PAC12 or not. I think part of Michigan’s issue is they need a selective hearing QB that can tune out Harbough. Who is yet to restrain himself brow beating & nitpicking once confident QB’s into indecisive turnover machines no one wants.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT