ADVERTISEMENT

Greatest and most fitting) post-game press conference of all time

DAG10

All-American
Nov 2, 2018
That was SO poetic and fitting to hear him offer some more lame statements ("not the day we hoped for"..."a good week of practice and I thought we would be better", etc.) only to know that nobody actually heard it in the audience, and, then nobody able to ask him any questions...for which he would have had no answers (or genuine answers at least) for. Fitting for sure...and, in honesty, a relief given the lame opening statement to not to have to listen to more excuses and garbage to follow.

That was SO poetic and fitting to hear him offer some more lame statements ("not the day we hoped for"..."a good week of practice and I thought we would be better", etc.) only to know that nobody actually heard it in the audience, and, then nobody able to ask him any questions...for which he would have had no answers (or genuine answers at least) for. Fitting for sure...and, in honesty, a relief given the lame opening statement to not to have to listen to more excuses and garbage to follow.
I'm done with his arrogant "no answer responses". When he starts winning, he can act like Nick Saban. Until then, screw him.

I'm done with his arrogant "no answer responses". When he starts winning, he can act like Nick Saban. Until then, screw him.
I think we are giving him too much credit possibly...that it not being coy or arrogant, that he genuinely just does not know or have an answer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT