ADVERTISEMENT

Great news for the GOP Senate hopes. ABC poll says...

TwinDegrees2

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
North Central Indiana

Polls ending Sept. 19, 2024​

U.S. Senate, Montana, 2024, General election

Icon indicating this set of polls has an average.AVG.

Sept. 12-19491LVRMG ResearchNapolitan InstituteTester43%50%SheehySheehy+7

Aug. 29, 2024​

U.S. Senate, Montana, 2024, General election

Icon indicating this set of polls has an average.AVG.

Aug. 25-29600LVFabrizio Ward/David Binder ResearchAARPTester45%51%SheehySheehy+6
Aug. 25-29600LVFabrizio Ward/David Binder ResearchAARPTester41%49%SheehyMoreSheehy+8

AND FROM NBC​

Republican Tim Sheehy has dramatically increased his chances of winning the potentially crucial Montana Senate seat over Democratic incumbent Jon Tester, according to a poll
A Napolitan News survey, conducted by RMG Research, of 491 likely voters found that 50 percent would back Sheehy, compared to 43 percent who would support Tester in November. In a previous Napolitan survey conducted in August, Tester was ahead in the Montana Senate race by 5 points (49 percent to 44)
The outcome of the Senate race between Tester and Sheehy, along with the general election between Donald Trump and Kamala Harris in November, could end up determining who controls the upper chamber next year.

I think Repub's win both houses which will be great if DJT wins the White House.

I do not hope a GOP sweep is the case -- at least financially.

As a retiree I like a divided Govt for the absolute best returns in my retirement account I count on to live. History shows returns are always much higher under divided Govt.

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
I do not hope a GOP sweep is the case -- at least financially.

As a retiree I like a divided Govt for the absolute best returns in my retirement account I count on to live. History shows returns are always much higher under divided Govt.
I agree with you, but this time for the good of the country a republican sweep is much needed. I’m spending more than I make now. Economically I guess it will be about the same. Hope that it could help out the less fortunate.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
I agree with you, but this time for the good of the country a republican sweep is much needed. I’m spending more than I make now. Economically I guess it will be about the same. Hope that it could help out the less fortunate.

True - of the two parties Republicans usually are the fixers.

But after 13 of the last 16 years, DEM controlled (since mostly Fauci controlled the covid year) .......has the ship sailed on the country yet?

Hopefully, we find out if T can fix this mess. Otherwise with K2 we are toast.

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
Could have easily have had a Republican sweep.

All it would have taken would have been if the Republican Party had nominated any other viable candidate besides a 78 year old, foaming at the mouth, conspiracy theorist, insurrectionist named Trump.

Could have easily have had a Republican sweep.

All it would have taken would have been if the Republican Party had nominated any other viable candidate besides a 78 year old, foaming at the mouth, conspiracy theorist, insurrectionist named Trump.
Whoa! This post was liked by BNI and Skydog.

Dats craaazy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT