ADVERTISEMENT

Govt Shutdown????

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
So a possible Govt shutdown? The media is trying to tell us that would be very bad news.

Should I believe them????
😎

Ohhh joy Nancy Pelosi's budget lives on.....

Why these clowns on both sides are scared of Govt shutdown I will never know???

As far as I am concerned, find a way to auto pay limited essential people, continued liabilities like SS, food stamps, etc. and shut it all down for Good, Permanently.
We DO NOT need Govt. Somehow, I am able to handle life without it.....contrary to media thinking we can't.

Reactions: Boilermaker03

As far as I am concerned, find a way to auto pay limited essential people, continued liabilities like SS, food stamps, etc. and shut it all down for Good, Permanently.
We DO NOT need Govt. Somehow, I am able to handle life without it.....contrary to media thinking we can't.
Yep, just burn it all down.

No national defense? No highways. No oversight of banks or airlines. No quality control of food production. No protections against private companies taking advantage of workers. Bring back the Rockefellers and Carnegies.

Do we throw out the constitution too? After all, the founders believed in a federal government. I think I read that somewhere.

Yep, just burn it all down.

No national defense? No highways. No oversight of banks or airlines. No quality control of food production. No protections against private companies taking advantage of workers. Bring back the Rockefellers and Carnegies.

Do we throw out the constitution too? After all, the founders believed in a federal government. I think I read that somewhere.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.".

And it looks like these Republicans caved into the Democrats again. They are such a worthless party. Anything to remain in power at the expense of the country.

And it looks like these Republicans caved into the Democrats again. They are such a worthless party. Anything to remain in power at the expense of the country.

The Dems wanted the shutdown SO BADLY, they were slow walking the vote, pulling fire alarms....they are simply are shameful, disgusting party with NO answers for America......that they try to pull this childish behavior to somehow gain a slight edge from their media lapdogs.

The Dems wanted the shutdown SO BADLY, they were slow walking the vote, pulling fire alarms....they are simply are shameful, disgusting party with NO answers for America......that they try to pull this childish behavior to somehow gain a slight edge from their media lapdogs.
I agree that they wanted it to blame the republicans. The republicans sold out on the invasion at the border. This was their chance and just caved to save their arse. Disgusting that neither side does anything, but put more controls on the people and stay in charge.

Media just reports go fight win. They certainly are and most people can’t see the forest through the trees.

What in flying f are you talking about?
The republicans are close to civil war within the party. Gaetz and company are trying to get rid of their OWN Republican speaker and somehow this is on the democrats? Are you freakin insane?

The republican “answers “ for America seem to be investigating and trying to impeach for months when they should have been solving this problem before the 11th hour.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
The republicans are close to civil war within the party. Gaetz and company are trying to get rid of their OWN Republican speaker and somehow this is on the democrats?

First, why do your posts always read like you have anger management problems???

What I am talking about occured yesterday.....If you don't know about the slow walking vote, motion to adjourn, A. Jefferies long speech and the fire alarm, perhaps read about it before posting. As you just look uninformed.

The republican “answers “ for America seem to be investigating and trying to impeach for months when they should have been solving this problem before the 11th hour.

Again, more uninformed standard MSN BS. Republicans are able to do multiple things at once. Dems are too btw, as they did when they impeached Trump twice, somehow still managed other bills.

It was the Dem refusal to take up bills with attached border security that slowed and eventually ground process to the 11th hour. Dems want an open border and the majority of Americans do NOT. So it is the Dems out of touch here. Dems likely will pay for that Nov of 24 in Congress, Senate and perhaps even President elections.

Last edited:

What I am talking about occured yesterday.....If you don't know about the slow walking vote and the fire alarm, perhaps read about it before posting. As you just look uninformed.

Again, more uninformed standard MSN BS. Republicans are able to do multiple things at once. Dems are too btw, as they did when they impeached Trump twice, somehow still managed other bills.

It was the Dem refusal to take up bills with attached border security that slowed and eventually ground process to the 11th hour. Dems want an open border and the majority of Americans do NOT. So it is the Dems out of touch here. Dems likely will pay for that Nov of 24 in Congress, Senate and perhaps even President elections.
FWIW...I understood about pulling the fire alarm. I didn't find it that hard to understand...

Reactions: Boiler Buck

What I am talking about occured yesterday.....If you don't know about the slow walking vote, motion to adjourn, A. Jefferies long speech and the fire alarm, perhaps read about it before posting. As you just look uninformed.

Buffalo Guy Kicking Himself For Not Just Pulling Fire Alarm To Evacuate Congress
6519aa3f0ca7f6519aa3f0ca80.jpg

PHOENIX, AZ — After years of being jailed with violent criminals, Buffalo Guy was kicking himself today for not simply pulling a fire alarm on January 6th to force Congress to evacuate.

"Seriously? I could have just pulled the fire alarm instead of going to all the trouble to dress like a buffalo and charge into the Capitol?" said an aghast Buffalo Guy. "Gosh, do I feel silly."

Buffalo Guy, known in some circles as Jacob Chansley, watched yesterday as Representative Jamaal Bowman demonstrated how to properly and legally commit a crime to delay Congressional proceedings. "So you pull the fire alarm, and then come up with some ridiculous excuse, like you thought the fire alarm was a doorknob," explained Mr. Bowman. "You could even say that you have lived your whole life under the impression that pulling a fire alarm is how you select Nacho Cheese Doritos out of the vending machine. It doesn't matter. They can have you on video committing the crime, and as long as you explain you're too dumb to understand what a fire alarm is, you're good to go! Have at it destroying Congress!"

At publishing time, millions of Americans had headed for D.C. to help continuously pull the Capitol fire alarm in hopes of stopping Congress from ever doing anything ever.

The republicans are close to civil war within the party. Gaetz and company are trying to get rid of their OWN Republican speaker and somehow this is on the democrats? Are you freakin insane?

So. Did you have a problem when Democrats introduced no less than 15 impeachment resolutions in less than 4 years against Trump? The first being on July 12, 2017 - less than 6 months into the Trump's term? How about that dumb ass impeachment effort during January 2020 while at the same time the Democratic controlled Congress did not hold a single hearing or press conference re: a deadly virus spreading throughout China? Yeah. Time might have been spent better. Nonstop Russia-gate when the players involved in Congress of the Intelligence committees knew for a fact that the Steele Dossier was garbage, huh?

Oh and since you are back. Remember when you were bragging about the slight dip in border apprehensions for a couple weeks after Title 42? Remember that? Now we are at all-time historic highs for border crossings. Almost as a bad a series of posts as that dumbassery string about "how many times do I have to tell you your tax money is paying for migrants in New York!!!!" but actually.......we are.

So. Did you have a problem when Democrats introduced no less than 15 impeachment resolutions in less than 4 years against Trump? The first being on July 12, 2017 - less than 6 months into the Trump's term? How about that dumb ass impeachment effort during January 2020 while at the same time the Democratic controlled Congress did not hold a single hearing or press conference re: a deadly virus spreading throughout China? Yeah. Time might have been spent better. Nonstop Russia-gate when the players involved in Congress of the Intelligence committees knew for a fact that the Steele Dossier was garbage, huh?

Oh and since you are back. Remember when you were bragging about the slight dip in border apprehensions for a couple weeks after Title 42? Remember that? Now we are at all-time historic highs for border crossings. Almost as a bad a series of posts as that dumbassery string about "how many times do I have to tell you your tax money is paying for migrants in New York!!!!" but actually.......we are.
You are the king of deflection. Don’t wanna talk about the house clusterfck? Ok

Actually I think there were 17 articles against trump. While a few were nothingburgers by that idiot Greene, all the others were actually based on real high crimes and misdemeanors.

I think the pubs are up to 14 articles against Biden and members of his cabinet. Did you know MTG introduced articles the day after Biden took office? Of course you didn’t.

Lol. Trumps second impeachment was January 2021……..and the republicans held the senate. And there were hearings on Covid in both houses of congress. You just make this shit up as you go along?

There was more than a slight dip but glad you are agreeing it happened when it was predicted to be catastrophic. I made no predictions for the future and you would know I have been critical of Biden’s border policy if you had been paying attention. Given the laundry list you’re keeping on me it would seem like you’d know that.

And if you recall, the idiot that started the thread about assistance to illegals said they get free room and board and phones and insurance blah blah blah which was all BS and still is. And while I’m sure you can find a federal program that gives something of value to illegals or states that funnel money to them, it’s not anything like the ridiculous claims that were made by the aforementioned uniformed idiot that gets his news from Bannon, Jones, and/or Hannity. Like you do.

And since we’re reviewing history, aren’t you the one who claimed the war in Ukraine could have been prevented by giving the Ukrainians a few squadrons of A-10s?

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
And if you recall, the idiot that started the thread about assistance to illegals said they get free room and board .........which was all BS and still is.

It's a FACT the illegals are taking up tax payer dollars since
NY city receiving $104.6 million taxpayer dollars as a bailout and have these illegals in hotel rooms & other facilities.

So when you deny something that is 100% true and has been documented, and even call the person who brought the documentation to the board here an idiot......it doesn't take me & the readers here long to determine who is the REAL "idiot" here. LOL

Last edited:
NY city receiving $104.6 million taxpayer dollars as a bailout and have these illegals in hotel rooms & other facilities.

So when you deny something that is 100% true and has been documented, and even call the person who brought the documentation to the board here an idiot......it doesn't take me & the readers here long to determine who is the REAL "idiot" here. LOL
Imagine a grown body still believing in Santa...

• Haha

Should have just had law enforcement arrest Trump back then. Throw away the key and put him in a teeny-tiny cell to match his tiny hands, and an orange jump suit to match his really weird spray tan girly-man makeup.

Trump is a rotten, corrupt, violent rat that truly hates America and shows it in every way;
  • mocks wounded vets,
  • re-tweets white supremist symbols,
  • denigrates allies,
  • kneels before dictators and tyrants,
  • steers billions of Saudi dollars to his son-in law,
  • foments an attempted violent overthrow of the US government.
The attempts to arrest and remove him were not nearly swift enough or complete enough.

He should already be in jail, but the elected and appointed government officials were too scared of being the focus of his dictatorial madness.

There's your reality check.

Should have just had law enforcement arrest Trump back then. Throw away the key and put him in a teeny-tiny cell to match his tiny hands, and an orange jump suit to match his really weird spray tan girly-man makeup.

Trump is a rotten, corrupt, violent rat that truly hates America and shows it in every way;
  • mocks wounded vets,
  • denigrates allies,
The attempts to arrest and remove him were not nearly swift enough or complete enough.

He should already be in jail, but the elected and appointed government officials were too scared of being the focus of his dictatorial madness.

Not that I am a T fan.....but I guess your reality check is the latest polls have him winning the next election.

• mocks wounded vets,
  • denigrates allies,

Let's go Brandon, clap, clap, clap clap clap.

• Haha

• mocks wounded vets,
No he didn't
No he didn't. That symbol was changed to be that after Trump had been using it.

You're delusional.

You are the king of deflection. Don’t wanna talk about the house clusterfck? Ok

Actually I think there were 17 articles against trump. While a few were nothingburgers by that idiot Greene, all the others were actually based on real high crimes and misdemeanors.

I think the pubs are up to 14 articles against Biden and members of his cabinet. Did you know MTG introduced articles the day after Biden took office? Of course you didn’t.

Lol. Trumps second impeachment was January 2021……..and the republicans held the senate. And there were hearings on Covid in both houses of congress. You just make this shit up as you go along?

There was more than a slight dip but glad you are agreeing it happened when it was predicted to be catastrophic. I made no predictions for the future and you would know I have been critical of Biden’s border policy if you had been paying attention. Given the laundry list you’re keeping on me it would seem like you’d know that.

And if you recall, the idiot that started the thread about assistance to illegals said they get free room and board and phones and insurance blah blah blah which was all BS and still is. And while I’m sure you can find a federal program that gives something of value to illegals or states that funnel money to them, it’s not anything like the ridiculous claims that were made by the aforementioned uniformed idiot that gets his news from Bannon, Jones, and/or Hannity. Like you do.

And since we’re reviewing history, aren’t you the one who claimed the war in Ukraine could have been prevented by giving the Ukrainians a few squadrons of A-10s?
You are joking right? Covid 19 was spreading through the world in January 2020. The House not the Senate initiates Impeachment Proceedings. The first impeachment was January 2020. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49800181.

Re: Title 42 there was a slight dip but a short few months we are at record highs. It’s takes people several months to travel from places around the world. And who cares about a short dip. We are breaking records. So what is the reason. Is there something else besides Title 42?

Re: Funding: you said it wasn’t federal. Only state and local. I had to explain to you about federal grant programs and showed you the millions to NY alone. And you may be the only person in the country who doesn’t realize they are being housed, fed, provided cell phones and medical care all free. My friend in Chicago has a center a couple blocks from his house and told me how they all have new Britax strollers. You think they all went to the same Buy Buy Baby? Seriously where do you live? Fly into Ohare or Midway. They are living at the airport behind a huge screen bathing in the airport bathrooms. Chicago just signed $30 mill deal to build tents. And to you it’s not catastrophic.

As for Ukraine. Ah that 130 billion and growing pit. I echoed the position of a military expert who pleaded to Biden that they had a fleet of retiring armor destroying A 10s and provide as a deterrent and offense against any advancements. Do you know what a group of A 10s does to armor? Please see Iraq. And actually, I’ll stand by the fact that dumb asses pushed to get Ukraine into NATO which George Kennan (The greatest diplomat in American history) said you push for Ukraine to join NATO you push Russia into war. You’re the smart guy. What’s your exit plan? How much money? How much do we deplete our weapons stock? How much more do we bankrupt our kid’s future? What level of inflation hurts you?

No answers. Just an avatar, more dead people, and more reports out of Europe stolen relief money. Glad my kids are paying for this. You should read more. From Europe. Pretty damning. I know. I’m a Putin Puppet. Just like Kennan.

https://www.politico.eu/article/vol...emocracy-antac-anti-corruption-action-center/

You are joking right? Covid 19 was spreading through the world in January 2020. The House not the Senate initiates Impeachment Proceedings. The first impeachment was January 2020. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49800181.

Re: Title 42 there was a slight dip but a short few months we are at record highs. It’s takes people several months to travel from places around the world. And who cares about a short dip. We are breaking records. So what is the reason. Is there something else besides Title 42?

Re: Funding: you said it wasn’t federal. Only state and local. I had to explain to you about federal grant programs and showed you the millions to NY alone. And you may be the only person in the country who doesn’t realize they are being housed, fed, provided cell phones and medical care all free. My friend in Chicago has a center a couple blocks from his house and told me how they all have new Britax strollers. You think they all went to the same Buy Buy Baby? Seriously where do you live? Fly into Ohare or Midway. They are living at the airport behind a huge screen bathing in the airport bathrooms. Chicago just signed $30 mill deal to build tents. And to you it’s not catastrophic.

As for Ukraine. Ah that 130 billion and growing pit. I echoed the position of a military expert who pleaded to Biden that they had a fleet of retiring armor destroying A 10s and provide as a deterrent and offense against any advancements. Do you know what a group of A 10s does to armor? Please see Iraq. And actually, I’ll stand by the fact that dumb asses pushed to get Ukraine into NATO which George Kennan (The greatest diplomat in American history) said you push for Ukraine to join NATO you push Russia into war. You’re the smart guy. What’s your exit plan? How much money? How much do we deplete our weapons stock? How much more do we bankrupt our kid’s future? What level of inflation hurts you?

No answers. Just an avatar, more dead people, and more reports out of Europe stolen relief money. Glad my kids are paying for this. You should read more. From Europe. Pretty damning. I know. I’m a Putin Puppet. Just like Kennan.

https://www.politico.eu/article/vol...emocracy-antac-anti-corruption-action-center/
I thought this was pretty much "common knowledge"? And actually, I’ll stand by the fact that dumb asses pushed to get Ukraine into NATO which George Kennan (The greatest diplomat in American history) said you push for Ukraine to join NATO you push Russia into war.

The thread in question was from months ago. The NY request hadn’t even happened yet Einstein. I’m wrong because I didn’t have a crystal ball.

Re: Funding: you said it wasn’t federal. Only state and local. I had to explain to you about federal grant programs and showed you the millions to NY alone. And you may be the only person in the country who doesn’t realize they are being housed, fed, provided cell phones and medical care all free. My friend in Chicago has a center a couple blocks from his house and told me how they all have new Britax no in strollers. You think they all went to the same Buy Buy Baby? Seriously where do you live? Fly into Ohare or Midway. They are living at the airport behind a huge screen bathing in the airport bathrooms. Chicago just signed $30 mill deal to build tents. And to you it’s not catastrophic.

No I’m not joking. Your timeline sucks. The first case wasn’t discovered in China until December 2019. First case in the US was January 20. But you think congress should have been having hearings in January? Two days later trump said we have it “totally under control”. Why would congress start hearings about a virus the president wasn’t worried about? Huh?

You have a story from a friend Chicago. Lol. Ok. In NY, it’s the LAW, has been for over 40 years, that homeless people have to be provided shelter. That’s the main reason illegals are flocking there.

Doesn’t surprise me you repeat this cellphone BS. Some immigrants qualify for cell phones……instead of ankle bracelets or detention……so that authorities can track their compliance or manage their cases. They can’t make calls on them and don’t have internet access. But either you didn’t know that or are willfully lying about it.

A military expert said it? Maybe you should check with more than one……..or learn more about the A10. They fly low and slow, which does make them ideal for ground attacks against armor. But it also makes them sitting ducks if you don’t have air superiority…….which we HAD in Iraq but DON’T HAVE in Ukraine…….and Russian air defenses are pretty damn good. The tanks were turned away from Kyiv without any A10s or any other aircraft from the US. And Putin has clearly shown he is willing to lose massive numbers of men and weapons and still continue the war.

The exit plan is when the Russians are no longer in Ukraine…….or when trump is elected and he cuts off all aid to Ukraine…….and tries to withdraw from NATO.

These crazy Ukrainians. They want to be included in one of the most successful military alliances in history so they can be safe from Russia…….and were proven correct when they were INVADED by Russia. Weird how you seem to blame them for the invasion of their own country.

The war is causing inflation? Did not know that. The war is bankrupting our kids? Not the 800 billion we’re spending on interest on our national debt every year?

Your link has zero evidence and your characterization of it is simply twisting the facts and lying to support your position.

The thread in question was from months ago. The NY request hadn’t even happened yet Einstein. I’m wrong because I didn’t have a crystal ball.

No you are just always wrong.

This time you are wrong because you don't understand history. Illegals always cost Govt money, via crime, medical, schools, judicial, food, shelter costs etc.. Always have cost local, state & federal $$, one way or another.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT