ADVERTISEMENT

Good thing Joe doesn’t take the train home anymore

BSIT

All-American
Feb 2, 2011
Poipu, HI
Because rail service is getting ready to go on strike. At any rate he took a quick trip home on Air Force 1 so he could vote in person and fly back to DC. Maybe he wanted to make sure his vote counted instead of relying on a mailed absentee ballot

Because rail service is getting ready to go on strike. At any rate he took a quick trip home on Air Force 1 so he could vote in person and fly back to DC. Maybe he wanted to make sure his vote counted instead of relying on a mailed absentee ballot
how much did that cost us? Rail strike could really put a kbosh on all the ways dems are trying to prop up economy for election. Funny how a president stupidly depleting oil reserves can have an effect on gas prices isnt it?

You missed it, Biden took Air Force One back to Delaware for one hour, just so he could vote.

climate change, Who cares…gotta vote

How very John Kerry of him

Why ride a train when you can fly, instead of using that mail in ballot….FOR A PRIMARY!!!
So now you’re mad that he voted in person? Especially because you’re so convinced that mail in voting is rife with fraud? How very hypocritical of you.

So now you’re mad that he voted in person? Especially because you’re so convinced that mail in voting is rife with fraud? How very hypocritical of you.
It's a dem state so he was no doubt trying to avoid voter fraud by the dems.

Yes, Brandon is that confused.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
If anyone is hypocritical it's the Dem that refuses to vote by mail.

No, I’m mad that it cost the tax payers roughly $200,000 for Biden’s trip to vote. Not to mention the negative impact on climate change. Private jets burned a lot of jet fuel, right tree hugger?

Aren’t the Democrats the ones pushing for mail-in ballots. A stamp costs less than a dollar. Mailing in would have saved tax payers $199,999 for this event.

But hey, Joe took the opportunity to inject more money into the economy.

Reactions: Riveting-
No, I’m mad that it cost the tax payers roughly $200,000 for his trip to vote
If you’re mad about that then you should be big mad at DeSantis spending millions on human trafficking.

But hey, it’s not like Biden went golfing on your dime. Stay mad though!

If you’re mad about that then you should be big mad at DeSantis spending millions on human trafficking.

But hey, it’s not like Biden went golfing on your dime. Stay mad though!
Ahhh Democrat whataboutism.

Maybe Biden should stop the influx of illegal immigrants or provide them the means to get to their end destination.

If Ron Desantis is spending money in Florida, why do you care? Are you a Florida resident? Is RD burning your tax dollars? He isn’t burning mine.

Reactions: Riveting- and BSIT
No, I’m mad that it cost the tax payers roughly $200,000 for Biden’s trip to vote. Not to mention the negative impact on climate change. Private jets burned a lot of jet fuel, right tree hugger?

Aren’t the Democrats the ones pushing for mail-in ballots. A stamp costs less than a dollar. Mailing in would have saved tax payers $199,999 for this event.

But hey, Joe took the opportunity to inject more money into the economy.
Biden went to vote. It's not like he spent nearly a quarter of his time being President going to golf clubs that he owned putting money in his own pocket. I can't imagine the outrage you have about that, the millions of taxpayer dollars that went to the Trump organization.

Ahhh Democrat whataboutism.

Maybe Biden should stop the influx of illegal immigrants or provide them the means to get to their end destination.

If Ron Desantis is spending money in Florida, why do you care? Are you a Florida resident? Is RD burning your tax dollars? He isn’t burning mine.
Using your own stupidity against you, do you live in Delaware? No? So then why do you care?

But by all means, let your hypocrisy flow!

Biden went to vote. It's not like he spent nearly a quarter of his time being President going to golf clubs that he owned putting money in his own pocket. I can't imagine the outrage you have about that, the millions of taxpayer dollars that went to the Trump organization.
Nah, Biden spends a quarter of his time lost while being President when his handlers forget to tell him which side of the stage/podium to exit to.

My guess is ol’ Joe’s dementia got the best of him and he forgot to order his mail-in ballot…thus the urgent trip to go vote (he would hate for the public to find out that he didn’t vote. 😮)

Using your own stupidity against you, do you live in Delaware? No? So then why do you care?

But by all means, let your hypocrisy flow!
Do I pay taxes to the federal government…yes.

Did Joe waste $200,000 of federal taxpayers dollars? Yes

pretty simple logic to see why I’m concerned. My post was about the wasted expense of flying Air Force one…not that Joe voted in Delaware. Does that make sense to you now PF1? That’s about as elementary as I can break it down.

Now go down and protest in Florida…Ron Desantis bad, Ron Desantis bad…. For human trafficking immigrants (Fake outrage because Joe Biden human trafficked them to Florida from Texas…bad Joe “Human trafficker” Biden 🤦‍♂️)

Do I pay taxes to the federal government…yes.

Did Joe waste $200,000 of federal taxpayers dollars? Yes

pretty simple logic to see why I’m concerned. My post was about the wasted expense of flying Air Force one…not that Joe voted in Delaware. Does that make sense to you now PF1? That’s about as elementary as I can break it down.

Now go down and protest in Florida…Ron Desantis bad, Ron Desantis bad…. For human trafficking immigrants (Fake outrage because Joe Biden human trafficked them to Florida from Texas…bad Joe “Human trafficker” Biden 🤦‍♂️)
Ron used taxpayer money to human traffic, you hypocritical dipshit.

Yes, Ron used Florida tax payer dollars…dipshit🤔

Whose dollars did Joe use to send them to Florida? Federal tax dollars dipshit.🤔. (Were you outraged at Joe for human trafficking them to Florida from Texas? Nah….)

More whataboutism from PF1. When you can’t debate the current topic, change the topic

Whose dollars did Joe use to send them to Florida? Federal tax dollars dipshit.🤔
So taxpayer money isn’t taxpayer money? How heavy are those goalposts, gunner? So using taxpayer money to human traffic is fine but using taxpayer money to vote is a crime against humanity?

Most folks would be more upset about a government official using taxpayer money to human traffic, but I guess when you’re an amoral asshole such as yourself, I can see why you aren’t bothered by that.

Whose dollars did Joe use to send them to Florida? Federal tax dollars dipshit.🤔. (Were you outraged at Joe for human trafficking them to Florida from Texas? Nah….)

More whataboutism from PF1. When you can’t debate the current topic, change the topic
Since Joe apparently avoided a rail strike, maybe TX and Florida can use Amtrak? Be a win win. Keep Amtrak in business since it’s underutilized, transport more folks economically with reduced carbon footprint

So taxpayer money isn’t taxpayer money? How heavy are those goalposts, gunner? So using taxpayer money to human traffic is fine but using taxpayer money to vote is a crime against humanity?

Most folks would be more upset about a government official using taxpayer money to human traffic, but I guess when you’re an amoral asshole such as yourself, I can see why you aren’t bothered by that.
How heavy are the goal posts PF1? Your didn’t care when Biden flew the immigrants from Texas to Florida initially, but now have outrage for a governor who is misspending money on immigrants to get them to their final destination? Please show the forum posters where you where outraged when Biden was “human trafficking”. Or does your hypocrisy have no boundaries.

Has Joe human trafficked more than Ron D? I have zero doubt that is the case.

my goal posts are pretty simple. I get concerned when MY tax dollars are being misspent. The only control I have is casting a vote for the officials that I can vote for. Sure, I will chime in if California is misusing there money, but that’s pretty rare, at least related to misuse of state funds. Laws I see differently, because CA is a standard that most blue states (and progressive lawmakers) follow.

Last edited:
How heavy are the goal posts PF1? Your didn’t care when Biden flew the immigrants from Texas to Florida initially, but now have outrage for a governor who is misspending money on immigrants to get them to there final destination? Please show the forum posters where you where outraged when Biden was “human trafficking”. Or does your hypocrisy have no boundaries.

my goal posts are pretty simple. I get concerned when MY tax dollars are being misspent. The only control I have is casting a vote for the officials that I can vote for. Sure, I will chime in if California is misusing there money, but that’s pretty rare, at least related to misuse of state funds. Laws I see differently, because CA is a standard that most blue states (and progressive lawmakers) follow.
The NY Post? What, the Enquirer didn’t have the story? Got anything, umm, credible?

So I’ll ask you again. Do you live in MA? No? What do you care then? Again, just using your stupid argument against you.

But please stay mad, Mr Pro-Life Christian*

*unless they aren’t from this country

The NY Post? What, the Enquirer didn’t have the story? Got anything, umm, credible?

So I’ll ask you again. Do you live in MA? No? What do you care then? Again, just using your stupid argument against you.

WTF does MA have to do with this?🤪🤪🤪

You stay mad, Mr/Mrs/they/them human trafficking SJW (but only when Republicans are human trafficking hypocrit). Make sure you provide your vocal support for the President of Human Trafficking in the US, Joe Biden.

🤡

Does yahoo news work…

Mr/Mrs/they/them human trafficking SJW (but only when Republicans are human trafficking hypocrit).

Does yahoo news work…

Mr/Mrs/they/them human trafficking SJW (but only when Republicans are human trafficking hypocrit).
I believe the NYP was one of the first newspapers in the country. Definitely before the Enquirer and Yahoo. Even before Breitbart

Last edited:
I believe the NYP was one of the first newspapers in the country. Definitely before the Enquirer and Yahoo. Even before Briefbart
Understood, but I figured I would give the liberals one of their own liberal media news outlets as evidence.

• Haha
Maybe he is living the Dem motto “vote early and often “
The Big guy and Hunter never got to where they were by accident! I have a few things to do and so I'll give a few thoughts while working as to whether the country would be better left to a dog turd than Biden. Quickly we can see a dog turd wouldn't cause so many problems...which is quite a litany Biden has created domestically and abroad...

24% pay raise over the next 2 years a $11,000 signing bonus.

Wow. Anyone else getting a deal like this?

Thank you for not understanding the three branches of government. Ron Desantis did not "use taxpayer money."
The Florida legislature appropriated $12 million to implement a program to facilitate the transport of illegal immigrants from this state consistent with federal law. You see Captain Cut-and-Paste the Governor did not appropriate funds. They can request. But cannot appropriate. The Governor is by law required to expend per Statute. Therefore, if the Governor ignored the authorization and not acted the Legislative Branch (dependent upon the language of the appropriations language) could go to the third branch - the judicial - and get a judgement that the Governor act.

And honestly. Do you think that paying for a flight to MA is more expensive than feeding, housing, educating, etc. a individual who was delivered to you for an extended period of time. Mind you without any notification or information re: their background? This flight probably saved Floridians millions on the back side.

Now as for what the Administration did flying thousands around the country I'll let you prove that these expenditures were authorized by congress and initiated in the House (where all spending bills are supposed start).

Thank you for not understanding the three branches of government. Ron Desantis did not "use taxpayer money."
The Florida legislature appropriated $12 million to implement a program to facilitate the transport of illegal immigrants from this state consistent with federal law. You see Captain Cut-and-Paste the Governor did not appropriate funds. They can request. But cannot appropriate. The Governor is by law required to expend per Statute. Therefore, if the Governor ignored the authorization and not acted the Legislative Branch (dependent upon the language of the appropriations language) could go to the third branch - the judicial - and get a judgement that the Governor act.

And honestly. Do you think that paying for a flight to MA is more expensive than feeding, housing, educating, etc. a individual who was delivered to you for an extended period of time. Mind you without any notification or information re: their background? This flight probably saved Floridians millions on the back side.

Now as for what the Administration did flying thousands around the country I'll let you prove that these expenditures were authorized by congress and initiated in the House (where all spending bills are supposed start).

Reactions: Joetboiler
24% pay raise over the next 2 years a $11,000 signing bonus.

Wow. Anyone else getting a deal like this?

It's a union deal. They have to give 10% to the Big Guys Party.

So….taxpayer money. I mean where the fukk do you think government money comes from, you genius?

So the President daily schedule is available you know. Last Friday he arrived in Delaware at 3:20. On Saturday he had a single 1 hour pool call. Then zero public events. He then returned to DC on Sunday. Is there a reason he couldn’t early vote on Saturday instead of spending hundreds of thousands to return on Tuesday to vote which was he only scheduled event. I mean he was literally in Delaware two days earlier. Just get on your bike and go to the library. After knowing this are you still ok with it?

https://factba.se/biden/calendar/

Reactions: TheGunner
So….taxpayer money. I mean where the fukk do you think government money comes from, you genius?
You said Ron Desantis. Ron Desantis did what was legally required of the executive branch per enacted law. You may not agree with it however we live in a representative republic. Those legislators appropriated tax money on behalf of the people of Florida. If the people of their districts disagree then they can remove in November. That’s how it works. TBH I don’t think you understand the 3 branches of government. Go upstairs and ask your parents to explain.

Simple question. The state of Florida was expending funds to ensure the welfare of these people dumped on them. Did that flight cost them more or less then the cost to feed, shelter, educate, provide medical care, and any criminal law enforcement per individual? I’ll say they saved Floridians millions.

So the President daily schedule is available you know. Last Friday he arrived in Delaware at 3:20. On Saturday he had a single 1 hour pool call. Then zero public events. He then returned to DC on Sunday. Is there a reason he couldn’t early vote on Saturday instead of spending hundreds of thousands to return on Tuesday to vote which was he only scheduled event. I mean he was literally in Delaware two days earlier. Just get on your bike and go to the library. After knowing this are you still ok with it?

https://factba.se/biden/calendar/
He already fell off a bike at least once when the bike wasn't moving, so probably safer to use AF1 - except for those tricky steps.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT