Good for Tulsi

BSIT

All-American
Feb 2, 2011
Poipu, HI
Reactions: jrcrist
Wish she was still my congresswoman
Tulsi Gabbard leaves Democratic Party, denounces it as 'elitist cabal'

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Desantis and Tulsi? That would be a tough out!

trump / tulsi

Reactions: Indy_Rider and BSIT
trump / tulsi

I remember during 2020 she visited him at the Trump Tower. Supposedly being considered for cabinet position

Desantis and Tulsi? That would be a tough out!
trump / tulsi

I remember during 2020 she visited him at the Trump Tower. Supposedly being considered for cabinet position

While I admire what she did and the things she said were accurate, she still a big spending, equity minded liberal who votes..... 95% with Nancy Pelosi.
Pass.

Reactions: TheGunner
While I admire what she did and the things she said were accurate, she still a big spending, equity minded liberal who votes..... 95% with Nancy Pelosi.
Pass.
I don’t support some of her positions but do believe she is “becoming more “ conservative. I talked with a Republican candidate that I contributed to his campaign for Governor in Hawaii a few months ago and he also noticed this. He said that she comes from a Republican family.

I also heard her say she would have went even further than DeSantis went in Florida in protecting parent rights which really surprised me. She is by no means perfect but is by far better than nearly all current Dems.

Reactions: BoilerTom90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT