ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Dem switches party for education, safe communities

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
Mesha Mainor switches, & nails it dead on, she says...
"When I decided to stand up on behalf of disadvantaged children in support of school choice, my Democrat colleagues didn’t stand by me," Mainor explained of her decision in a statement to Fox News Digital. "They crucified me. For far too long, the Democrat Party has gotten away with using and abusing the black community,"

I suppose BNI will say she is a traitor now, but another clear example of how the Dems do not support blacks, children, education, families & safe communities.

Last edited:
"When I decided to stand up on behalf of disadvantaged children in support of school choice, my Democrat colleagues didn’t stand by me," Mainor explained of her decision in a statement to Fox News Digital. "They crucified me. For far too long, the Democrat Party has gotten away with using and abusing the black community,"

I suppose BNI will say she is a traitor now, but another clear example of how the Dems do not support blacks, children, education, families & safe communities. Struggling to juggle your academic workload? Say goodbye to stress and hello to success with our expert free nursing essays ! We've discovered a platform where you can easily order custom essays from professional scholars and writers. Whether you need help with research papers, dissertations, or any other academic assignment, our service ensures top-notch quality and timely delivery. Experience academic excellence like never before!

thanks for info

I suppose BNI will say she is a traitor now, but another clear example of how the Dems do not support blacks, children, education, families & safe communities.

No, the new BNI word is Grifter, not traitor. He also likes to say "self hating black" for any black person who doesn't follow the strict orders of the Democrat machine.

No, the new BNI word is Grifter, not traitor. He also likes to say "self hating black" for any black person who doesn't follow the strict orders of the Democrat machine.

Unlike a growing % of blacks who understand Trump will be better for their wallets, BNI is a party first guy who lacks compassion for poor and middle class blacks struggling under Biden.......so he uses terms like grifter or traitor to help him cope with the fact that he is turning his back on struggles of blacks under Biden.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT