ADVERTISEMENT

Good bye Wr McWilliams

Wolegib

All-American
May 23, 2013
Coach paid him an official home visit this week. However he decided to give an official visit to Minnesota and then decided to decommit

Last edited:
If you’re a receiver, and you don’t want to play in an air raid offense…not sure what to tell you.
I would have to agree. It should be clear Purdue is going to air it out next year. And a chance to start as a freshman is there for the taking. I can’t believe nil was a factor. Our head coach gave him a home visit. I wish him luck.

Reactions: RBryant311
McWilliams was a nice recruit. I'm sad he decided not to come to Purdue.

But looking at the portal, there are a lot of other quality receivers available. and there is a juco receiver that just visited that seems to be just as good and likes purdue and has a warm by his recruitment.

it's not like we lost a 5 star receiver. Both michigan and OSU and even Alabama have had players decommit.

as i looked at his recruitment, I looked at the high school prospects of Indiana. and BOY, there were a couple of o linemen I loved. if we could ever tap that pool of Indiana lineman that keep going out of state, we could be moving mountains.

Sucks to see a Indiana kid leave the state but if he really wants to go to Minnesota instead of playing in Purdues passing offense let him walk! Plenty of better talent out there to pick from, I’m sure Walters is going to hit the portal pretty hard.

Reactions: pboiler18
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT