ADVERTISEMENT

Gold star parent speaks out. Probably could have been more direct, but...

The hurt those folks must feel, and the hurt they share.

Joe and Kammi, the modern-day Nero, burning America to the ground.
There are many that do care. There is another group that isn't aware...and another group more interested in climate change "crisis", DEI, sex, race and inside DEI trannies...none having anything to do with merit...and yet another group wondering what their vote is worth. We have successfully been dumbed down where feelings, group think, infatuation with celebrities and are more than willing to be told what to believe by sources we should already know by now that, censor and propagandize through the media and high tech.

This is much worse than Carter's administration. He had his horrific inflation and an inability to actually deal effectively with Iran, but his ideology wasn't as flawed as today. He wasn't evil and he didn't sell out the country. He will no longer go down in history as the most inept president as Biden, and hopefully not Kamala have lapped him a few times towards the finish line. There were many other contributing members of society in addition to the gold star parents that had their lives ruined as well.

There are many that do care. There is another group that isn't aware...and another group more interested in climate change "crisis", DEI, sex, race and inside DEI trannies...none having anything to do with merit...and yet another group wondering what their vote is worth. We have successfully been dumbed down where feelings, group think, infatuation with celebrities and are more than willing to be told what to believe by sources we should already know by now that, censor and propagandize through the media and high tech.

This is much worse than Carter's administration. He had his horrific inflation and an inability to actually deal effectively with Iran, but his ideology wasn't as flawed as today. He wasn't evil and he didn't sell out the country. He will no longer go down in history as the most inept president as Biden, and hopefully not Kamala have lapped him a few times towards the finish line. There were many other contributing members of society in addition to the gold star parents that had their lives ruined as well.
Working Oh No GIF by Billy Budgen

Classic liberal response. (And now you know why the parents acted the way they did.)
Pssshh.

Transsexuals and infatuation with celebrities have been prominent in American culture forever.
Hell, we elected a President that was widely mocked until he built his brand by being a tv celebrity.

And trans? Hell, Lola was a top five US song and a #1 song worldwide. It's about a young, naïve guy having a sex romp with an older transgender male and enjoying it, in case you hadn't noticed.

Walk on the Wild Side? That's a nice little character study of four New Yorkers; two of them transgender males and two of them gay males; one a prostitute and one a drug dealer.

And don't even get me started with Liberace, Barry Manilow, or Little Richard.

In fact, safe to say that pop culture celebrates those lifestyles less outwardly than it did 50 years ago.

Last edited:

Jimmy and Billy were my late wife's third cousins. Billy was the village idiot that no one raised, and Jimmy is actually a brilliant and caring person who only wanted the best for the country, though he failed in many ways. I'd take his politics over Bedpan and Kammi any day of the week.

Reactions: tjreese
Pssshh.

Transsexuals and infatuation with celebrities have been prominent in American culture forever.
Hell, we elected a President that was widely mocked until he built his brand by being a tv celebrity.

And trans? Hell, Lola was a top five US song and a #1 song worldwide. It's about a young, naïve guy having a sex romp with an older transgender male and enjoying it, in case you hadn't noticed.

Walk on the Wild Side? That's a nice little character study of four New Yorkers; two of them transgender males and two of them gay males; one a prostitute and one a drug dealer.

And don't even get me started with Liberace, Barry Manilow, or Little Richard.

In fact, safe to say that pop culture celebrates those lifestyles less outwardly than it did 50 years ago.
Oh, I see, your post was about trans and not the original post. That is the classic liberal response.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Oh, I see, your post was about trans and not the original post. That is the classic liberal response.
Are you disagreeing with my statement that these elements of culture have been out in the open for generations, or is labeling and name calling the best you can do?

Be curious, not judgmental.

Last edited:
Some of the families asked trump to come. Not my cup of tea but they have the right to do it.

But posting the video on Tim Tok was not appropriate. It's against the rules. It's also not appropriate to show the headstones of those service members who did not ask trump to be there in the video or the pictures. The families that invited trump should have been more considerate of those families that didn't.

Trump claimed ignorance and even said it was a setup by the Biden administration.

Some of the families asked trump to come. Not my cup of tea but they have the right to do it.

But posting the video on Tim Tok was not appropriate. It's against the rules. It's also not appropriate to show the headstones of those service members who did not ask trump to be there in the video or the pictures. The families that invited trump should have been more considerate of those families that didn't.

Trump claimed ignorance and even said it was a setup by the Biden administration.
Trump claiming ignorance is completely reasonable. He's a 78 year old national candidate with a packed schedule. It is most definitely not his job to research and know those rules. He trusts his campaign staff to know the rules and shows up where they tell him to.

But Trump blaming Biden and the families for the f-up? That is classic Trump idiocy.

Last edited:
Trump claiming ignorance is completely reasonable. He's a 78 year old national candidate with a packed schedule. It is most definitely not his job to know those rules. He trusts his campaign staff to know the rules and shows up where they tell him to.

But Trump blaming Biden and the families for the f-up? That is classic Trump idiocy.
It's simply a default reaction. It doesn't have to make sense and certainly doesn't have to be true.

Reactions: Katscratch

So glad to see you back. Your frivolity of ignorance has been greatly missed.

Trump claiming ignorance is completely reasonable. He's a 78 year old national candidate with a packed schedule. It is most definitely not his job to research and know those rules. He trusts his campaign staff to know the rules and shows up where they tell him to.

Trump was simply pointing out that Bedpan Joe is the reason those young men and women are dead. The blood of those great Americans is on the hands of Joe and Harris.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Trump was simply pointing out that Bedpan Joe is the reason those young men and women are dead. The blood of those great Americans is on the hands of Joe and Harris.
The pullout was bungled for sure.

But you can't ignore the effect of the deal trump made of the circumstances.

How many of the murderers at Abbeygate were among the 5000 terrorists that were released in the deal? We know the current leader of Afghanistan was.

So glad to see you back. Your frivolity of ignorance has been greatly missed.

Are you saying no one in the trump campaign posted the video........or all the soldiers' headstones shown in the video gave permission for their loved ones to be posted online? Or are you taking issue with the rules at Arlington Cemetery, which were clearly violated?

Hard to tell from your informative post.

Are you disagreeing with my statement that these elements of culture have been out in the open for generations, or is labeling and name calling the best you can do?

Be curious, not judgmental.
Agree that elements have been around for generations.

I have no problem with LGBTQ etc. I do think the incessant push on kids younger than teens should stop as i saw this in my kids school and asked why it was necessary. But I support gay marriage etc and think society is better with their community as equals.

Reactions: BB62
Agree that elements have been around for generations.

I have no problem with LGBTQ etc. I do think the incessant push on kids younger than teens should stop as i saw this in my kids school and asked why it was necessary. But I support gay marriage etc and think society is better with their community as equals.
Yes because kids do so well in school there is more than ample time for social engineering .

Are you saying no one in the trump campaign posted the video........or all the soldiers' headstones shown in the video gave permission for their loved ones to be posted online? Or are you taking issue with the rules at Arlington Cemetery, which were clearly violated?

Hard to tell from your informative post.
Actually, it was verified that no rules were broken by DJT. You can look it up.

Actually, it was verified that no rules were broken by DJT. You can look it up.
I didn't say trump broke the rules. I said someone in the trump campaign posted the video and they broke the rules. Are we going to do a semantics exercise? Are you saying trump isn't responsible for what his own campaign puts out?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT