ADVERTISEMENT

Go IU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you IU! Now w get probably Iowa and then IU in the BIGT. This is going to be so sweet a tournament. The IU Purdue game (assuming we and IU win out) will be Nails in Naptown! This has been a fun season.

:cool:

Reactions: hoosier48
I enjoy coming over here because Purdue fans are passionate about basketball, but Honey_Badger is very puzzling.
I have a hard time believing he is a Purdue fan. Not sure what his angle is, but I sure wouldn't want him to place bets for me.
Anyone who thinks Honey is a Purdue fan is,crazy. Or he is some young kid who talks shit for the response he gets Right now he has a stringer full of gullible IU fans.

IU wins, 80-62. You still laughing?
No, not laughing, but Indiana winning helps my team :) (i absolutely botched my IU pick for the day but nailed the Boilers dead-on)...... This crow tastes like crap... where can I find better tasting crow....they just don't raise them right in the midwest.

Purdue will likely face IU on Saturday. IU's getting more banged up as every game goes by. Morgan has been giving you solid minutes, but he looks to be on-the-shelf now with a bum shoulder.
We WILL indeed face Indiana on saturday as it turns out, hot-damn!!! Yes, you are correct, Morgan just got shut down for the campaign, can't risk any more separations.....so, that means that IU is weaker on their bench, on defense, and on offense. Unless there is a no-name on their bench who can step it up. We had big production from Biggie today and unbelievable 3 point shooting!!! and Cliz is right, there were bad calls after bad calls (the no call on the traveling was ridiculous)

Your galactic stupidity is wearing REALLY thin on this board. .. do you ever get tired of being totally wrong?
Yes, I get tired but saying you are tired of it and using the word galactic says everything about you. I'm tired of being wrong about IU but at least I'm not predicting that they do anything good. I've been right about all my Purdue picks save Indiana game. I eat my crow where it is deserved whether you get tired of those posts too, or not.

LOL...dude..I'm pretty sure your cover has been completely blown. Man...as a fellow Hoosier fan..I'm ashamed of you, you gotta get a new hobby.
I'd be ashamed if I was a hoosier fan, but I'm not. Let's talk about what your chances are to win the BTT..... 0% Izzo & Vanetine eat you guys alive.

Yes, I get tired but saying you are tired of it and using the word galactic says everything about you. I'm tired of being wrong about IU but at least I'm not predicting that they do anything good. I've been right about all my Purdue picks save Indiana game. I eat my crow where it is deserved whether you get tired of those posts too, or not.
I wouldn't worry too much about the opinion of anyone who uses the term "galactic" in a sentence about basketball and message boards. It exposes the age of the little fellow. Remember, he is still in those early learning years.

:cool:

Reactions: honey_badger
Do tell-what's so offensive about " galactic"??? Does "vast" or "exponential" work better at describing your lame predictions?

You are obviously not tired enough-- the diaharrea is still flowing....

Both teams will lose if they look ahead. Purdue needs to beat who they play and so does IU. But I'm not afraid of IU on a neutral floor. Particularly if Johnson is still out.

I suspect you are going to get your wish including RoJo and Morgan being out. It will be a neutral site, but far from a neutral crowd.

I suspect you are going to get your wish including RoJo and Morgan being out. It will be a neutral site, but far from a neutral crowd.
But Banker's Life Fieldhouse is VERY difficult for college teams as history proves out. Extremely tough. So it evens everything out. Edge: MSU, Purdue (teams with superior talent), and to a certain degree Iowa & Maryland. All else are on the outside looking in at BLF, it's just the way it is.

But Banker's Life Fieldhouse is VERY difficult for college teams as history proves out. Extremely tough. So it evens everything out. Edge: MSU, Purdue (teams with superior talent), and to a certain degree Iowa & Maryland. All else are on the outside looking in at BLF, it's just the way it is.

That's right I forgot. No one playing for IU would start for PU and only Yogi would get any meaningful minutes off the bench.

Anybody here remember that douche bag named Longball from the Indy star boards? I'm getting a case of déjà vu reading this thread.

Anybody here remember that douche bag named Longball from the Indy star boards? I'm getting a case of déjà vu reading this thread.
Who,can forget longball? What a tool. How about Pig Slime or Kasich who actually sued IU when they fired Knight.

Neat story and all...that said, I am just not sure how my life is better because that happened. Cool that he walked on the moon 50-ish years ago though!
If you have no idea how many of our modern conveniences are due to the space program then that explains so much about IU fans. Probably the single most significant achievement of the Century.

If you have no idea how many of our modern conveniences are due to the space program then that explains so much about IU fans. Probably the single most significant achievement of the Century.

Ok. Sorry. Please fill me in. What everyday modern convenience would I be without today had the moon landing not occurred?

Computers for one. Microwave ovens. Miniaturization of so many things. Tell you what, google it and I think you will be surprised.

If you say so. If that old feller walking on the moon 50 years ago gave me Atari and pizza rolls and miniaturization, then I say "Huzzah!" to him.

I notice nobody is going up there with any regularity anymore...but oh well...sounds like they found all of the good stuff back in the 60s.

If you say so. If that old feller walking on the moon 50 years ago gave me Atari and pizza rolls and miniaturization, then I say "Huzzah!" to him.

I notice nobody is going up there with any regularity anymore...but oh well...sounds like they found all of the good stuff back in the 60s.
God you're stupid. First you have a foundation like the moon program, then you build on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT