ADVERTISEMENT

George Karlaftis "Prove Them Wrong" Journey

Boiler Addict

True Freshman
Feb 19, 2020
George may have played his last game for Purdue. I haven't seen anyone link to the video that is a month old. 2,785 views on youtube seems way too low. All Boilermaker fans, its worth the 10 minutes. I really like what Hagen had to say right at the end as well. Prove Them Wrong George.

George may have played his last game for Purdue. I haven't seen anyone link to the video that is a month old. 2,785 views on youtube seems way too low. All Boilermaker fans, its worth the 10 minutes. I really like what Hagen had to say right at the end as well. Prove Them Wrong George.

I really hope he and Bell DON’T play. I won’t enjoy the game if they do. All I would be thinking about is Jaylon Smith…

Reactions: FearTheTrain
I really hope he and Bell DON’T play. I won’t enjoy the game if they do. All I would be thinking about is Jaylon Smith…
Then don’t watch if they play. Easy enough. I hope they do whatever the hell they want because they won’t get another chance to do this.

Here’s the thing that bothers me with the will they play stuff.. toms comment “they can’t play can they Tom and Brian?!”

if they choose not too, that’s great! They’ve done enough for us ..

But to listen to toms question .. a rational person would be like “come on, for every top ten draft picks overall how many of them play? one??”

That’s awesome! Thanks for sharing

Reactions: Professor Emeritus
They are not playing. The news is known by the players. If we were in the final 4 they might have played I am guessing like #97 on Michigan. Nashville not worth the risk I guess. I respect their choice. We have to play with who choose to play.

They are not playing. The news is known by the players. If we were in the final 4 they might have played I am guessing like #97 on Michigan. Nashville not worth the risk I guess. I respect their choice. We have to play with who choose to play.
I would think they both play if it’s for a National title.

Reactions: cinboiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT