ADVERTISEMENT

Gavin Newsom

BoilerMadness

All-American
Jul 7, 2004
I understand that Gavin Newsom is photogenic, reasonably articulate and Ultra-Liberal, but I can't understand why anyone would want to retain him as the governor of CA? He's proven to be completely incompetent.

When he was the Mayor of San Francisco, he took one of the most beautiful, picturesque cities in our country and turned it into a shit hole. Homeless people all over the streets. Needles and human feces on the sidewalks and crime running rampant. His punishment for destroying SF: The people of California made him the Governor.

As Governor, he's spread the pox he put on SF to the rest of the state. He's an arrogant hypocrite, who shut down California and put mask mandates on the citizens and went about his life, ignoring all the rules that he made his constituents follow.

Some of the people of California had had enough and finally launched a recall. The people of California have the ability to get this Albatross off their necks, but they are so blinded by ideology that they'll probably give him a vote of confidence. At what point do people wake up and decide that they made a mistake by electing him and move in another direction.

It's amusing following the recall in California and the campaigns. It appears Larry Elder is the leading candidate to unseat Newsome. I've seen speeches by both men.
-- Elder spends most of his time pointing out the problems that exist in California under Newsom's lack of leadership and offering policies to correct them.
-- Newsome is confining his comments to personal attacks on Elder, since he can't run on his record. He's said that Elder is to the Right of Trump (gotta fire up Orange Man HATRED). Trump was NEVER a Conservative, so being to the Right of Trump isn't necessarily being that far right. My favorite line was: "Elder is the Black face of White Supremacism." Interesting choice of words for an Elitist, Entitled White guy. If Elder were a Liberal, the Left would bury Newsome in race cards. Apparently White Liberals can't be racist to Black Conservatives. Interesting how the rules work...LOL

California is a beautiful state. I've lived in three cities in CA and had two kids there and I'm really sad that the people of CA are so indoctrinated that they are more concerned about a politician passing a litmus test, than being competent. Anyone, who has watched what Newsome did to San Francisco and then the entire state, should have no doubt about how totally incompetent Newsom actually is.

I understand that Gavin Newsom is photogenic, reasonably articulate and Ultra-Liberal, but I can't understand why anyone would want to retain him as the governor of CA? He's proven to be completely incompetent.

When he was the Mayor of San Francisco, he took one of the most beautiful, picturesque cities in our country and turned it into a shit hole. Homeless people all over the streets. Needles and human feces on the sidewalks and crime running rampant. His punishment for destroying SF: The people of California made him the Governor.

As Governor, he's spread the pox he put on SF to the rest of the state. He's an arrogant hypocrite, who shut down California and put mask mandates on the citizens and went about his life, ignoring all the rules that he made his constituents follow.

Some of the people of California had had enough and finally launched a recall. The people of California have the ability to get this Albatross off their necks, but they are so blinded by ideology that they'll probably give him a vote of confidence. At what point do people wake up and decide that they made a mistake by electing him and move in another direction.

It's amusing following the recall in California and the campaigns. It appears Larry Elder is the leading candidate to unseat Newsome. I've seen speeches by both men.
-- Elder spends most of his time pointing out the problems that exist in California under Newsom's lack of leadership and offering policies to correct them.
-- Newsome is confining his comments to personal attacks on Elder, since he can't run on his record. He's said that Elder is to the Right of Trump (gotta fire up Orange Man HATRED). Trump was NEVER a Conservative, so being to the Right of Trump isn't necessarily being that far right. My favorite line was: "Elder is the Black face of White Supremacism." Interesting choice of words for an Elitist, Entitled White guy. If Elder were a Liberal, the Left would bury Newsome in race cards. Apparently White Liberals can't be racist to Black Conservatives. Interesting how the rules work...LOL

California is a beautiful state. I've lived in three cities in CA and had two kids there and I'm really sad that the people of CA are so indoctrinated that they are more concerned about a politician passing a litmus test, than being competent. Anyone, who has watched what Newsome did to San Francisco and then the entire state, should have no doubt about how totally incompetent Newsom actually is.

Keep in mind....we're talking about CA here.....the land of la la liberals, where they think paying criminals not to shoot people is a actually a well thought out, constructive solution to crime. It's also a place where homeless people can live on any sidewalk they choose, while also using that sidewalk as their personal toilet.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
Keep in mind....we're talking about CA here.....the land of la la liberals, where they think paying criminals not to shoot people is a actually a well thought out, constructive solution to crime. It's also a place where homeless people can live on any sidewalk they choose, while also using that sidewalk as their personal toilet.
I used to love going to SF to eat & stroll on Fisherman's Wharf and in Chinatown. I had a lot of fun doing wine tours in the Sonoma Valley. I'd drive to the winery & my wife would drive back. It brings back a lot of fond memories. It's a shame that incompetent government has destroyed much of what made that state great.

I used to love going to SF to eat & stroll on Fisherman's Wharf and in Chinatown. I had a lot of fun doing wine tours in the Sonoma Valley. I'd drive to the winery & my wife would drive back. It brings back a lot of fond memories. It's a shame that incompetent government has destroyed much of what made that state great.

I used to travel to SF for work, loved going to watch Barry Bonds play, etc. But, that city is pretty much a hell hole now.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT