ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Ohio State @ Purdue

BOOOOOOOOM, BABY!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Well if you would have told me we’d have 9:36 to play before OSU got their first TD I would definitely have taken it......

Reactions: PU pit bull
Was worried about this shit. Congrats Purdue. Out coached Out played at every facet of the game. Absolute destruction. Disgusted with my team well before tonight and glad Purdue (not Penn St) showed us what we are. Not very good. Starts at the top and Meyer has no clue as to how to handle this team right now. Great win and have always respected your program. Get drunk as shit if you aren't already. I am

Was worried about this shit. Congrats Purdue. Out coached Out played at every facet of the game. Absolute destruction. Disgusted with my team well before tonight and glad Purdue (not Penn St) showed us what we are. Not very good. Starts at the top and Meyer has no clue as to how to handle this team right now. Great win and have always respected your program. Get drunk as shit if you aren't already. I am

Thanks for respecting us a million times more than the Cornhuskers

On top of everything, this means that Urban Meyer gets blown out on primetime national television.

Not going to lie. The way ABC interviewed Tyler was wrong. Remind the kid he is dying and whispering to him like he is 4 years old. What was that shit? Kid is proud and resilient win or lose. Happy he got to see this ass raping though. Jesus Moore is good

Reactions: purduepat1969
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT