ADVERTISEMENT

Fulmer to clean the slate...

Sep 27, 2004
refocusing on the following...

Fuentes-VA Tech
Patterson-TCU
Peterson-WA
Brohm-Purdue

According to sources in Tennessee Fulmer and Brohm's father were good friend...recruited Jeff.

refocusing on the following...

Fuentes-VA Tech
Patterson-TCU
Peterson-WA
Brohm-Purdue

According to sources in Tennessee Fulmer and Brohm's father were good friend...recruited Jeff.
Nobody on here gives damn about Tennessee. The Vols might get Fuente, but Patterson has had numerous chances to leave TCU and hasn't, Chris Peterson is a West Coast guy and he's not leaving Washington, and finally Brohm isn't coming to Tennessee.

Fulmer is a HOF coach...well respected. Brohm almost went to Tennessee...he and CPF are very close. Going to be interesting for sure.

Your own rivals insider said the following “Tennessee did not offer Brohm. We’ve said that the whole time. The story of the admin pulling the offer is not true.”

So no. Brohm didn’t almost go to Tennessee. Care to try again?

Reactions: ejs1111 and BBG
Your own rivals insider said the following “Tennessee did not offer Brohm. We’ve said that the whole time. The story of the admin pulling the offer is not true.”

So no. Brohm didn’t almost go to Tennessee. Care to try again?

I think he meant brohm almost attended Tennessee.

First of all, I don’t believe that.
Secondly, even if he did almost got to Tennessee, I don’t really see how that’s relevant now.
Thirdly, just go away jake. Nobody cares about your crappy program here.

Same reason Cuonzo was run out of town.
He ran himself out of town...was offered an extension but too thin skinned. I thought he was a good coach...his coaching style was B1G boring and I didn't care for his East St. Louis talk but not a bad coach.

Honestly, right now - Miles would be good for them.

Their search has been a disaster - get Miles locked in - he’s been in the SEC and gets it.

Just right the ship NOW...and start thinking long-term a little later.

I think he meant brohm almost attended Tennessee.

First of all, I don’t believe that.
Secondly, even if he did almost got to Tennessee, I don’t really see how that’s relevant now.
Thirdly, just go away jake. Nobody cares about your crappy program here.
Brohm came closer to attending UT than Ole Jake ever did.

Reactions: pboiler18
He ran himself out of town...was offered an extension but too thin skinned. I thought he was a good coach...his coaching style was B1G boring and I didn't care for his East St. Louis talk but not a bad coach.

You people still think Bruce Pearl was a good coach. I live in Tennessee, I hear that crap all of the time. How the same fans who had Pat Summitt have any regard for him has always escaped me.

Les Miles.

I'm not sure what everyone has against him. I didn't want him at Purdue because I don't think he would recruit well here. As for Tennessee, recruits flock there no matter who coaches.

I think Les would have UT back being competitive in 2 years. The poster talking about Tee Martin as OC and HC in training sounds like a pretty good idea. I'm thinking Tee could recruit pretty well. Purdue's version of Kyle Orton (not quite Brees/Manning, but petty darn good as a college QB and successful after leaving college).

Reactions: Jakeleg Jake
You people still think Bruce Pearl was a good coach. I live in Tennessee, I hear that crap all of the time. How the same fans who had Pat Summitt have any regard for him has always escaped me.
2 Sweet 16 and an Elite 8 don't lie...

Bruce made his own bed...he would have won a natty at UT and he knows it...now stuck in a football crazy crap pit.

are you calling a National Championship a "natty"??? And saying he would have won it . . . at UT????

Oh, my . . . . . . .

The only reason he was relevant was due to the "bed" he made. Otherwise, he's just another name in a long line of bball coaches at UT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT