ADVERTISEMENT

Full WBB schedule released

I see anywhere from 12 -18 to 16-14 on that schedule, a lot of easy games in the ooc section

Obviously - it's a going to be a brutal schedule with the additions of Oregon, Washington, USC and UCLA to go with an already tough conference filled with teams that are better or at the very least comparable to us.

I predict - and this is using a positive outlook - we finish 16-13, 8-10 B1G.

The OOC needs to have wins in it and it does. But we are also playing 3 REALLY good teams and a good mid-major in MTSU - a tournament team last year that had a big upset over Louisville and returns almost everyone - that will be a tough game. Hopefully one we win. South Carolina and ND will be top 5 teams in the country (Along with USC/UCLA). So we will play 4 of the top 6-7 teams in the country. That's going to be TOUGH.

The 7 non-con gimme games are going to be much needed. The B10 is going to be an absolute gauntlet this year. My 16-13 record has a couple upsets - including the season finale vs. IU at Mackey and also beating MD at home. It could very well be worse - but I'm going to be optimistic and go with that prediction. I will be fairly happy if we finish the season with that record considering the schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT