ADVERTISEMENT

fu..........

I know they wouldn't because everyone is competitive and wants to win, but an intentional/unintentional loss just to rest, heal and avoid injury wouldn't be a bad idea
Just a calf injury it seems…Hope that’s the case and it heals

Reactions: REXR
In all fairness, it didn’t look too bad on the replay. Didn’t bend as bad as I’ve seen some. Hopefully just scared him a bit. He’ll know more in the morning. He did return to play and that’s a good sign. Beat the Badgers!
🚂

Reactions: GregJM24
The bad part was you could hear the noise he made when it happened...And the MSU guy was standing by him....I about crapped myself

Reactions: GregJM24
In all fairness, it didn’t look too bad on the replay. Didn’t bend as bad as I’ve seen some. Hopefully just scared him a bit. He’ll know more in the morning. He did return to play and that’s a good sign. Beat the Badgers!
🚂
was more his reaction than how it looked. He was down a long time

Reactions: tenwest
It’s not…IMO. No reason he shouldn’t have gotten 10* mins a game.

He’s fine. Good player. Not Braden Smith good but he needs to play.
That was my point about playing him more earlier this year. Like the Blackwell kid from Wisconsin. Injuries and fatigue happen , why you need to have a deep and experienced bench

Myles is probably going to play today, maybe significant minutes. Whatever else he does, he'll have to do better than 4 fouls in 10 minutes. We know Wisconsin will be physical.

Myles is probably going to play today, maybe significant minutes. Whatever else he does, he'll have to do better than 4 fouls in 10 minutes. We know Wisconsin will be physical.
Klesmit will pull out all the dirty tricks to draw fouls if Myles is on him. Either way it will be a good experience for him and would be nice if he goes on one of those heaters where he hits a few 3s in a row.

Klesmit will pull out all the dirty tricks to draw fouls if Myles is on him. Either way it will be a good experience for him and would be nice if he goes on one of those heaters where he hits a few 3s in a row.
Yep. Can't stand Klesmit. Hobbitses are tricksy, precious! Yesss they are!!! Don't trusts them at all, we don't!

The refs were picking on him. Couple of the calls he got were bullshit. I am not defending his defensive play, but he did get some cheap ones yesterday.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
The refs were picking on him. Couple of the calls he got were bullshit. I am not defending his defensive play, but he did get some cheap ones yesterday.
The Booker shot that he disrupted was a good defensive play. He went straight up and instead of MSU getting a certain 2 points, Booker only earned 1 at the line. If it was a foul, it was still a good defensive play. For the truly awful foul called right in front of the ref, he was in a good, aggressive defensive stance. I had not seen much of that this year. My biggest take on Colvin yesterday is his demonstrated commitment to playing defense.

The Booker shot that he disrupted was a good defensive play. He went straight up and instead of MSU getting a certain 2 points, Booker only earned 1 at the line. If it was a foul, it was still a good defensive play. For the truly awful foul called right in front of the ref, he was in a good, aggressive defensive stance. I had not seen much of that this year. My biggest take on Colvin yesterday is his demonstrated commitment to playing defense.
It's almost as though the coach insisting on it, and keeping him on the bench until he DID it, had some kind of "affect" on his playing!
Almost as though he is being 'rewarded' by actually getting to see the floor.
WHO in the WORLD would expect life to work like THAT?
We all know Matt is bat shat crazy, but SOME HOW it seems to be working!!
Go figure.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT