ADVERTISEMENT

Free Stuff for Floridians

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/02/politics/andrew-gillum-medicare-for-all-taxes-cnntv/index.html

I love it when politicians say they want to raise CORP income taxes but not on the average person. Who pays for CORP income taxes? We do! The consumers. Either the politicians think we are incredibly stupid or they are incredibly stupid. I think I know the answer to that!
I'm particularly fond of politicians calling for "free" anything. Like free education - so the professors are going to volunteer their time? The electrical companies are not going to charge for electricity to colleges? Everything is free! Until somebody has to get paid. LOL!

I'm particularly fond of politicians calling for "free" anything. Like free education - so the professors are going to volunteer their time? The electrical companies are not going to charge for electricity to colleges? Everything is free! Until somebody has to get paid. LOL!
So true then they try to make us think it wont cost us anything because they raise taxes on companies. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT