ADVERTISEMENT

Freaking Masks

The chuckle I have is I have to wear a mask entering and leaving a restaurant, but it’s OK to sit for a hour and eat without one. Obviously there are scientific studies showing the significant increase in risk in walking in a restaurant versus sitting and eating (DWS).

I do not understand why masks aren’t “recommended” versus “mandatory” but this is the “wear a mask” President.

Last edited:
The chuckle I have is I have to wear a mask entering and leaving a restaurant, but it’s OK to sit for a hour and eat without one. Obviously there are scientific studies showing the significant increase in risk in walking in a restaurant versus sitting and eating (DWS).

I do not understand while masks aren’t “recommended” versus “mandatory” but this is the “wear a mask” President.
Especially when I am fully vaccinated including booster. So much from the party of science

If you're vaccinated, why do you care if other people wear a mask?
If you think someone else not wearing a mask puts you at risk, then you don't think the vaccination works, in which case, why did you get it in the first place?

Full disclosure: I'm vaxed and boostered.

Last edited:
If you're vaccinated, why do you care if other people wear a mask?
If you think someone else not wearing a mask puts you at risk, then you don't think the vaccination works, in which case, why did you get it in the first place?

Full disclosure: I'm vaxed and bostered.
Exactly. Either the vax works or it doesn’t. Full disclosure I’m fully vaccinated with booster too

There's been no rational thought by a Dem leader since the start of the pandemic. In IL you could have 7 people riding in a vehicle without being masked before vaccines were developed but upon arriving at a lake only two of those same people could get in a boat and fish together.

As someone with kids, yeah, mask have a huge negative effect on them. My daughter last year had a breakdown over them and that was a freaking kindergartner. Kindergartners shouldn't be having that kind of a breakdown.
I have a grandson who is in kindergarten this year. He is struggling with social skills. The kindergarten teacher told my daughter that they are spending most of their time assimilating kids and dealing with social issues instead of teaching them the things they are supposed to teach. They say it will be a wasted school year this year.

• Sad
Reactions: BSIT
Masks.....all for theater.

Only 3 things work against this.....
1. Vaccines
2. Antibodies from getting the disease.
3. Complete Isolation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT