For all of the Democrats who think Trump is “in it for himself”

TheGunner

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
How much is Bill Clinton worth?
How much is Barack Obama worth?
How much is Joe Biden worth?

How did they make their money?
Was it through a business or their occupation?
What was their salary?
Did their salary add up to their current net worth? If not, why?

Reactions: Boiler Buck
I LAUGH every time I hear a commercial that says that. Usually by a Dem on the way back to their private plane & then home to a gated multi-million $ mansion, one of 2 or 3 they own. Lol 🤡

But think about Trump policy......
**No tax on tips
*"No overtime tax
**No tax on SS
**Lower corp tax helping prices go lower
**Tax credits for families with children

ALL of those for the middle class.
Trump for himself...... BS.
No person has lost more $ in politics than Trump.

Reactions: TheGunner
I LAUGH every time I hear a commercial that says that. Usually by a Dem on the way back to their private plane & then home to a gated multi-million $ mansion, one of 2 or 3 they own. Lol 🤡

But think about Trump policy......
**No tax on tips
*"No overtime tax
**No tax on SS
**Lower corp tax helping prices go lower
**Tax credits for families with children

ALL of those for the middle class.
Trump for himself...... BS.
No person has lost more $ in politics than Trump.
Those are trump promises, not policy yet.

How's he going to pay for them? Thought you were a budget hawk?

Drill baby drill or trickle down from another tax cut for the rich and corporations?

Drill baby drill or trickle down from another tax cut for the rich and corporations?

Are you saying those are NOT good things for American Middle Class?

As far as paying for it ....no tax... means a person gets to keep their money. It costs Govt ZERO, as it's not the Govts money anyway.....never was.

But if one says oohhhh my, the Govt needs the money. False premise.

Govt has plenty of $ just needs to learn to cut, cut, cut the 435 agencies & sub-agencies with over 1200+ give away programs. Think about that. And until I am 65, I haven't used one of these besides miniscule use of ATC, interstates and inspections.

Last edited:

Both policies are cheaper than $50k down payment and college debt forgiveness.

And both are reasonably anti-inflationary, unlike Kamala’s policies as both require people to work versus govt hand outs

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Are you saying those are NOT good things for American Middle Class?

As far as paying for it ....no tax... means a person gets to keep their money. It costs Govt ZERO, as it's not the Govts money anyway.....never was.

But if one says oohhhh my, the Govt needs the money. False premise.

Govt has plenty of $ just needs to learn to cut, cut, cut the 435 agencies & sub-agencies with over 1200+ give away programs. Think about that. And until I am 65, I haven't used one of these besides miniscule use of ATC, interstates and inspections.
It's lost revenue. It's being paid in now, it won't be (supposedly) if trump wins. Wtf are you talking about?

I have no problem with trimming the fat and eliminating programs that don't work.

As for services that are provided by the government ......lol........ are you suggesting we all shouldn't individually pay for government services we don't use?

It's lost revenue. It's being paid in now, it won't be (supposedly) if trump wins. Wtf are you talking about?

It doesn't surprise me that a big Govt Marxist would not comprehend what I am saying. It is foreign to you

This is NOT the Govt money. We earned it. It is ours. They are not entitled to it.

The voter determines how much Govt gets by the people they elect. What they do get, is a privilege and they should use it wisely. That's why I voting Trump, he understands this. If we elect Trump, that means the people have recognized the Govt gets too much of our money....and thus the policies above.

I have no problem with trimming the fat and eliminating programs that don't work.

As for services that are provided by the government ......lol........ are you suggesting we all shouldn't individually pay for government services we don't use?

I am saying most taxpayers do not use these agencies and sub agencies. Fire them all and re-organize. Took down to minimal needed. That's kinda what Muck is talking about.....a committee that looks at extreme cutting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT