ADVERTISEMENT

Flooded Areas ....Prayers Support Samaritans Purse & Red Cross to Help

A liberal can't be Christian? Chapter and verse?

Doing just fine thanks. I don't find happiness or contentment in a storybook nor do I depend on some god to give my life meaning. I'm certainly not living my life in fear of making a mistake and be forced to burn for all eternity. Or living in the way you think your god wants you to just to please him so you'll live forever. It's like bribing a child with ice cream.

Clue for you sparky. If Jesus were alive today he'd be a flaming liberal. Maybe you need to spend more time reading the Bible.......at minimum reading the gospels..........or at least applying it to the way you live your life......noting that suggestion is only based on what I see you post here.
You have no clue on how I live my life. None.

Thankful for Elan Musk and Starlink helping communication getting going.

The stories of what Samaritan's Purse is doing down there are wonderful and heartwarming.

Volunteers are working and helping alot of organizations there, and some people are helping on their own via planes, helicopters or even horse & miles.

Keep up the great work!!

Reactions: SKYDOG
God doesn't answer questions, but I'm more interested in what YOU believe, since that's what we were talking about. Earlier, you claimed he DID cause the hurricane as a means of showing us "who is in charge." Do you stand by that? Do you believe God sent the hurricane?

Last edited:
You have no clue on how I live my life. None.
I said that already..........the last words of my post.

"noting that suggestion is only based on what I see you post here."

You guys are really good at ignoring significant parts of a post and replying to only the ones you're comfortable with answering.

Thanks to all the private volunteers, private agencies, Red Cross and Samaritan's Purse for getting there early and helping....bridging the gap before Federal Gov got it's act together.

FEMA who was there early, finally got their act together and are at this moment providing great help now. Took awhile for them to be effective. ALL Governors in effected states, report everything is finally going WELL now after a slow start by Govt.

Good job by everyone.....but there is a LONG way to go here. Keep up your prayers and donations for the area.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT