ADVERTISEMENT

Flooded Areas ....Prayers Support Samaritans Purse & Red Cross to Help

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
This hurricane flooding is devastating. Thanks to Samaritan's Purse & the Red Cross for what they do for hurting folks. They are experts at what they do and are effective. Please pray & donate if you can to these great, effective organizations.

But as usual our federal Govt can do absolutely nothing well & FEMA is no exception to a cluster disaster of an organization that federal government is. For example...

FEMA's strategic plan goals .....
#1 Instill equity as a foundation of emergency management.
#2 Lead Whole of Community in Climate Resilience.
#3 Promote & Sustain a Ready FEMA & Prepared Nation.

How many here think it matters to the effected if their water is handed to them by a diverse group of volunteers?

Or if the bridge gets repaired 1 year later, but by a minority owned business because not enough of them were located by FEMA.

Or if they deliver needed power via diesel & gas generators or try solar in forested mountains of NC?

How about first & foremost we help people regardless of DEI & climate scams? Get the job done.

After all this is the same DEI interjected into building electric power charging station that has only got 8 EV stations built after $7.5 billion allocated because of DEI slow downs.

The focus is wrong.
The leadership is wrong.
The implementation is wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwinDegrees2
This hurricane flooding is devastating. Thanks to Samaritan's Purse & the Red Cross for what they do for hurting folks. They are experts at what they do and are effective. Please pray & donate if you can to these great organizations.

But as usual our federal Govt can do absolutely nothing well & FEMA is no exception to a cluster disaster of an organization that federal government is. For example...

How many here think it matters to the effected if their water is handed to them by a diverse group of volunteers?

Or if the bridge gets repaired 1 year later, but by a minority owned business because not enough of them were located by FEMA.

Or if they deliver needed power via diesel & gas generators or try solar in forested mountains of NC?

How about first & foremost we help people regardless of DEI & climate scams? Get the job done.

After all this is the same DEI interjected into building electric power charging station that has only got 8 EV stations built after $7.5 billion allocated because of DEI slow downs.

The focus is wrong.
The leadership is wrong.
Oh for the love of fukk with this. Knock it off, buck

This hurricane flooding is devastating. Thanks to Samaritan's Purse & the Red Cross for what they do for hurting folks. They are experts at what they do and are effective. Please pray & donate if you can to these great organizations.

The focus is wrong.
The leadership is wrong.
Biden said today between coughs that he'll likely go later in the week and not today or tomorrow. Excuses he gave...big entourage and damaged roads.

But...He'll take a helicopter from the WH to Camp David but he can't take a helicopter to Ashville?

• Angry
Reactions: SKYDOG
Biden said today between coughs that he'll likely go later in the week and not today or tomorrow. Excuses he gave...big entourage and damaged roads.

But...He'll take a helicopter from the WH to Camp David but he can't take a helicopter to Ashville?

The organization and leadership of these agencies have been corrupted by DEI and climate scam philosophy so much ..... that it likely did not matter that K2 & Ol' Joe were AWOL this weekend during the devastation.

But for sure it was not a great optic for the Dems.

I have watched locals complaining on video & radio, no FEMA help stations were in their neighborhood yet. Perhaps their neighborhood didn't fit DEI order of implementation??

Last edited:
The organization and leadership of these agencies have been corrupted by DEI and climate scam philosophy so much ..... that it likely did not matter that K2 & Ol' Joe were AWOL this weekend during the devastation.

But for sure it is not a great optic for the Dems.
Ahhh another smooth-brain maga response. Nothing but lies, of course.

Saw a photo op of K2 on the plane like she was really studying the flood situation. That's what's intended by the photo anyway.

Only trouble is if you look closely at those papers in front of her, she is studying.....are blank sheets of paper.
I guess given K2 -- that's appropriate though. Lol

• Haha
Saw a photo op of K2 on the plane like she was really studying the flood situation. That's what's intended by the photo anyway.

Only trouble is if you look closely at those papers in front of her, she is studying.....are blank sheets of paper.
I guess given K2 -- that's appropriate though. Lol
Smooooooth brain

But for sure it was not a great optic for the Dems.

I have watched locals complaining on video & radio, no FEMA help stations were in their neighborhood yet. Perhaps their neighborhood didn't fit DEI order of implementation??
Did you want Joe to be clearing trees with a chainsaw? He declared for disaster relief yesterday.

FEMA is on the ground in force. 10 rescue teams, 9 more on the way.

Roads are wiped out in every direction but north. Almost impossible to get there by motorized vehicle.

The devastation is incredible. Whole towns practically removed from the map. Pisses me off you going after this low hanging fruit for political purposes.

Were you here this weekend? AWOL? Wtf does that mean? Did you want to see pictures of Joe in the oval with a phone in his hand?

What did Kemp say about Joe's response? We know what trump said. Another damn lie. Shame on you.

Did you want Joe to be clearing trees with a chainsaw? He declared for disaster relief yesterday.

Roads are wiped out in every direction but north. Almost impossible to get there by motorized vehicle.

The devastation is incredible. Whole towns practically removed from the map. Pisses me off you going after this low hanging fruit for political purposes.

Were you here this weekend? AWOL? Wtf does that mean? Did you want to see pictures of Joe in the oval with a phone in his hand?

What did Kemp say about Joe's response? We know what trump said. Another damn lie. Shame on you.

If you really are concerned, give money to RC or SP. Put your $ up

As for the rest of your dribble, I will give it my holistic concern in the passage of time, right after you unburden yourself by what has been, by you writing a big check. Have at it. 💰💰

As for the rest of your dribble, I will give it my holistic concern in the passage of time, right after you unburden yourself by what has been, by you writing a big check. Have at it. 💰💰
Except you’re just flat-out lying with your posts, so whatever pontificating you are attempting is laughable.

I have friends in Asheville asswipe. Another couple in Chimney Rock on Lake Lure.......at least I hope they're still there and didn't get washed away when the town was practically leveled. I don't need you to tell me what to do.

Careful........your Christian values are taking a hit with your callous attitude toward people suffering as you make political jokes. Piss off jagoff.

Hey Buck, thought you should see this. Also, go fukk yourself.

Ol' Bedpan can't spell chainsaw.
Ask the mayor of Ashville if FEMA is on the ground or if there is enough of them. Ask the residents of Ashville.
It is very bad with I40 and I26 both having issues, but National Guard helicopters can and do drop food, water and other aid. Where's Bedpan on that one?
The devastation is incredible. Whole towns practically removed from the map. Pisses me off you are going after this low hanging fruit for political purposes.
You can be pissed off, but you'd do the same if your nightmare DJT were in command. All's fair in the political season, especially with the Libs and Democrats.
No, I personally don't want to see anything in Joe's hand except giving the key to the WH to Trump.
Kemp said, "We have everything we need", meaning the state has it covered by being prepared and not depending on the Fed's.
I agree with you that this is a terrible situation, that any life lost or property damaged is one too many. Some small towns will never recover, and it will take Ashville decades to do just that. Ashville is one of my favorite vacation spots and we were planning a trip down late fall, but that will be put on hold. Be glad the weakened dam on Lake Lure held and is still holding.

I can't fathom the trauma follks who were living the good life one day are totally devistated the next. My prayers go out to them.

• Sad
Ol' Bedpan can't spell chainsaw.

Ask the mayor of Ashville if FEMA is on the ground or if there is enough of them. Ask the residents of Ashville.

It is very bad with I40 and I26 both having issues, but National Guard helicopters can and do drop food, water and other aid. Where's Bedpan on that one?

You can be pissed off, but you'd do the same if your nightmare DJT were in command. All's fair in the political season, especially with the Libs and Democrats.

No, I personally don't want to see anything in Joe's hand except giving the key to the WH to Trump.

Kemp said, "We have everything we need", meaning the state has it covered by being prepared and not depending on the Fed's.

I agree with you that this is a terrible situation, that any life lost or property damaged is one too many. Some small towns will never recover, and it will take Ashville decades to do just that. Ashville is one of my favorite vacation spots and we were planning a trip down late fall, but that will be put on hold. Be glad the weakened dam on Lake Lure held and is still holding.

I can't fathom the trauma follks who were living the good life one day are totally devistated the next. My prayers go out to them.
It’s Asheville, by the way. You talking about spelling and then your dusty old ass butchers it throughout the entire post. Just chef’s kiss stuff right there. Well done, you old coot.

And you’re garbage, by the way. Just devoid of humanity. This shouldn’t be a bipartisan issue, yet here are you and your fellow turd-in-the- punchbowl buck making it one because that fat clown you worship came out today, lied, and made it about himself. There’s truly something fundamentally wrong with you. I hope you fix it before whatever time you have left is up.

I have friends in Asheville asswipe. Another couple in Chimney Rock on Lake Lure.......at least I hope they're still there and didn't get washed away when the town was practically leveled. I don't need you to tell me what to do.

Careful........your Christian values are taking a hit with your callous attitude toward people suffering as you make political jokes. Piss off jagoff.

Ahhh the name calling & foul language. Signs of a small mind and heart.

But still, I encourage you to grow your heart & mind through giving. Know that's tough for non-Christian churlish Dems, who are tight & not used to it, but give it a try.

Given the title of the thread, kinda wacked out crazy to expect something else here?

Last edited:

But still, I encourage you to grow your heart & mind through giving. Know that's tough for non-Christian churlish Dems, who are tight & not used to it, but give it a try.

Given the title of the thread, kinda wacked out crazy to expect something else here?
I know you’re ignoring me because you know you’re lying and can’t argue in good faith, but I’m going to keep calling you out for it. Faux Christians such as yourself are the lowest of scum, too.

This hurricane flooding is devastating. Thanks to Samaritan's Purse & the Red Cross for what they do for hurting folks. They are experts at what they do and are effective. Please pray & donate if you can to these great, effective organizations.

The focus is wrong.
The leadership is wrong.
The fact they hey have the words "equity" and "climate" in their strategic goals indicates that the organization has been infected by liberals.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
The fact they hey have the words "equity" and "climate" in their strategic goals indicates that the organization has been infected by liberals.

And we know from the Govt building of the EV stations (or not building them so far) - that those two things have the potential to SLOW things down a bunch.

Anyway give what you can. Thanks.

No, signs of a poster who didn't know if his friends were alive or dead. Just one of thousands of people in the same situation. My fears and concerns are microscopic compared to the life altering devastation reaped upon the people in the NC mountains.

It's a shame, but not surprising, that you couldn't match the content of your post to the title of the thread. You CHOSE to take shots at the very organization that is trying to help, politicizing the situation of the very people you're trying to help. In fact, the rest of your post 9 paragraphs, had nothing to do with the title of the thread. What are your priorities?

You should really try to practice what you preach. Matthew 7:1 comes to mind. You just made a judgement on somebody you don't know, saying I'm rude in an angry way and unwilling to spend money to help others. I'm quite sure your god will look favorably on me for the money, time, and effort I'm about to spend the help the people in the mountains.

Speaking of your god, why did he cause or allow this tragedy to happen to so many of his children? What explanation will you choose today? When man fell into sin, all of nature is cursed? Isn't he involved in natural disasters according to the Bible? Is this punishment for the sins of our country? God allows man to run the world and disasters are signs it's not the way he wants it to be?Or is it one of those "it's part of gods plan so we can't understand it" things? What's the point of "thoughts and prayers" if god caused or allowed it to happen? You think he'll change his mind and have mercy on those he just slaughtered?

No, signs of a poster who didn't know if his friends were alive or dead. Just one of thousands of people in the same situation. My fears and concerns are microscopic compared to the life altering devastation reaped upon the people in the NC mountains.

It's a shame, but not surprising, that you couldn't match the content of your post to the title of the thread. You CHOSE to take shots at the very organization that is trying to help, politicizing the situation of the very people you're trying to help. In fact, the rest of your post 9 paragraphs, had nothing to do with the title of the thread. What are your priorities?

You should really try to practice what you preach. Matthew 7:1 comes to mind. You just made a judgement on somebody you don't know, saying I'm rude in an angry way and unwilling to spend money to help others. I'm quite sure your god will look favorably on me for the money, time, and effort I'm about to spend the help the people in the mountains.

Speaking of your god, why did he cause or allow this tragedy to happen to so many of his children? What explanation will you choose today? When man fell into sin, all of nature is cursed? Isn't he involved in natural disasters according to the Bible? Is this punishment for the sins of our country? God allows man to run the world and disasters are signs it's not the way he wants it to be?Or is it one of those "it's part of gods plan so we can't understand it" things? What's the point of "thoughts and prayers" if god caused or allowed it to happen? You think he'll change his mind and have mercy on those he just slaughtered?
For eons, theologians have been trying to understand why God ( with a capital G) allows bad things to happen to good people.
It's kind of like, if I pray hard enough, why won't God allow me to win the lottery.

For eons, theologians have been trying to understand why God ( with a capital G) allows bad things to happen to good people.
It's kind of like, if I pray hard enough, why won't God allow me to win the lottery.

Man brought trouble and evil upon himself in the Garden of Eden by his own doing and own choices. And then, somehow people are surprised when it happens?

Man brought trouble and evil upon himself in the Garden of Eden by his own doing and own choices. And then, somehow people are surprised when it happens?
Yeah, 6000 years ago.

One first has to believe in the fairy tale before understanding IU why the fairy lets or causes a natural disaster to kill the fairy's children.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT