ADVERTISEMENT

First Day of spring practice done

StickPurdue

Junior
Sep 17, 2016
Indianapolis
The biggest storyline is Bailey missing the spring with a hip injury. Neal is still out as well. So the defense will look a bit different.

It will be fun to watch the early enrollees to see how they do. Graham and GK are the most likely to have an immediate impact, but OL is a big need and maybe Holstege will get some quality experience.

Curious to see all of the story lines unfold. Specifically the battle between Sipe and Plummer and the battle for WR 2/3 (although the answer may not be there yet Bell/Wright/Sheffield/Rice). Also think it’s important to see who steps up on the OL/DL as those positions are wide open. And who will step up and fill the voids in the defensive backfield.

Bottom line, I am super excited and soaking up every one of those hype videos they post. This year should be fun!

Last edited:
You were just thinking about zion. He's the only thing in college sports that really matters.
I feel bad for Zion, but I’m just so glad that “knock on wood” the injury bug is not happening to us finally!

You were just thinking about zion. He's the only thing in college sports that really matters.

I know this is sarcasm, but watching him play with his unbelievable athletic gifts is amazing. I am a Purdue fan first, but I am a sports fan and not really a homer so I can enjoy watching this incredible kid from Duke. Imagine Zion as tight end, I bet he can run a 4.4 with a 46 inch vert.....amazing if he had hands.

I know this is sarcasm, but watching him play with his unbelievable athletic gifts is amazing. I am a Purdue fan first, but I am a sports fan and not really a homer so I can enjoy watching this incredible kid from Duke. Imagine Zion as tight end, I bet he can run a 4.4 with a 46 inch vert.....amazing if he had hands.

It was sarcasm but not directed at Zion. I haven't got to watch him much, but he's awesome. Mostly espn.

Zion does look like a generational talent. I'll rejoice if the bulls get him.
He has great basketball hands, he would probably be the goat at TE. He's the next lebron in that respect for sure.

It was sarcasm but not directed at Zion. I haven't got to watch him much, but he's awesome. Mostly espn.

Zion does look like a generational talent. I'll rejoice if the bulls get him.
He has great basketball hands, he would probably be the goat at TE. He's the next lebron in that respect for sure.

As a Cavs fan from Akron, same neighborhood as Lebron, I got to enjoy his athletic gifts for my team and it was amazing. Reminded me a bit of Glen Robinson as when Big Dog was prop 48 that 1 year, I bragged to everyone home how great he is going to be, and I was right, 30 points a game his Jr year in the big ten is insane.

Well I saw Lebron play in person as early as freshman in high school and all my friends in Indiana and here in AZ were tired of me talking about the greatest basketball prospect of all time and I was right on that one too, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT