ADVERTISEMENT

Fighting words...

Aren’t they the same fan base who whine and sob whenever they hear “IU Sucks!”? Now it’s suddenly okay? I don’t really care what their new coach says, but the hypocrisy is funny, even for a fan base as dumb as Indinia’s. The RevCoachLeo would’ve never put up with this.

Sounds like they hired another clown. I cannot think of a past Purdue football or basketball coach who would have done something like that.

Reactions: RossMackey
It’s fine, we chant the samething about IU every damn football game, even when they’re not even being played. Yes, that will be material used.

It’s fine, we chant the samething about IU every damn football game, even when they’re not even being played. Yes, that will be material used.
I was only pointing out their hypocrisy, along with their butthurt. Just another reason to laugh at them.

There were thousands of empty seats at Simon Mall, but the rubes who sob about it were all in. Love that they get so blind angry every time the IU Sucks chant is heard.

Reactions: Schnelk
Does the Paint Crew still scream "IU SUCKS" after the band plays Hail Fire at hoops games? God, I hope so.

New IU football coach.....on microphone rallying the crowd up before MD - IU hoops tonight...saying Purdue sucks!!!!!! Screw him. Walters better use that clip come next yr!!
He said Michigan and Ohio State sucks too. Lmao. Yeah good luck in those games IU. They are going to lose by 50 points. Michigan and OSU didn't need any motivation to beat them already.

Reactions: Schnelk
That's so weak.....
Being older that was never used back then. I really have no opinion either way. I don't care if the students say it or not. I have never viewed it as a derogatory comment and viewed it as a bad thing. I always assumed it was information only for those less informed and left for others to decide.

Being older that was never used back then. I really have no opinion either way. I don't care if the students say it or not. I have never viewed it as a derogatory comment and viewed it as a bad thing. I always assumed it was information only for those less informed and left for others to decide.
I don’t care either way, but it seems a bit silly to chant it when we’re losing to Fresno or Syracuse on our home field. Or losing to IU on our home field, for that matter.

I don’t care either way, but it seems a bit silly to chant it when we’re losing to Fresno or Syracuse on our home field. Or losing to IU on our home field, for that matter.
fully understand if the chant was referencing a team. Right or wrong I never considered it a chant referencing a team, but just a public statement of endearment for others. Still, it makes no difference to me either way...I'm more concerned about the game. I don't care to hear ramblings while the game is going on or ever heading to the concession stand and such. I only want to watch the game. It is not a social event for me like many. ;)

Iu new coach said he didn't want a gold clap from the IU crowd. So he said what the hell! Everyone sucks !

New IU football coach.....on microphone rallying the crowd up before MD - IU hoops tonight...saying Purdue sucks!!!!!! Screw him. Walters better use that clip come next yr!!
Someone must have forgotten to mention to him that they have not won a bowl game since 1991 and their basketball has been relevant since the early 2000s.

He must have been thinking about their soccer team when it comes to a football team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT