ADVERTISEMENT

Feleipe Frank's - Florida Gators

purduepat1969

All-American
Sep 28, 2011
I'm not sure if any of you watched the game last night. But if Purdue's QB ever behaved like Franks did by taunting opposing fans and acting like a fool on camera, I hope we kick him off the team. Florida was incredibly lucky to get by Miami, especially after Frank's head scratching interception with 90 seconds left in the game. The kid needs a dose of humility.

Reactions: Professor Emeritus
Both teams are very undisciplined. I could not believe that consistent pass interference calls late in the game. The DBs played crazily as they gave up PIs for no good purpose, well short of first downs with under two minutes left in the game and gave Miami more chances than they deserved. Miami played equally poorly.

I'm not sure if any of you watched the game last night. But if Purdue's QB ever behaved like Franks did by taunting opposing fans and acting like a fool on camera, I hope we kick him off the team. Florida was incredibly lucky to get by Miami, especially after Frank's head scratching interception with 90 seconds left in the game. The kid needs a dose of humility.
It’s coming. The SEC will eat him alive. Miami was horrible and they barely squeaked by them. He’s a punk.

Watched the game and was also surprised at the lack of discipline by both teams. But, after we got absolutely embarrassed by Auburn in our bowl game, we don't have room to criticize any team.
That being said, FL tried to give the game to UM several times. The UM play calling was pretty bad considering they couldn't pass protect for more than 2 seconds before the QB was scrambling and usually fumbling.
Franks is a punk. He's going to get torn up in the SEC this year.

Watched the game and was also surprised at the lack of discipline by both teams. But, after we got absolutely embarrassed by Auburn in our bowl game, we don't have room to criticize any team.
That being said, FL tried to give the game to UM several times. The UM play calling was pretty bad considering they couldn't pass protect for more than 2 seconds before the QB was scrambling and usually fumbling.
Franks is a punk. He's going to get torn up in the SEC this year.

Oh, I can criticize any program. I can criticize Purdue, Florida, Miami, IU, et al.

Yet our players get penalties for things like High-fiving the mascot and sliding in a wet end zone in order to prevent slipping and getting injured.

It was some kind of hand ring (think of brass knuckles) that said "Miami Hurricanes." I agree, it was definitely no-class. Miami seems to be going back to the "thug look" of earlier decades. I do not get that as it is not flattering to the university.

It was some kind of hand ring (think of brass knuckles) that said "Miami Hurricanes." I agree, it was definitely no-class. Miami seems to be going back to the "thug look" of earlier decades. I do not get that as it is not flattering to the university.
pandering to a certain clientele.

Reactions: purduepat1969
Funny you say that.

I've been extraordinarily surprised the Miami alum would put up with the image they've had for decades. Apparently they don't care.
When the football team does well, applications increase

If I was being recruited by Miami I would tell them to go fly a kite. I hate that bling backpack crap that they do. Sure get excited, but what’s with all of the props? Kids these days...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT