ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Expediting Clinton Foundation Investigation...

Just curious, should these people actually be talking to Bret during this ongoing investigation? Since I figure Bret was trying to make a political blast close to the election, will there be the typical back up when what he has said is closely looked at?
People leak $hit to the media on both sides all of the time. It's obvious that the FBI is in disarray due to Director Comey's handling of the Clinton email scandal (all the way from July) and the Clinton Foundation and due to constant DoJ interference in favor of HRC.

FYI - CNN reported that this whole situation is not true.
Pfft... CNN? Haven't you heard? Those clowns are in the tank for Hillary. These patriots on this board? Their only trusted news sources are Newsmax and angry relatives' posts on Facebook.. and both those trusted sources say that they heard its mere moments from an indictment.

Pfft... CNN? Haven't you heard? Those clowns are in the tank for Hillary. These patriots on this board? Their only trusted news sources are Newsmax and angry relatives' posts on Facebook.. and both those trusted sources say that they heard its mere moments from an indictment.

So what's your assessment from staring at the inside of your colon?

Yeah, it's not like CNN was founded by a liberal loon or anything...

Yeah, it's not like CNN was founded by a liberal loon or anything...
this is so sad, i mean you fellas seem intelligent, but all these "unnamed sources", and you guys take it as the gospel truth, seems like desperate ploy to get a fascist candidate elected. Hopefully, the American public has more brains than to fall for this crap. Unfortunately, my Purdue brethren, you are falling for this shit,and it makes me sad.

this is so sad, i mean you fellas seem intelligent, but all these "unnamed sources", and you guys take it as the gospel truth, seems like desperate ploy to get a fascist candidate elected. Hopefully, the American public has more brains than to fall for this crap. Unfortunately, my Purdue brethren, you are falling for this shit,and it makes me sad.
You don't think Ted Turner is a liberal?

The original mentioning was on Fox News - so that's solid, unbiased news?

Several news outlets have rebutted a report from Fox News stating that an "indictment" is "likely" in an ongoing FBI inquiry into the Clinton Foundation.
Throughout the day on Thursday, NBC News, ABC News and CNN all reported that Fox's assertion was not true. And Bret Baier, the Fox host responsible for the original assertion, seemed to backtrack from it, saying he had spoken "inartfully."

By Thursday night, conservative sites like Drudge Report and Breitbart had taken down their alarmist headlines about the indictment.

The original mentioning was on Fox News - so that's solid, unbiased news?

Several news outlets have rebutted a report from Fox News stating that an "indictment" is "likely" in an ongoing FBI inquiry into the Clinton Foundation.
Throughout the day on Thursday, NBC News, ABC News and CNN all reported that Fox's assertion was not true. And Bret Baier, the Fox host responsible for the original assertion, seemed to backtrack from it, saying he had spoken "inartfully."

By Thursday night, conservative sites like Drudge Report and Breitbart had taken down their alarmist headlines about the indictment.
Bret Baier may have gotten ahead of himself, but that doesn't change the fact that the Clinton Foundation is being investigated by the FBI and that there is a decent amount of indication that the Clinton Foundation investigation may end being more serious than HRC's email investigation, which is serious in an of itself.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
Bret Baier may have gotten ahead of himself, but that doesn't change the fact that the Clinton Foundation is being investigated by the FBI and that there is a decent amount of indication that the Clinton Foundation investigation may end being more serious than HRC's email investigation, which is serious in an of itself.

Oh my goodness. Again, what you're talking about is literally nothing more than a hunch. It's no different than me saying well Donald Trump could end up with treason charges based on the FBI's ongoing investigation with his ties to Russia.

ABC News sources, however, indicated those statements — and the Fox News reports they’re based on — are inaccurate and without merit.

The sources acknowledged that the FBI began looking into the Clinton Foundation after the controversial book “Clinton Cash” was published last year. In particular, agents were trying to determine whether donations to the foundation may have been traded for access to Clinton while she was secretary of state.

In February, FBI agents presented their findings to senior FBI officials and prosecutors in the Justice Department’s public integrity section, sources said. But the prosecutors and senior FBI officials agreed that there was no clear evidence of wrongdoing and that a criminal case tied to the Clinton Foundation could not be made, according to the sources.

“It was not impressive,” one source said of the February presentation. “It was not something that [prosecutors] felt they could authorize additional steps for. They were not impressed with the presentation or the evidence — if you could even call it evidence to that point.”

Investigators and higher-ups have continued to discuss the matter, but there has been no change in posture, sources said. Authorities still believe there is no evidence of wrongdoing, and they do not believe there is a sufficient reason to pursue charges, according to the sources.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...foundation-probe-impressive/story?id=43282736

So what's your assessment from staring at the inside of your colon?
Witty retort. Isn't it you grizzled righties who like to claim that its a "typical liberal response" to toss insults when their argument falls apart?

From what is available to read on actual news organizations (I would imagine in your world, the established news organizations are all in the tank for Hillary and the DNC), the collective information seems to support that this "investigation" is a few hard-ons in the FBI with ties through the NY field office back to Giuliani, and that their work is largely driven by chasing down information in RW hit pieces like "Clinton Cash". Do I believe there is an investigation? Yes. Do I believe there is any proximity to an indictment? No. Has the FBI proven themselves to be an absolute sh!t show in the last seven days? Definitely.

Interesting that each candidate is linked to a foundation. The Clinton GF has been rated by independent agencies as distributing 85-90% of their donations through to charitable investments. The Trump foundation doesn't seem to have any spending on anything other than buying portraits of Donald Trump, paying legal fees, and buying off the Attorney General in FL. Strangely, all the scandal culture of the Right wants to focus on is the horrible deeds of the boogeymen Clintons. The other complete con-artist demagogue running for POTUS? Nothing to see there I guess.

Witty retort. Isn't it you grizzled righties who like to claim that its a "typical liberal response" to toss insults when their argument falls apart?

From what is available to read on actual news organizations (I would imagine in your world, the established news organizations are all in the tank for Hillary and the DNC), the collective information seems to support that this "investigation" is a few hard-ons in the FBI with ties through the NY field office back to Giuliani, and that their work is largely driven by chasing down information in RW hit pieces like "Clinton Cash". Do I believe there is an investigation? Yes. Do I believe there is any proximity to an indictment? No. Has the FBI proven themselves to be an absolute sh!t show in the last seven days? Definitely.

Interesting that each candidate is linked to a foundation. The Clinton GF has been rated by independent agencies as distributing 85-90% of their donations through to charitable investments. The Trump foundation doesn't seem to have any spending on anything other than buying portraits of Donald Trump, paying legal fees, and buying off the Attorney General in FL. Strangely, all the scandal culture of the Right wants to focus on is the horrible deeds of the boogeymen Clintons. The other complete con-artist demagogue running for POTUS? Nothing to see there I guess.

See my post above with ABC News article. There's nothing there.

You don't think Ted Turner is a liberal?
Oops, responded to the wrong quote. Just think its sad that Rudy G whispered some gossip in Bret B's ear who then reported it as news in order to affect the outcome of the election. Equally disheartened by the amount of people whom I think are probably intelligent, but lap this stuff up like thirsty dogs. I like how Donald handled the info when he got it. Started out with "I'm hearing", could've used his other "A lot of people are saying", which is usually a warning to duck cuz he's gonna start flinging doodie. Then of course finished with, but if there's no indictment, it's because everything is rigged!
I suppose you could label Ted Turner & Jane Fonda liberal loons if you'd like. I do know Jane was hot back in the day

Oops, responded to the wrong quote. Just think its sad that Rudy G whispered some gossip in Bret B's ear who then reported it as news in order to affect the outcome of the election. Equally disheartened by the amount of people whom I think are probably intelligent, but lap this stuff up like thirsty dogs. I like how Donald handled the info when he got it. Started out with "I'm hearing", could've used his other "A lot of people are saying", which is usually a warning to duck cuz he's gonna start flinging doodie. Then of course finished with, but if there's no indictment, it's because everything is rigged!
I suppose you could label Ted Turner & Jane Fonda liberal loons if you'd like. I do know Jane was hot back in the day
I'm going to be sick to my stomach Tuesday night, no matter who wins. At least I can say that I will have voted against whichever train wreck is our president. I would give Obama a one year extension if I could, and have a primary do-over.

You are misconstruing this. There is an ongoing FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation. Whether there will ever be an indictment from this investigation is still unknown and Bret Baier is saying such now.

Once again, you and prophit44 need to stop blaming the FBI for doing their job, and place blame squarely where it belongs - HRC. She caused this mess and she still hasn't owned up to it in any appreciable way.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
You are misconstruing this. There is an ongoing FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation. Whether there will ever be an indictment from this investigation is still unknown and Bret Baier is saying such now.

Once again, you and prophit44 need to stop blaming the FBI for doing their job, and place blame squarely where it belongs - HRC. She caused this mess and she still hasn't owned up to it in any appreciable way.

This was your post:

"and supposedly there is evidence mounting such that an indictment could be forthcoming, likely after the election."

This is not true. You are misconstruing things in almost every one of your posts. There are legit news reporting about how they opened an investigation after the book came out, they looked into the accusations, found nothing, and a couple people within the FBI are hell bent on trying to find something. This goes over a year. This is nothing new and the findings from the investigation were way back in February. To act like this is breaking news and momentum is building is truly misconstruing it.

Reactions: PUBV
This was your post:

"and supposedly there is evidence mounting such that an indictment could be forthcoming, likely after the election."

This is not true. You are misconstruing things in almost every one of your posts. There are legit news reporting about how they opened an investigation after the book came out, they looked into the accusations, found nothing, and a couple people within the FBI are hell bent on trying to find something. This goes over a year. This is nothing new and the findings from the investigation were way back in February. To act like this is breaking news and momentum is building is truly misconstruing it.
The truth is HRC is being investigated by the FBI for both her Classified emails and the Clinton Foundation. You, along with the Progressive elites, keep blaming Director Comey and the FBI for doing their jobs.

You should be blaming 1) HRC for her corruption and stupidity, and 2) Loretta Lynch because by meeting with Bill Clinton on the airport tarmac in Phoenix she had to "recuse herself" and drop all of the sordid work at the feet of Director Comey. Loretta Lynch has played no small part in all of this this, yet the Ds keep demonizing Director Comey.

Reactions: Purdue97
The truth is HRC is being investigated by the FBI for both her Classified emails and the Clinton Foundation. You, along with the Progressive elites, keep blaming Director Comey and the FBI for doing their jobs.

You should be blaming 1) HRC for her corruption and stupidity, and 2) Loretta Lynch because by meeting with Bill Clinton on the airport tarmac in Phoenix she had to "recuse herself" and drop all of the sordid work at the feet of Director Comey. Loretta Lynch has played no small part in all of this this, yet the Ds keep demonizing Director Comey.

And on that same level, Donald Trump's campaign is being investigated by the FBI for connections to Russia.

You should be blaming Trump for his stupidity, right?

And on that same level, Donald Trump's campaign is being investigated by the FBI for connections to Russia.

You should be blaming Trump for his stupidity, right?
I am hearing the Russians funnelled money, through a Trump owned company, to the Clinton Foundation for the State Departments cooperation, in allowing Russian control of 20% of the US Uranium.

They are in the tank for Hillary and Obama in any world, where there are rational thinking people. Most Liberals will even admit that, since it's so obvious.

Don't get the champagne out yet. Doug Band has sent out a few e-mails, that paint a pretty clear picture of the "pay for play" methodology used by the Clintons, since he helped arrange a lot of it. In spite of Lynch trying to make it go away, the FBI is continuing the investigation.

That notwithstanding, Hillary still has a few other hurdles in her path. There are at least 5 instances, where she lied to Congress and each is a separate Felony. She also has potential charges of "destroying evidence" or "obstruction of justice" for deleting all the files from her server after Congress had given her a subpoena for them.

You want to believe it's all part of the Great Right Wing Conspiracy, instead of admitting, that she is a very corrupt individual. Some day, you'll wake up and realize how corrupt the Clintons really are. For a couple, that was, by Hillary's admission, "dead broke", when they left the WhiteHouse, haven't you ever wondered how they managed to accumulate hundreds of millions of dollars in 16 years?

They are in the tank for Hillary and Obama in any world, where there are rational thinking people. Most Liberals will even admit that, since it's so obvious.

Don't get the champagne out yet. Doug Band has sent out a few e-mails, that paint a pretty clear picture of the "pay for play" methodology used by the Clintons, since he helped arrange a lot of it. In spite of Lynch trying to make it go away, the FBI is continuing the investigation.

That notwithstanding, Hillary still has a few other hurdles in her path. There are at least 5 instances, where she lied to Congress and each is a separate Felony. She also has potential charges of "destroying evidence" or "obstruction of justice" for deleting all the files from her server after Congress had given her a subpoena for them.

You want to believe it's all part of the Great Right Wing Conspiracy, instead of admitting, that she is a very corrupt individual. Some day, you'll wake up and realize how corrupt the Clintons really are. For a couple, that was, by Hillary's admission, "dead broke", when they left the WhiteHouse, haven't you ever wondered how they managed to accumulate hundreds of millions of dollars in 16 years?

give it up Boilermadness, it's not happening. Trump is not becoming President. I hope we don't spend most of Clinton's first term fighting these bogus claims one after the other.

Behind the scenes footage of the "new right" reacting to the legal outcome of 99.7% of their scandal investigations.
192006.gif

How long can some of you go on like this? You aren't just fueled by this blind hatred; you are becoming defined by it.

Reactions: qazplm
Behind the scenes footage of the "new right" reacting to the legal outcome of 99.7% of their scandal investigations.
192006.gif

How long can some of you go on like this? You aren't just fueled by this blind hatred; you are becoming defined by it.
Even I got a chuckle out of this. Guy seems like an IU fan to me.

give it up Boilermadness, it's not happening. Trump is not becoming President. I hope we don't spend most of Clinton's first term fighting these bogus claims one after the other.

Not a Trump fan but Clinton has no one to blame for this but herself. Look Comey all but said she was guilty and constantly lied but then recomended not to indict. Which is not his job, and the Obama justice department after getting involved and micro managing every legal situation suddenly takes his recomendation. Then after it took the FBI 6 months to a year to go through 60,000 emails, get State to release them and try to find others suddenly can go through 650,000 plus in a week.

Add to that the Clinton foundation is a joke and pay for play issues that are prevalent and there are issues. I think most Dems even see the issues here but it being a Presidential election and not liking Trump override the stench of Clinton and vote for her. And I think many voting for Trump are doing so for same reasons.

Not only will one see new claims constantly come up, one will also see Dems distance themselves from her because many of them will be running for re election in two years. Another two- four years of getting nothing done.

192006.gif

LOL did that guy just rage quit over settlers of catan?

I am hearing the Russians funnelled money, through a Trump owned company, to the Clinton Foundation for the State Departments cooperation, in allowing Russian control of 20% of the US Uranium.

Hope this is true as it would end both of them. Clinton's go to jail and Trump depending on what he knew may end up there and at the least that company is shut down and its leaders jailed.

Not a Trump fan but Clinton has no one to blame for this but herself. Look Comey all but said she was guilty and constantly lied but then recomended not to indict. Which is not his job, and the Obama justice department after getting involved and micro managing every legal situation suddenly takes his recomendation. Then after it took the FBI 6 months to a year to go through 60,000 emails, get State to release them and try to find others suddenly can go through 650,000 plus in a week.

Add to that the Clinton foundation is a joke and pay for play issues that are prevalent and there are issues. I think most Dems even see the issues here but it being a Presidential election and not liking Trump override the stench of Clinton and vote for her. And I think many voting for Trump are doing so for same reasons.

Not only will one see new claims constantly come up, one will also see Dems distance themselves from her because many of them will be running for re election in two years. Another two- four years of getting nothing done.
Let's stop being disingenuous here. No conspiracy going on here

60k emails: needs months to read each and determine its significance within the scope of investigation . Rightly takes several humans several months . BTW, I doubt believe only 60k emails were checked

650k: determining if they are new not previously known emails . Mostly job for computers . Identifying duplicates, sorting out which ones came from Clinton server . Mostly jobs for a computer . Can be done in hours once properly sorted

Secondly , it's not like trump is any less corrupt , more trustworthy or more competent . And his foundation has more issues. Might as well stick with a flawed candidate who support ideologies I hold dear

Secondly , it's not like trump is any less corrupt , more trustworthy or more competent . And his foundation has more issues. Might as well stick with a flawed candidate who support ideologies I hold dear
It's not possible for the Trump Foundation to have MORE issues than the Clinton Foundation. Trump is less corrupt than the Clintons too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT