ADVERTISEMENT

FAU sees OPPORTUNITY

I actually think Purdue will be pretty sharp on Saturday. I think the coaches will have everyone's attention in practice this week. Kind of wish we were playing Minnesota this week, which would be a classic trap game setup. Instead, after beating FAU they'll probably lose their edge again and get blown out in Minnesota.

Last edited:
If Purdue does not cure the issues that they have had and takes FAU lightly, I could see an upset. That would not be the wildest thing. If Purdue takes care of business, they win. If they are sloppy, an upset can occur. FAU should come in feeling good.

MAC talent. Big bro got the genes.
Oh please don’t say that. There’s still a little time. Hate to disrupt the WL pipeline. I think this DL is going to be good. Theres a LB over there now that is starting to get a little chatter around town now.

I'm an adjunct professor at FAU. They are not coming in awe of a BIG10 opponent. If Purdue is not ready to play, they can be beat.
Yeah, mighty FAU strikes fear in the hearts of opponents seeing losses at Ohio U and a 40-14 ass-whooping by UCF. FAU’s wins are against an awful Charlotte team and an awful Southeast Louisiana team.

Purdue is favored by 19 for a reason.

MAC talent. Big bro got the genes.
Drove down to watch these two play together in high school twice. I thought Yanni would actually be the better player at the time. It hasn’t happened for Yanni. Not sure if it’s the injury, to slow, or something else.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
I do see Carraway playing more and more. I don't believe Strickland has played at all. That's not completely surprising though for a frosh DE.
Strickland had mono in fall camp. That's what has kept him down. Much like Morton his first year.

I'm an adjunct professor at FAU. They are not coming in awe of a BIG10 opponent. If Purdue is not ready to play, they can be beat.
This Purdue teams stinks. They are the 2005 Brandon Kirsch Boilers reincarnated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT