ADVERTISEMENT

F4 Rematch - NC State vs Purdue

Unfortunately I don't think NBA factory BYU will have toughness to get by a Chris Beard coached team. We'll see, but I was hoping to see BYU round 1.

I think NC State lost a ton and Purdue should get by them in 1st rd.
Agreed. I think ole Miss could be a second weekend team in the tourney this year

BYU might be a bit down this year, along with NC State. Wouldn't consider either to be NCAA tourney teams right now. Ole Miss could be a good middle of the pack SEC team. I believe Painter is 1-2 against Beard? Lost to him against Little Rock and Texas Tech? Beat him at Texas?

Reactions: Boiler Buck
BYU might be a bit down this year, along with NC State. Wouldn't consider either to be NCAA tourney teams right now. Ole Miss could be a good middle of the pack SEC team. I believe Painter is 1-2 against Beard? Lost to him against Little Rock and Texas Tech? Beat him at Texas?
BYU has a lot of talented new pieces (much like Illinois) and a new coach. Not sure how quick they will gel together or if they will at all. I see them in the 6-10 range in the big12.

Reactions: Heads up BOILER
It's odd to say this but NC state was not a tournament team last year as they had to win the ACC tourney to get in the NCAAs. They had quite a hot streak (or simply gelled at the right time)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT