ADVERTISEMENT

Eyebrow raising Big10 news.

Thank goodness the B1G "Leadership" (and I am absolutely abusing that word, "leadership") came out with a press release EIGHT DAYS after postponing the season, sharing... "additional information" ... about the postponement of fall athletics.

Eight days.

It took eight days for them to realize they needed to communicate with the public.

Tone deaf doesn't begin to describe these geniuses.

"Leadership." It's not a job title, Kevin.

Reactions: Lkdad and jindy
Hell at this point I imagine that the Universities of Oregon, Washington and Cal/Berkeley are developing credit level classes specifically FOR protesting. "Being a public asshole 201" - meets on a public thoroughfare.

I applied for the professor job. I started the letter - I am a direct descendant of Tonto. I have been an anarchist all of my life and I swear to god that I am an atheist.

Hell at this point I imagine that the Universities of Oregon, Washington and Cal/Berkeley are developing credit level classes specifically FOR protesting. "Being a public asshole 201" - meets on a public thoroughfare.

Well played sir!

If I recall correctly (and this comes from the "You've got to be kidding me" Department) there were some college professors (probably at the ultra lib schools that you mentioned) who allowed students to either postpone, take online, or make some other accommodation for finals because they wanted the students to participate in the protests.

Love the sarcasm. You are 100% accurate regarding meeting on public thoroughfares ... sad, but true.

What I've learned from recent video clips in Portland and Seattle is to keep the foot on the gas and tell authorities you are scared for your life.

Love the sarcasm. You are 100% accurate regarding meeting on public thoroughfares ... sad, but true.

What I've learned from recent video clips in Portland and Seattle is to keep the foot on the gas and tell authorities you are scared for your life.

For some reason I read the last sentence of your post and immediately pictured Dangerfield in "Caddyshack ". " Hey, you scratched my anchor!".

This should be exciting news for you and a few others on this board, who will undoubtedly be awarded credit for this class based on your vast prior achievements in being a public assh*l*. Mazel tov! You will actually have a college credit once it is conferred.

Reactions: GeorgeFostersBat
This should be exciting news for you and a few others on this board, who will undoubtedly be awarded credit for this class based on your vast prior achievements in being a public assh*l*. Mazel tov! You will actually have a college credit once it is conferred.

Well, dickhead, I really don't need any more college credits. And I doubt that many, if any of regular members of this board are out looting, I mean protesting, in the name of things that the VAST majority of those people can not even truly define.

Last edited:
With extra credit for ransacking a Ronald McDonald house or killing a 5 year old.

Well, dickhead, I really don't need any more college credits. And I doubt that many, if any of regular members of this board are out looting, I mean protesting, in the name of things that the VAST majority of those people can not even truly define.

I am going to guess subtlety is not your strong suit, because you entirely missed the point I was making and in doing so reinforced my point.

Reactions: mryankee2397
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT