ADVERTISEMENT

Everything you know about the Shaman is wrong

sci-fi signs GIF

Going Crazy GIF
Mickey Mouse Disney GIF
crazy lady GIF

The fact you would publicly associate yourself with this steaming pile of crazy shows how deep you are buried in the echo chamber. But it’s the rest of us are the ones hoodwinked by the media…….in this case the “corporate media”…….which they repeat constantly in the first few minutes.

This piece is supposed to change people’s minds? I didn’t know much about him other than his day at the Capitol and his release. A few minutes of that and I’ve now formed an opinion of him. It ain’t good.
I mean……..you listen to this shit all the time, don’t you?

The fact you would publicly associate yourself with this steaming pile of crazy shows how deep you are buried in the echo chamber. But it’s the rest of us are the ones hoodwinked by the media…….in this case the “corporate media”…….which they repeat constantly in the first few minutes.

This piece is supposed to change people’s minds? I didn’t know much about him other than his day at the Capitol and his release. A few minutes of that and I’ve now formed an opinion of him. It ain’t good.
Hell Bob, I formed an opinion of you in five minutes and only get more and more convinced I was 100% right from the start

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerHuff3
Dude. Dude. Dude. Every time that you post something you prove that that you are deeply involved in cult behavior. It is sad that you would post a video of some fool claiming to be some sort of a shaman in that we are to believe what he says is true. Why would want to believe some fool that claims that he can heal and communicate with spirits? You really believe that this dude has those powers, don't you. This fool is crazier than cat doo doo. I bet that you believe in space lasers and that the earth is flat. I actually watched this entire video and I am very sorry that I did. You really need intervention. Please do so and get ot of this cult. Before you know it, you will be selling your crib and moving to a South American jungle.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03

Yes because Jimmy Dore is the bastion of right wing. LMFAO!!! What an incredibly STUPID take. Everyone ITT @HoosierfanJM and @BNIBoiler I 100% guarantee none of you watched. And I'm in the echo chamber. Fukking stupid as hell. You will never get your head out of your ass until you get out of YOUR echo chamber.

"Bastion of the right wing?" Shit, I don't know and don't care. There are plenty of idiots of every political persuasion.

Complete "who cares who this guy is dumbass that embraces conspiracy theories?"
Yup, that's Jimmy Dore:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jimmy Dore to the QAnon Shaman, "Wow. You are a much more spiritual guy than people thought!"

During the COVID-19 pandemic, Dore promoted misleading information about the efficacy and safety of vaccines, even though he had been vaccinated.[31][32][33] The anti-parasitic drug ivermectin was promoted on his program as a treatment for COVID-19 although there is no medical evidence to support this.[34]

In a July 2020 video, Dore erroneously said Joe Biden had once "hosted a black face affair with a bunch of rich white people", showing an altered clip that had been circulating on social media since January, which had darkened the face of black singer Jerome Powell.[35][36] The video received more than 100,000 views in one day and has since been removed from YouTube.[35]

In January 2021, Dore interviewed Zackary Clark, a member of the anti-government, far-right extremist Boogaloo movement.[37][38][39] Clark used the pseudonym "Magnus Panvidya".[37] Dore tweeted that he was "completely floored" to have learned during the course of the interview that Panvidya supported Black Lives Matter and LGBTQ rights and opposed racism, police brutality, war and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[38] I

In May 2017, Dore discussed conspiracy theories on the murder of Seth Rich on his show.[41][42] According to Salon, Dore continued to insist that there were "a lot of red flags" and there was "probably something more to this story" after the source of much of the conspiracy theory was discredited.[43]

In 2017, Dore argued that the chemical weapons attack on the opposition-held town of Khan Sheikhun was likely to have been a "false flag", orchestrated by groups opposed to Bashar al-Assad.[45] The investigative journalism site Bellingcat reported that Dore received $2,500 from the Association for Investment in Popular Action Committees in 2017. The Association is responsible for the Serena Shim Award and is described by Bellingcat as a pro-Assad lobby group.[45] According to Bellingcat, Dore featured Eva Bartlett in "another 2017 conspiracy-theory segment" about Syria.[45]

In 2018 Dore cited an op-ed which quoted US Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis out of context as saying that he did not have evidence that the nerve agent sarin was used in Syria.[46] Mattis, speaking in a press conference in February 2018, had been referring to recent reports when he said he did not have evidence of sarin use, adding that Assad's government had "been caught using" sarin during the Obama administration and "used it again during our administration".[46]

• Haha
"Bastion of the right wing?" Shit, I don't know and don't care. There are plenty of idiots of every political persuasion.

Complete "who cares who this guy is dumbass that embraces conspiracy theories?"
Yup, that's Jimmy Dore:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jimmy Dore to the QAnon Shaman, "Wow. You are a much more spiritual guy than people thought!"

During the COVID-19 pandemic, Dore promoted misleading information about the efficacy and safety of vaccines, even though he had been vaccinated.[31][32][33] The anti-parasitic drug ivermectin was promoted on his program as a treatment for COVID-19 although there is no medical evidence to support this.[34]

In a July 2020 video, Dore erroneously said Joe Biden had once "hosted a black face affair with a bunch of rich white people", showing an altered clip that had been circulating on social media since January, which had darkened the face of black singer Jerome Powell.[35][36] The video received more than 100,000 views in one day and has since been removed from YouTube.[35]

In January 2021, Dore interviewed Zackary Clark, a member of the anti-government, far-right extremist Boogaloo movement.[37][38][39] Clark used the pseudonym "Magnus Panvidya".[37] Dore tweeted that he was "completely floored" to have learned during the course of the interview that Panvidya supported Black Lives Matter and LGBTQ rights and opposed racism, police brutality, war and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[38] I

In May 2017, Dore discussed conspiracy theories on the murder of Seth Rich on his show.[41][42] According to Salon, Dore continued to insist that there were "a lot of red flags" and there was "probably something more to this story" after the source of much of the conspiracy theory was discredited.[43]

In 2017, Dore argued that the chemical weapons attack on the opposition-held town of Khan Sheikhun was likely to have been a "false flag", orchestrated by groups opposed to Bashar al-Assad.[45] The investigative journalism site Bellingcat reported that Dore received $2,500 from the Association for Investment in Popular Action Committees in 2017. The Association is responsible for the Serena Shim Award and is described by Bellingcat as a pro-Assad lobby group.[45] According to Bellingcat, Dore featured Eva Bartlett in "another 2017 conspiracy-theory segment" about Syria.[45]

In 2018 Dore cited an op-ed which quoted US Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis out of context as saying that he did not have evidence that the nerve agent sarin was used in Syria.[46] Mattis, speaking in a press conference in February 2018, had been referring to recent reports when he said he did not have evidence of sarin use, adding that Assad's government had "been caught using" sarin during the Obama administration and "used it again during our administration".[46]
I'm not going to waste my time going point by point, but in regards to the covid vaccine, he was mostly right.

Love how morons use instances of someone being wrong as a reason to ignore everything they have to say. TYPICAL leftist idiocy.

If you used that standard on everyone, you'd be listening to no one.

Yes because Jimmy Dore is the bastion of right wing. LMFAO!!! What an incredibly STUPID take. Everyone ITT @HoosierfanJM and @BNIBoiler I 100% guarantee none of you watched. And I'm in the echo chamber. Fukking stupid as hell. You will never get your head out of your ass until you get out of YOUR echo chamber.
I don’t know about the bastion of right wing. Are you saying he’s a moderate? Have you considered the possibility that he’s not far right TO YOU because you’re so far right you’re about to fall off the eastern edge of the earth?

Btw, I did listen to the entire video of Jimmy talking about Psaki. You claimed in another thread that he tore apart her argument that trump would be an authoritarian if elected.

He did nothing of the sort. It was simply him and the other douche making fun of her after a five second clip. ALL there arguments were whataboutisms of Biden and Obama. The only other argument put forth was Jimmy saying he knows trump won’t be an authoritarian because Psaki SAID he would be……..because she’s always wrong. He said that twice. Those two are like teenage girls making fun of their friends. No wonder you spout this garbage if you watch those two all the time.

• Haha
I don’t know about the bastion of right wing. Are you saying he’s a moderate? Have you considered the possibility that he’s not far right TO YOU because you’re so far right you’re about to fall off the eastern edge of the earth?

Btw, I did listen to the entire video of Jimmy talking about Psaki. You claimed in another thread that he tore apart her argument that trump would be an authoritarian if elected.

He did nothing of the sort. It was simply him and the other douche making fun of her after a five second clip. ALL there arguments were whataboutisms of Biden and Obama. The only other argument put forth was Jimmy saying he knows trump won’t be an authoritarian because Psaki SAID he would be……..because she’s always wrong. He said that twice. Those two are like teenage girls making fun of their friends. No wonder you spout this garbage if you watch those two all the time.
So a guy that voted for Bernie Sanders is right wing? This is the problem you and your ilk get into. You talk about shit you have no clue about. Try and educate yourself before sounding stupid. I am nowhere near far right. Not even close. You're just so far left that I seem like I am, but you've been taken there by the leftist media.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoilerHuff3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT