ADVERTISEMENT

Espn site

Emartin70287

Sophomore
Nov 17, 2015
Hey I was wondering if any of you guys noticed that use the ESPN site for Purdue basketball that you can no longer easily find the box score after a game. You used to be able to just click the game, then on the next page you could pick the box score, now it seems like the only way to see this is go to their score board and scroll back to the appropriate date, and find the game, and then click box score, what the hell ESPN...Anyone know if I'm missing some easy way?

Hey I was wondering if any of you guys noticed that use the ESPN site for Purdue basketball that you can no longer easily find the box score after a game. You used to be able to just click the game, then on the next page you could pick the box score, now it seems like the only way to see this is go to their score board and scroll back to the appropriate date, and find the game, and then click box score, what the hell ESPN...Anyone know if I'm missing some easy way?
I'm gonna do you a solid here. http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/teams/page/PURDUE/purdue-boilermakers
Say goodbye to espn and thank yourself.

Unless you like some kid at LSU named Ben Simmons. I swear, every time that kids dunks -- or makes any kind of a play -- ESPN posts it as a highlight. Are they his agent? :cool:

Reactions: JohnHoosierr

When you go to Purdue's page, click on a game on the left, it takes you to the recap and then at the top there is a tab for the box score

Unless you like some kid at LSU named Ben Simmons. I swear, every time that kids dunks -- or makes any kind of a play -- ESPN posts it as a highlight. Are they his agent? :cool:
He deserves the hype though. Kid is an unreal talent. If there is one player in the country that deserves similar hype to Simmons it should Valentine he is a one man wrecking crew.

Ah I see, thanks rasrar, you used to scroll down, I don't know why they change stuff if it makes it worse...

Reactions: rasrar
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT